3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Black.Card 10.11.21 02:58 pm

Help from professionals

Friends, hello everyone.
Recently I created a topic: http://forums.playground.ru/hardware/sozdayom_poshagovo_novyj_superkompyuter_vmeste-893023/

Now I'm getting ready to buy a new mother + prots.
There was a problem, on the computer in the initial assembly there was a GT720 vidyaha (a piece of useless shit, the built-in graphics are intel and even better).

Since the prices are right now, what are they, I simply would not have pulled my mother + percent + ddr4 (even 16-32GB) + to all normal vidyahu for $ 1500.

Therefore, I decided to apnut first mother and percent with memory., And then collect on vidyahu. Actually the problem itself:

I bought a second-hand vidyahu from a person (who collects a computer for me).
AMD Radeon HD7900 Series, MSI Afterburner Shows R7970 Lightning. I can't say that the bottom is vidyakha, I ran FarCry4, Gta5, DyingLight, DeadRising 3 at maximum speed. Stable 60FPS, the picture is gorgeous. But the problem is that it heats up to 88-92 degrees in 15 minutes. The case contains 4 200mm coolers at full power, in the Titan we see a cooler with two fans. 100%. Don't care - 88-92 degrees. I just launched MSI Kombustor 2 times in full hd and in HD, both results: it reaches 75 degrees and the computer turns off.
Prots now i3-4170 3.7 Ghz
PSU - chieftek 1250 watts (gold)

Questions:
What to do? To put dropsy is not an option until the mother and the percentage change, no one wants to rearrange it 500 times. + We don't have a normal dropsy here, but if the pump flies to the computer immediately.
Found such a cooler for vidyahi: http://hard.rozetka.com.ua/arctic_dcaco_v930001_gba01/p1315532/ Do
you think it will help?

The second question is, why does the computer turn off at 73 degrees in the combustor?

Guys, please do not flood, I am waiting for answers from rummaging people. I would be grateful for any opinion.
75 Comments
Sort by:
B
Black.Card 10.11.21

FarCry4:
Spoiler

R
Ryazancev 10.11.21

Black.Card
Show radiator vidyuhi

L
Len4ik00N 10.11.21

Black.Card
When it shows 70 degrees and more, try to gently touch the radiator of the video card: if it is cold, then it does not fit well to the chip, if hot, then try to lower the memory and chip frequencies - this card has a rather noticeable factory overclocking (1050 / 1500 versus 925/1375 for the regular version)

B
Black.Card 10.11.21

Insides:
Spoiler

B
Black.Card 10.11.21

The mother is now, but I can’t buy a new one until I’ve dealt with the video ... HZ.
What is the problem - it's impossible to say, about the vidyahi radiator - I took it off 4 hours ago, changed the thermal paste - it sits tightly.

Well, of course - the titanium cooler is far from the radiator.

R
Ryazancev 10.11.21

Black.Card
Fans must be tightly attached to the heatsink of the video card and everything will be fine!
This is not a proprietary cooler from MSI, not a Twin Frozr 4. It may also not cope with cooling when you put the fans close to each other.

B
Black.Card 10.11.21

Ryazancev
about msi - answered in HP.

B
Black.Card 10.11.21

Ryazancev
How? We tried, he doesn't hold on in any way ...

B
Black.Card 10.11.21

Len4ik00N The
radiator is tightly screwed on ...
When lowering to the factory - a gain of 2 degrees only.

P
Palych Rocks 10.11.21

put your own cooler on vidyahu, of course, from such a distance, the nifiga will not cool, the coolers should be close to the radiator

B
Black.Card 10.11.21

Steve Taller
He's not there, as I understand it ... The distance is pretty decent, the master himself talked about it.
I wanted to put on self-tapping screws (thread in the radiator) - but it doesn't work. I can pull it out myself now - no problem, divide the cooler into 2 fans - you can also without problems, but how to put it - I xs.

What do you think, and if you fix it with ties? will it not burn / stink?

B
Black.Card 10.11.21

And here's what else, I bought a vidyahu for a penny, it was used very little. In games - it gives out EVERYWHERE 60 FPS, for many it is a shock, so their conscience stupidly does not allow them to go and swear about coolers, it’s easier to buy it yourself, but for this vidyahi they cost UAH 2000 = 80 bucks. For the same price, I almost bought it. In my opinion, it turns out nonsense.

R
Ryazancev 10.11.21

Black.Card
There will be no problems on screeds!

B
Black.Card 10.11.21

Ryazancev
I will try now, I will be wise - maybe it will work out - I will post a photo so that others know how.

GUYS -
MANY THANKS TO ALL, IN PARTICULAR: Ryazancev Len4ik00N Steve Taller

If I can write about the results on the screeds ...

M
Mikhail Kozinsky 10.11.21

Black.Card is
sooo lucky, I would like it)

M
MunchkiN 616 10.11.21

some kind of garbage topic and even a second one.
if the video card overheats - where is the original from the video card this time.
if it's so dumb, you need to make sure whether this thing matches the heat dissipation of this video card. that's about 250+ watts. coolers for such a radiator should be about 2000+ rpm. if they are smaller then the case is pretty bad. the fans should stand close and constantly rotate at the maximum speed in this case. how to fix it in such an incomprehensible turbidity ... it is enough to attach them with 2 screws diagonally or with a minimal bone directly into the aluminum radiator. and all that is superfluous just to shine in the body on the subgenus. if the gaps at the edges remain large. glue with a seam to the extreme ribs and propeller housings so that the air passes only through the radar grille. as an extreme act of despair, you can finely bend and scratch each radiator plate to increase air friction. then pour solder or ordinary molten lead in those places where the aluminum is in contact with the heat pipes. the truth is, there is a possibility of spoiling the heat of the tube. if all this does not help, then either the heat pipes do not work like a nada or the installation is not efficient enough. 80-90 g is the normal temperature for a video card.
water? where is the water. for a video card, you need to buy a special water block, even if there is a circuit.
if the processor overheats, it looks like a boxed cooler. means badly stupidly planted or other problems.
mega pitch. new peck-peck theme.

B
Black.Card 10.11.21

MunchkiN 616
To be honest, I did not understand your comment about the first topic at all ... That topic is about assembly, and this topic is about asking for help ... That topic is taking confident and calm steps forward ...

Now about the cooler ... 2000 rpm on it , I indicated above to take - it would not be reasonable to take a cooler for 80 bucks, which will give me a win of 3-5 degrees, if this card costs 100 bucks.

The problem is solved ...

I did it like this:
Spoiler

Neither self-tapping screws nor bolts hold there, at the first 100% load from vibrations it would fall off nafig. Put it right into the radiator - the walls are very thin and light - they just bend and they can barely hold the cooler.
Cooler separated from each other and from the controller.
Felt with ties, here and there I had to think about how to start them up. But as you can see, everything is holding up perfectly. I hope they won't melt.

The result is obvious:
Spoiler
After half an hour of playing - 74 degrees, it does not rise higher at ultras.
In the stress test - 91 degrees (up to 102-104).

Now you can safely take care of your mother.

Thanks to all! The topic can be closed.

B
Black.Card 10.11.21

MunchkiN 616
PS I forgot to ask, what's the point of all your titans, 980ti and other garbage, if a 2-year-old card with 3 gigs of memory and i3 pulls everything you can at 60 FPS?
The master has 1 more such, I will buy a mother and a figana the same second - here you have a system no worse than your titans and furies.

S
Serega83z 10.11.21

Black.Card
In what resolution do you run the game?

S
Serega83z 10.11.21

Just wondering why he has such a high FPS.