3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Diablique 10.09.19 07:22 am

Gamepad For PC! What is your choice?

Good day! Today I would like to talk about this device, since when port of Resident Evil 4 on PC I understood how it changed this unit my perception of the game) on the keyboard I just have not played, but taking a neighbor Joey, the most usual, the game has become for me drug! So, ordered a Joey from china, I played (briefly), MK9 on PC, pleased, joy, in turn, is also pleased, delighted, Yes not for long! Flew left stick, disassembled, looked at and thrown away, recently ordered a second but at home, got but the quality was terrible so much that play did not want, and here, I thought about how to purchase the original from the xbox 360 and connect it through the receiver, I want to know from those who practiced it? Yet not interfere with photos of different controllers and their packages, as well as their entrails! Later present pictures of the insides of those gamepads that were with me, and I will try to explain why you should not take counterfeit!
91 Comments
Sort by:
M
Metal-FD 10.09.19

Itself yuzayu this
Logitech Dual Actionpad I love This for fighting games and racing in the first place! Soft buttons, d-pad, and analog sticks are very sensitive and car simulators to play on this course a pleasure! BUT there is one big disadvantage - not any modern race right see this pad, that is the spread of buttons like the X-360, that is, in the end, the mess turns, against which not even always help the programs-emulators X-Box 360!

And at the end of last year received a parcel from China with such a model
X-Box 360 is the Chinese equivalent ofthis pada, there is one plus: its correct I see 99.9 percent of the games! THAT is, connectivity and identification in games no problems there! But, unfortunately, the pros it runs out; the hard d-pad buttons make it practically not suitable for fighting games and TPS like Resident Evil and others! In car simulators, things are even worse; delayed feedback of the analog sticks and the hardwood reaction triggers - is reduced to almost zero any attempt to obtain the pleasure of driving a virtual car! The only exception may be the arcade pokatushki-type Ridge Racer Unbounded, almost all NFS and the like where virtually analog and digital controls are interchangeable!

The original X-360 gamepad I yuzal for a long time and now I can't really tell about the soft buttons and the sensitivity of the analog component, but reviews on the net - 99.9% of gamers see it the only universal alternative to all variety of controllers on the market!

D
Diablique 10.09.19

Metal-FD
Thanks for the extended review!

A
Alamut95 10.09.19

I have these two handsome. However they have me gathering dust on a photo is noticeable )

Spoiler

D
Diablique 10.09.19

Alamut 95-30
The one on the left, something out of science fiction )) but probably cool )

A
Alamut95 10.09.19

Diablique
To be honest, I haven't got a clue what it is )) Although it is not bad, good vibration, rubber handles, keep this nicer, he weighs the feelings more than boksovskie. Took it for a ~400 rubles.

A
Alamut95 10.09.19

Damn, they from the dust as if they a hundred people passed, although I almost never played even a single game has not passed. Such is life in the steppe, desert and semidesert, zadolbali every day to deal with the dust )

D
Diablique 10.09.19

Alamut 95-30
Yes, I noticed that the monster's handle is rubberized, weight, rather, it is because of the pendulum on the motor that when spinning emit a vibration, and consequently vibration powerful!

s
severnyy alkogolik 10.09.19

In may to a computer I connect joystick from my PS3 to my computer,the video says that when some action in the program, something has to hang.Okay so hung,generally the mouse is not moving.And before that on the other computer I was able to connect the joystick to move the character sticks and all.But it would be interesting to configure in the emulator to the buttons function properly in the game,but in those settings is a big mess.Only the sticks were functioning,and for the rest it was necessary to use the keyboard.

S
SeniorJoker 10.09.19

xbox360 wireless. the signal keeps stable. not much to beat, while the whole. batteries is enough to cover one game.

D
Diablique 10.09.19

SeniorJoker
And where better to take a receiver? More precisely, are they different and how?

S
SeniorJoker 10.09.19

Diablique
Honestly, little experience was with the receivers. A special difference did not see. There was no delay. So, I doubt that they differ in many respects.