3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kromskar 10.11.21 03:01 pm

\ "The video driver stopped responding and was successfully restored \"

Often during games or just when working with a computer, the screen freezes for a few seconds, then darkens and everything becomes normal. But after that, a message appears that says "The video driver stopped responding and was successfully restored." Please tell me what to do.
45 Comments
Sort by:
J
Jackson [x] 10.11.21

Vista or Seven?

I
IRON_MAN_AMG 10.11.21

reinstall firewood, put new ones from off site

K
Kromskar 10.11.21

Windows 7. I downloaded new drivers from them even worse

O
Overclock [er] 10.11.21

paha86rus
Windu reinstalled: "Did you delete everything related to firewood for video using Driver Sweper?"
ps Try it on another computer and check it out.

-
-SK.art- 10.11.21

paha86rus

If you overclocked the video card, then reduce the overclocking. This can happen during overclocking.

K
Kromskar 10.11.21

I overclocked, but there was an error before that. On XP, too, it was, but less often. On another computer, the video card worked fine

S
Sergey Travkin 10.11.21

paha86rus
tell us the whole configuration, and bp in particular.

K
Kromskar 10.11.21

Processor: intel core 2 duo CPU E7500 2.93 GHz. 2GB of RAM, video card radeon HD3730, bp FSP550-80GLN. Windows 7 ultimate

S
Sergey Travkin 10.11.21

paha86rus to
be honest, this is the first time in my life I've heard about such a video card) First, try updating your mother's bios, if it doesn't help, reinstall Windows.

K
Kromskar 10.11.21

My mother is ASUS P5K SE EPU. Where to download a new BIOS on it? And the video card after reinstalling the system is called radeon HD3600 and after installing the HD3730 drivers, is this normal?

S
Sergey Travkin 10.11.21

paha86rus
Where to download a new BIOS on it?
on the Asus website, obviously.

And the video card after reinstalling the system is called radeon HD3600 and after installing the HD3730 drivers, is this normal?
from what I just read, the 3730 is a renamed 3650, with a slightly overclocked chip.

H
HEMO 10.11.21

paha86rus
Where to download a new BIOS on it? Hold http://ru.asus.com/Motherboards/Intel_Socket_775/P5K_SE/

K
Kromskar 10.11.21

Thanks for the link, but the BIOS doesn't work from there. I have P5K SE EPU. I found a BIOS, but I already have it in the latest version

S
Sergey Travkin 10.11.21

paha86rus
try to reduce the frequency of the video processor by 10-20 MHz.

K
Kromskar 10.11.21

Reduced the frequency, it seems to have helped. There are no errors yet. thanks for the advice

K
Kromskar 10.11.21

All the same, it did not help. The mistakes continue. Tell me what to do, can the mother change.? On the other computer, the video card worked fine

S
Sergey Travkin 10.11.21

paha86rus is
better to change the video card.

D
DarkAgent 10.11.21

I have such a lobuda only on a netbook, where Vin7 put it. This happens when he "falls asleep", and then I disturb him))

D
DJ_KOT 10.11.21

"The video driver stopped responding and was successfully restored"
such garbage most often manifested itself on Vista (and on this OS it could appear not due to overclocking of the video card, but hell knows why .... nobody found a solution to the problem on Vista) on 7ke, it appears in the overwhelming majority of cases only due to overclocking of the video card ... and very rarely for other (and unknown) reasons ...

N
NikeSoft_RUS 10.11.21

paha86rus Overclocking is
not necessarily to blame. It's just a consequence of overclocking - overheating, with it such shit flies out. I have the same thing. Only I have a 460 oven. But this was also observed on my other cards. Check the temperature of your card at the time of departure and sign off here.