3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Ironhide526 10.11.21 03:13 pm

How to optimize the game help !!! (Prototype 2)

How to optimize the game help !!!
59 Comments
Sort by:
-
-Iskander- 10.11.21

Ironhide526

You have a repack. If a repack then look for a normal repack.

M
Mr.Foster [STEAMPUNK] 10.11.21

Ironhide526
wait for patches! unless of course they will be XD in terms of optimization, the game is shit

P
Prophet_92 10.11.21

the game is perfectly optimized

S
Shake619 10.11.21

Optimization of norms. Did you restart the computer? : D

M
ManiacFPS 10.11.21

Prophet_92

don't smoke this stuff anymore, otherwise you're not rushing like a child ...

P
Prophet_92 10.11.21

Maniac86

if you have your hands out of jo. You are growing, this does not mean that the game is bugged ... although yay ... if so many people could not even start, then what can I say)

[
[doctor] 10.11.21

Maniac86

The game is well optimized. On my computer (see profile) it flies at medium-maximum settings.

The game seems to be having problems with the Radeons.

Prophet_92 The

impatient little fellows who downloaded the unpacked Steam version and put on top of the FairLight crack could not launch it. For most, this composition does not work. You need to download ready-made repacks or normal versions of the game. I pulled off a Steam-rip with an 8.5 GB Rednet, put on top of the FairLight crack and all the fire. Not a single crash, endless downloads, mission glitches, etc ...

P
Prophet_92 10.11.21

[doctor]

here ... I already have an ancient box .. on high, vigorous .. I downloaded a face with a sewn tablet from a normal site familiar to myself, installed and play.problems and lags zero. and by the way, in almost every topic here people offered to drop a normal torrent in a personal .. helped a lot already.

[
[doctor] 10.11.21

oololoo

I'm too lazy, find it on the root tracker. The 8.36 GB version, there is a link to the crack in the title message of the topic.

Prophet_92 There are

just a lot of tipsons-blunders who are too lazy to read the forum, so they post the same question in each topic: "What the hell is crashing / not working / lagging ?!". And the answer is simply impossible - because he is a crooked fool.

I
Ironhide526 10.11.21

Prophet_92 throw off the

link to a normal torrent pls !!!!!

A
Ashirogi_Muto 10.11.21

It also seems to me that because of the repack there is a problem, I am downloading the RedNet Edition too, but the crack is already sewn in. And if it still slows down, then every day I will curse the creators of AMD

R
RussianHunter 10.11.21

Since the optimization in the game is crap: set the resolution to 1024x768 + medium graphics settings, remove the vagueness ... + go to the video driver settings, set all the sliders to performance.

M
ManiacFPS 10.11.21

Prophet_92

and here hands, you bad head .... he himself wrote that - "although so many people could not even start, what can I say)" this is a reason to think that there is a problem.

in short, we already understood that you are dumb, and told you what to do.

[doctor] is

already closer to the truth, I have a radeon, as I understand it, the problems with the owners of AMD products.
ps Look at my kfg ... I have to fly ...

P
Prophet_92 10.11.21

Maniac86

what we understood so is that you are a redneck and a noob) I went through the game without a single lag and departure) and helped a lot of people with saves and a normal torrent!

A
Ashirogi_Muto 10.11.21

Prophet_92

If everything goes smoothly for two or three people, while the rest have glitches and bugs, this means that the developers do not have crooked hands; After all, optimization depends not on the computer, but on the developers. A living example of this - Battlefield 3, Crysis 2 and Max Payne 3, on my computer, played at maximum speed and fps below 40 did not fall. And if here, in Prototype 2, where the graphics are not a fountain manages to slow down even at low levels, then excuse me to accuse people that their hands are crooked.

P
Prophet_92 10.11.21

snake12234 the

rest download muddy torrents, play with cheats, do not monitor their computers, and that turns out to be dregs!

C
CrossFaith 10.11.21

Prophet_92

this is completely irrelevant here, in the first part, for example, the FPS was at level 24 only because the device was turned on in the HID list, the developers did not optimize the game for powerful machines, and therefore everything goes smoothly in the shit and people with a powerful machine fight in lags and bugs.

P
Prophet_92 10.11.21

CrossFaith

... I have never heard a greater nonsense in my life, the most ridiculous excuse in the world)

R
Russian Combine 10.11.21

Most likely that there are problems with the crack, and the optimization is normal, I have amd percent. and a Radeon card and I have unrealistic brakes (yes, my computer is far from the best for games --->). But my friend's computer is weaker than mine, but Intel's percent. and vidyuha Nvidia - and he has not a single lag.

A
Ashirogi_Muto 10.11.21

CrossFaith

I have a weak computer and the game lags.