3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Diablique 10.09.19 07:22 am

Gamepad For PC! What is your choice?

Good day! Today I would like to talk about this device, since when port of Resident Evil 4 on PC I understood how it changed this unit my perception of the game) on the keyboard I just have not played, but taking a neighbor Joey, the most usual, the game has become for me drug! So, ordered a Joey from china, I played (briefly), MK9 on PC, pleased, joy, in turn, is also pleased, delighted, Yes not for long! Flew left stick, disassembled, looked at and thrown away, recently ordered a second but at home, got but the quality was terrible so much that play did not want, and here, I thought about how to purchase the original from the xbox 360 and connect it through the receiver, I want to know from those who practiced it? Yet not interfere with photos of different controllers and their packages, as well as their entrails! Later present pictures of the insides of those gamepads that were with me, and I will try to explain why you should not take counterfeit!
91 Comments
Sort by:
A
Armanello 10.09.19

Dualshock 3 pad from the box with the response that problems are. Have ДШ4 off triggers, Pro pad from Juan don't know.

d
despertion 10.09.19

For example a gamepad Logitech F710,or the original xbox 360.

D
Diablique 10.09.19

Frost92
Considered as an option, but the box in his hands I prefer to keep, however the new Dualshock 4, sometimes I'm impressed more than its competitor the xbox one! I wonder when they will be available for PC?

R
RikoChiko 10.09.19

Is wired from the Xbox 360. The response there is no problem in MK personally, I cross more comfortable than the Dualshock 3.
Fell a few times and peretasoval wire chair. With this treatment over three years also looks great.

D
Diablique 10.09.19

despertion
Yes, I looked, but again, got used to the xbox design, so very everything is thought out and original from box, want but are faced with the fact that a lot of issues that are not connected through wifi! And now the original wired xbox no!

D
Diablique 10.09.19

Recochica
Here you are our Client! ))) I would certainly love to itself such acquired, only here where to take this, all fake, and that the quality is worse than the other one!

A
Armanello 10.09.19

Diablique
Pad from Juan and ДШ4 to PC no problem connecting.

A
Armanello 10.09.19

Recochica
I speak as someone zakazyvali in MK. Many things, such as pressure Bondage in incidence from the box very hard to do.

D
Diablique 10.09.19

Frost92
Already have ressively to connect wireless controllers from the xbox one and PS 4? What you polzuites for zadrachivaniya ultimate combo for bondage? ))

A
Armanello 10.09.19

Already have ressively to connect wireless controllers from the xbox one and PS 4?
I was connected via USB.

What you polzuites for zadrachivaniya ultimate combo for bondage? ))
ДШ3 and Claudia.

R
Ruyder 10.09.19

Diablique
The fourth DualShock just perfect for me.

m
meagarry 10.09.19

Diablique
Where do you live that you have some fakes around?)) Go to any decent techno Hyper (CSN, MVideo, Eldorado, citylink etc) and buy. Wired is about 2килорублей. The main feature of the controller from hboks, the fact that it without any additional settings,emulators, and other garbage you see 99.999% of games.

F
Fenderrr 10.09.19

He was even steeper than the original X360, only krestoviny soft, but otherwise the best of the best!!!
pix.PlayGround.ru

D
Diablique 10.09.19

meagarry
I live in Ukraine, so finding a similar product isn't easy, and I thought to buy original, and the originals all wireless. Many varieties, but good quality, very little! The impression that rivet them in primitive conditions! Chinese cheap condensatori fail quickly, the last purchase of this plan initially razocharovala directly, by clicking on the cross, did not feel the depression, had to replace the d-pad and the rubber band! ) Buy and DIY! Just do not want to pay for it ***but! Here and are interested in the opinions of people who uses what and what to advise!

F
FIFA 15 10.09.19

XBOX 360 SHKOLOTE NOT UNDERSTAND

D
Diablique 10.09.19

Fenderrr
Well you said loud the best of the best) we Have not seen such alas )

D
Diablique 10.09.19

FIFA 15
this is the point? SEGA 16 bit that is shkolote not understand!

R
RambO_o 10.09.19

Controller from XONE to PC connects without problems, I think best of all, as the Dualshock 4.

D
Diablique 10.09.19

The ruidera
Well, at 100% operate? I mean, whether the speaker really is your controller in games for which it is intended, or touch panel?

D
Diablique 10.09.19

RambO_o
compared with the Dualshock 4, I kazhtsya it is inferior!