3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kromskar 10.11.21 03:01 pm

\ "The video driver stopped responding and was successfully restored \"

Often during games or just when working with a computer, the screen freezes for a few seconds, then darkens and everything becomes normal. But after that, a message appears that says "The video driver stopped responding and was successfully restored." Please tell me what to do.
45 Comments
Sort by:
J
Jared Leto 10.11.21

this is my friend overheating

A
Afonagamer 10.11.21

I have such crap too. Vidyuha Radeon HD 6670M. I have the same problem in Battle 3 and NFS The Run. The main thing is that there are no lags and brakes in the games. The rest of the games are no problem. I don’t know what to do :(

w
warp 37 10.11.21

I had this when overclocking the Radeon HD7750. It helps to completely reinstall the drivers and, if overclocking, reset the frequency to the nominal one.

a
alexxxxx609 10.11.21

paha86rus
Download MSI Afterburner, try raising the core voltage a little. How to use, there is on the Internet) Should help 100%.

G
Gossiks 10.11.21

There is a small faq about this problem http://slovelissimo.blogspot.ru/2010/11/blog-post.html#.UKk18eQ3bjB

W
WНOAMI 10.11.21

In general, I was sitting at the computer, then the image on the monitor began to partially disappear, mosaic, stripes, artifacts, then an inscription appeared that the driver did not respond to the video card, but was successfully restored, after a couple of minutes the image disappeared completely, after restarting the image was about 3 minutes ... then again a black screen, I went through safe mode and reinstalled the driver, a day later the same garbage started, I reinstalled the driver again through safe mode because of the same problem
I tried to put myself another vidyuha, put the driver on it, everything is as usual, but a couple of minutes ago the driver merged again, again the same problem as I described earlier, so the problem is not in vidyuha, they said that the problem is most likely in the motherboard, today I bought myself a new mother (with an embedded video) put it on, turned it on, the same garbage (artifacts) works through the built-in video, my friends said that maybe the bp sins and feeds high voltage to the pisay and kills the vidyuhu, and maybe even my old mother is a worker, but to check it, you need to put a new vidyuhu, but if the problem is in the bp, then he will kill her, or the problem is in the mother herself, but to check it, you need to insert it into another PC, but this way the mother can also kill the vidyuhu, in general, in both cases I can get to buy a new vidyuhi to someone who will test my hardware

S
Sergey Travkin 10.11.21

Throw
away the video card, the symptoms of a chip / memory chip are obvious.

VIDEO: MSI PCI-Ex GeForce 9800 GT 512 MB DDR3 (256bit) (660/1900) - the assumption turned into confidence.

W
WНOAMI 10.11.21

Sergey Travkin
it is clear that the video card should be thrown away, but if the problem is in the power supply, then he can kill a new vidyuhu, I would know exactly what the problem is ... mother or power supply

S
Sergey Travkin 10.11.21

RoleX is
nothing but a video card. This is a well-known and widespread problem with 8800GT and 9800GT, which does not depend on the power supply unit or the mother in any way.

W
WНOAMI 10.11.21

Sergei Travkin,
but right after this lag, I put another (just a working) vidyuhu, which worked for a day and then put it in the same way ... what killed her ???

S
Sergey Travkin 10.11.21

RoleX
what other?

W
WНOAMI 10.11.21

Sergei Travkin,
after the lag, I put myself another vidyuhu, 6600gt, (I wrote it above) I took it off my parents' computer, and it also got covered for the same reason ... so the problem is still something that ruins my vidyuhi, here I also want to know what, in suspicion bp and mother

S
Sergey Travkin 10.11.21

RoleX
download HWMonitor and see the voltage under load

[
[Inferno] 10.11.21

Help! Today the cooler on the NVIDIA GeForce GTS 250 1024MB began to hum a lot, then the screen with the inscription "The video driver stopped responding and was successfully restored" turned off and turned on. I went to the shmon from the system ... I immediately turned off the computer, took the vidyuha - cleaned it, changed the thermal paste, put it back in place. All the same buzzing, it seems to me she will soon be. If it burns out, advise which one is better to take a video card, but so that it is approximately equal in power to mine. Dear ones, do not offer, tk. computer for a while.
http://rikcomp.ru/shop/catalog/components/video_card/

S
SUSUL1 10.11.21

[Inferno]
http://rikcomp.ru/shop/catalog/tovar_detail.php?code=73760

Cheap and damn angry

http://rikcomp.ru/shop/catalog/tovar_detail.php?code=96455
more expensive, but angrier times one and a half

[
[Inferno] 10.11.21

I forgot to unsubscribe) I lubricated the cooler bearing with oil and the vidyakha began to work like a clock!
SUSUL1
Thank you for the proposed vidyashki, but there is no longer a need for them)

s
shrabigus 10.11.21

I lubricated the cooler bearing with oil and the vidyakha began to work like a clock! .. [Inferno] .. What kind of oil? Lukoil or Castrol, mineral or synthetic?

[
[Inferno] 10.11.21

Machine, machine)

s
shrabigus 10.11.21

Machine, machine) ... [Inferno] .. This is not the answer. There are at least a few oils in the car, transmission and motor, not to mention lithol.

R
Rewers v.01 10.11.21

Throw it away immediately? This is too much, it often happens when the video card is simply not able to produce what we ourselves sometimes set in the settings of a particular game, we set ultra, we want more, the result is the same, the reset and the Video driver stopped responding and was successfully restored. ... this picture is often observed when tightening screws in the Catalyst Control Center