3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Black.Card 10.11.21 02:58 pm

Help from professionals

Friends, hello everyone.
Recently I created a topic: http://forums.playground.ru/hardware/sozdayom_poshagovo_novyj_superkompyuter_vmeste-893023/

Now I'm getting ready to buy a new mother + prots.
There was a problem, on the computer in the initial assembly there was a GT720 vidyaha (a piece of useless shit, the built-in graphics are intel and even better).

Since the prices are right now, what are they, I simply would not have pulled my mother + percent + ddr4 (even 16-32GB) + to all normal vidyahu for $ 1500.

Therefore, I decided to apnut first mother and percent with memory., And then collect on vidyahu. Actually the problem itself:

I bought a second-hand vidyahu from a person (who collects a computer for me).
AMD Radeon HD7900 Series, MSI Afterburner Shows R7970 Lightning. I can't say that the bottom is vidyakha, I ran FarCry4, Gta5, DyingLight, DeadRising 3 at maximum speed. Stable 60FPS, the picture is gorgeous. But the problem is that it heats up to 88-92 degrees in 15 minutes. The case contains 4 200mm coolers at full power, in the Titan we see a cooler with two fans. 100%. Don't care - 88-92 degrees. I just launched MSI Kombustor 2 times in full hd and in HD, both results: it reaches 75 degrees and the computer turns off.
Prots now i3-4170 3.7 Ghz
PSU - chieftek 1250 watts (gold)

Questions:
What to do? To put dropsy is not an option until the mother and the percentage change, no one wants to rearrange it 500 times. + We don't have a normal dropsy here, but if the pump flies to the computer immediately.
Found such a cooler for vidyahi: http://hard.rozetka.com.ua/arctic_dcaco_v930001_gba01/p1315532/ Do
you think it will help?

The second question is, why does the computer turn off at 73 degrees in the combustor?

Guys, please do not flood, I am waiting for answers from rummaging people. I would be grateful for any opinion.
75 Comments
Sort by:
B
Black.Card 10.11.21

Serega83z

Spoiler

S
Serega83z 10.11.21

No. I took PALIT from my hands in the fall for 20 thousand rubles. But I have a percentage of i5 2500k. Clocked up to 4300 megahertz. It is only half loaded. Well, maybe a little more.

B
Black.Card 10.11.21

Serega83z
HZ, tomorrow the witcher3 I'll write it down here or in the LAN with synchronization and hair turned on ...
It's just that it's higher than 59.9 FPS - it doesn't even give out at the minimum. In the game-movement, it can jump slightly 45-60 FPS, but 75% of the game is 55-59.9

PS Although as one person here in the subject said - above 60 FPS, in fact, does not exist for me either.

S
Serega83z 10.11.21

Your card will not pull hair in the witcher. This is a Nvidia thing. But the game is cool. I only took such a card for her sake. The witcher is long gone. I'm waiting for the addition. And I don't play anything else. So. A couple of toys are hanging on the computer, but something doesn't feel like playing.

B
Black.Card 10.11.21

Serega83z
It is clear, well, let's look for fun anyway)

S
Serega83z 10.11.21

Get it on your hair. And without them, the game just looks awesome. And it is very addictive. In short, sign off in the subject of what FPS it gives out. Interesting to me.

E
EvgenyDMT 10.11.21

Black.Card
Something did not understand in what x. you have this hardware in your profile Operating system: Windows 8.1 Enterprise x64 Motherboard: GIGABYTE GA-X99-Z97MX-GAMING 5 Processor: Intel Core i7 4790K Video card: MSI GeForce GTX980 Ti SLI RAM: 32 GB?

B
Black.Card 10.11.21

EvgenyDMT
This is a working computer for 3D graphics / video.

B
Black.Card 10.11.21

Serega83z
Installed, launched.
The results are below:

General settings:
Spoiler

Post-processing:
Spoiler

Result:

Spoiler

B
Black.Card 10.11.21

Serega83z
As you can see, the settings are high. Hairworks and other bullshit associated with it is turned off, you already lose 10-12 FPS with them.
Before that I set outrageous, to be honest - I did not notice much difference in the schedule. But FPS 35-40 gives out. And in the outrageous vidyah up to 88 heats up, against 75 at high.

The FPS in the room jumps also 55-59.9, but in the city it will certainly be lower, approximately like yours ...
And you turn off this hair, you will see how many FPS you will win.

According to the test, I can say one thing - the Witcher 3 vidyaha pulls, but I would not risk playing for 2-3 hours without rest, the temperature rose to 75 minutes in 2 minutes, in FarCry4 now it rises to 72 in 8-9.

SpoilerP.S. In FullHD, beyond the limit of such a saturated picture on a TV set, 22 diagonal almost in front of the eyes of the scribe ached like my eyes, I manal.

S
Serega83z 10.11.21

Black.Card
For your vidyashka 90 degrees is normal. The Radeons are all so warm. Even my 970 is considered relatively cold, and then 79-80 degrees are the norm for it.

S
Serega83z 10.11.21

Black.Card
My monitor is 23 inches and my eyes don't hurt. Either you have an old monitor or lower the color saturation.

B
Black.Card 10.11.21

Serega83z
No, I'm just still at the computer for 12 hours a day ... That's all in one and it hurts.
If you sit at the computer for 1-2 hours - it's bearable.

HZ, the main thing is that it does not burn out from 90

b
bеstia 10.11.21

Cool shit, lol .. this piece of iron has two 120s for blowing in and next, in the same place, two for blowing, from the side, at 1200 rpm under load, then it will be good.

R
Rv770 10.11.21

Black.Card wrote:
PSU - chieftek 1250 watts (gold)
It is better to take i3 and a power supply unit for 1250 w. Collector 80 lvl.
Where so much for three, titans.