3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Ironhide526 10.11.21 03:13 pm

How to optimize the game help !!! (Prototype 2)

How to optimize the game help !!!
59 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alpha99 10.11.21

4 cores (2.44 GHz). vidyuha NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560top.
operatives 4 gig.

xs is shorter than this, but after 10 minutes of the game, fps falls from 40 to 5-10

PS: noticed - if you lower the camera to the floor, then a decent increase in fps is carried out

E
Erick Hartman 10.11.21

Extreme91

How much?! 128 MB ?! No, no, no, it's not even funny .... ahahahaaaa))

E
Extreme91 10.11.21

yyyyyy ....... damn it: (and I personally can't change the video card in my laptop. There it is built in with the motherboard.

E
Erick Hartman 10.11.21

Extreme91
Yes, you need to completely change everything, it is better to take a stationary one instead of a laptop

A
AndrewWoS 10.11.21

In terms of optimization, the game is gamno. Cho just didn't do it - he put the graphics on the lowest, highest, decided to set the resolution to 640x480, restarted the game, burst out laughing - he lags even with him. I put the latest firewood on ATI 12.6 - it did not help, I took them down, installed the 2008 drivers :) lags, well, which is not surprising. In short, a patch is needed or something. It is impossible to play, the game has already repulsed all desire.

A
Alemor 10.11.21

The GTX 580 flies to max. settings. So the optimization is normal + on a netbook at minimums it works fine (netbook with ION 2)

U
Uran93 10.11.21

Alemor
will naturally fly on GTX580! it was possible not to write!

A
Alpha99 10.11.21

here, the very soonest optimization for 4 cores is neoch, a friend on a 2-core with a vidyuhoy 512 (I apologize, but I don’t know the name of the hardware) produces 60fps with low shadows and disabled blur.

PS: something like this, we are waiting for the patch

R
Russian Combine 10.11.21

A new repack from the guys from UltraIso came out on the rutor .. out of all the tested ones, this repack is the best .. but after some time, the game still starts to lag a lot .. maybe in a week a better repack will be released or a patch will be thrown away .. in general, I think that it will be so, more precisely, I very much hope so ((

J
Jeffrey muerte 10.11.21

Fucking pirates

_
_Postal_Dude_ 10.11.21

Fuck in the mouth !!!!!!!!!!!! FPS drops 1 - 24 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bitch !!!!!!!!!!!!! Fucking f * cking is full !!!!!!!!!!!! Pi *** c on !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! _ _ /
OO
__

_
_Postal_Dude_ 10.11.21

Pa-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-ach !!!!!!!!!!

D
Duke_XCX 10.11.21

it is necessary to turn off the shadows but this cannot be done in any way that's what the trouble is

D
Duke_XCX 10.11.21

and there will be NO PATCH EVER !!!!!!!! you can not wait

_
_Postal_Dude_ 10.11.21

deathspank4GHz
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUU. ... ...

T
Tomas6061 10.11.21

I have been steaming with this problem for a long time. Found a way out. Try to simply pre-install firewood on vidyuhu or add some additional firewood. In my case, the absence of HeT did not give good work. Framework 4.0 ...

K
KingJulian 10.11.21

begins to dull after 10-15 minutes of the game, the hardware is mediocre, the percentage of 4-core amd, the vidyakha of the Radeon 6800 series, the meaning is this, after the lags have gone, the dispatcher called and the operative is 100% loaded (I just have not seen this before) 4Giga operative 1300 frequency, maybe I have a problem with this, how to deal with it?

p
prosti84 10.11.21

for Nvidia owners:
if the game slows down - look in the task manager while the game is running for the SearchIndexer.exe process or something like that (this is some kind of Nvidia service)
I deleted it and the game crashed))

D
DanCuzo 10.11.21

I have a Video Card 3000 mb RAM 8GB. Kernel 11.Lays help !! At the lowest settings ((((((