3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Ironhide526 10.11.21 03:13 pm

How to optimize the game help !!! (Prototype 2)

How to optimize the game help !!!
59 Comments
Sort by:
A
Ashirogi_Muto 10.11.21

And on the rutor, they posted a repack with a crack from SKiDROW, they say it increases FPS.

T
TwinkYeah 10.11.21

I have Intel percent, NVidia video. At first everything is fine, after 5 hours of the game everything lags unpleasantly, making it difficult to aim. And this is at a minimum of settings and 1024 * 768 resolution. Slightly worse at maximum, but not much different. Maybe a patch will come out or a super-duper crack that allows the game to fly on the most wretched hardware. I believe that this is possible)

A
Ashirogi_Muto 10.11.21

TwinkYeah Go

to the "cheats" section.

A
Ashirogi_Muto 10.11.21

It turns out that a lot depends on the crack, supposedly "FLT" made a crooked crack, and "SKiDROW" made a normal one. This explains the brakes from the owners of the pirated version, apparently the license had to be bought. Well ... Now I'm downloading a repack with a built-in "SKiDROW". Therefore, we can conclude that not the developers' hands are crooked, but the creators of the crack. Don't get me wrong, I am against piracy. I myself am on Steam, but since I am a fan of the Prototype game, and I have no money, I download pirates.

U
Uran93 10.11.21

snake12234 is

not a crack, but a game. I changed the crack from FLT to SKIDROW. lags as they were and remained. only minimizing and expanding the game helps! waiting for the patch!

A
Ashirogi_Muto 10.11.21

Uran93

Based on messages on different forums, I can say that if you had a crack from FLT and you changed it to SKiDROW, then you will not have a result, because it is recommended to download a repack already with an embedded tablet from SKiDROW, so I am now downloading the repack such as download I will unsubscribe.

I quote a post from my repack distribution:

Bearded guys from SKIDROW promise an increase in the number of FPS, faster loading of the game and minimizing various troubles with the game.

The only minus of the distribution, or maybe for someone a plus, is the language of the voice acting in English.

A
Ashirogi_Muto 10.11.21

Uran93

And I also want to add that before I had a repack with an embedded tablet from FLT, and when I changed it to SKiDROW, my game stopped starting at all.

U
Uran93 10.11.21

snake12234

I downloaded a clean Steam-Rip without a crack even before the first crack came out. I first put a tablet from FLT on it, and right now from SKIDROW.

because it is recommended to download a repack already with a built-in tablet from SKiDROW, so I am now downloading the repack as it is downloaded, I will unsubscribe.

Do you know what RePack is? RePack is a smaller game installer with integrated updates, patches and NoDVDs for the game! and how will the downloaded and installed RePack differ from my installed game? answer: nothing!

U
Uran93 10.11.21

snake12234

you yourself wrote above that it's not about the game, but about optimization. but right now, you write that it's a crack. you really decide!

PS: Happy Birthday!

A
Ashirogi_Muto 10.11.21

Uran93 Business is

not in the game, but in our greed - buy a license and do not worry =)

PS: Thank you! =)

U
Uran93 10.11.21

snake12234

people on licenses have problems too.

A
Ashirogi_Muto 10.11.21

Uran93

Well then I don't know what to say anymore. I download RePack with built-in SKiDROW, whether it helped or not.

L
LEFT FOR DTF 10.11.21

what are you talking about?

Steam rip does not work, download the repack and everything will be okay?

drug addicts, and nothing more.

What versions do you think the repacks are made from? from the same steam-rips, which, supposedly, are not working and are so bad.

a repack has less chances to earn money than a clean license, not repackaged, not put into a bunch of different archives and folders.

if there are problems with the tablet, and they probably are with it, then just download another one.

.. if you had a crack from FLT and you changed it to SKiDROW, then you won't have any result ..

but if I downloaded a steam-rip without a crack, can I put any pill? where is the logic?

the game has an idiotic optimization regarding the processor. like saints rou 3. no matter how cool my 2-core processor is, without a 4-core one everything will be equally stupid, either at the maximum or at the minimum, which, in fact, is what happens.

H
Hellk666 10.11.21

http://www.playground.ru/cheats/prototype_2_nocd_nodvd_crack_proper_1_0_en_ru_skidrow-49146/

there read my post below

R
Russian Combine 10.11.21

I completely disagree with those who are against the skidrow crack .. first I downloaded the flt version, the lags were terrible, with the built-in skidrow crack, the lags are not so strong, even with my weak computer (config in the profile) .. yes, the voice acting is not in Russian (I think it will be fixed), but it's worth it. FPS almost never falls below 10 .. this is already progress.

A
Ashirogi_Muto 10.11.21

lookaway

I have 4-core percent I even tried to set the minimum resolution, it still jams.

N
Neron_13 10.11.21

snake12234

Same as minimum or maximum

E
Extreme91 10.11.21

I'm terribly stupid ((I don't know what to do. Do you have good advice ?? and more .. I have 128MB of vidyuha. Not enough?

U
Uran93 10.11.21

Extreme91

is very small for today's games! you need at least 512 MB.!

D
Dubzyy 10.11.21

Optimization is excellent for 1024 MB vidyuhi,

50-90 fps)