3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kromskar 10.11.21 03:01 pm

\ "The video driver stopped responding and was successfully restored \"

Often during games or just when working with a computer, the screen freezes for a few seconds, then darkens and everything becomes normal. But after that, a message appears that says "The video driver stopped responding and was successfully restored." Please tell me what to do.
45 Comments
Sort by:
r
reptile75 10.11.21

I also had such garbage. The old computer burned out, the only thing I moved to the new computer was a video card and 1 gig of RAM. At first everything was normal, but then when I started playing the game artifacts appeared and the game crashed with the inscription. The video driver stopped responding and was restored . i walked on the internet tried different methods. in the registry changed the wait for an unresponsive driver for 10 seconds. did not help. changed in the nvidia control panel to high performance. did not help either. my config is intel core 2 duo e7300 palit ge force 630 driver version 344.11 windows vista 32 bit. hope someone can help me

D
Digic_07 10.11.21

reptile75 The
video card has deteriorated, buy a new one

r
reptile75 10.11.21

CRYSIS0707
bliiin.kapets.so the trick is that when you switch to an earlier save, there are no artifacts in the game. But to a new one, that is

S
Sanya Andreev456 10.11.21

If your plate crashes, the video driver mode kernel version does not respond and the solution to the problem was successfully restored 1) Install the latest drivers for nvidia 2) You can check the temperature of the video card If everything is normal, then the problem is in the memory. 3) I bought a new computer and I had this problem for a year and a half suffered with this problem nothing has changed !!! I decided to change the RAM - I changed everything and started working normally without lags and crashes. And no need to change the power supply, it will not help - there was a memory error in my RAM !!! The processor is not to blame and vidyuha too, maybe a RAM or a motherboard !!!

E
Economan 10.11.21

I started popping up such an inscription when I bought and installed a RAM from another company. At first, I sinned on drivers, a video card, I tried and changed everything, nothing helped. As a result, I decided to remove the purchased operative, and (oh, miracle !!!) everything began to work fine. As a result, I sold that opera, bought the same company, and everything works fine.