3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Diablique 10.09.19 07:22 am

Gamepad For PC! What is your choice?

Good day! Today I would like to talk about this device, since when port of Resident Evil 4 on PC I understood how it changed this unit my perception of the game) on the keyboard I just have not played, but taking a neighbor Joey, the most usual, the game has become for me drug! So, ordered a Joey from china, I played (briefly), MK9 on PC, pleased, joy, in turn, is also pleased, delighted, Yes not for long! Flew left stick, disassembled, looked at and thrown away, recently ordered a second but at home, got but the quality was terrible so much that play did not want, and here, I thought about how to purchase the original from the xbox 360 and connect it through the receiver, I want to know from those who practiced it? Yet not interfere with photos of different controllers and their packages, as well as their entrails! Later present pictures of the insides of those gamepads that were with me, and I will try to explain why you should not take counterfeit!
91 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bombardirovschik 10.09.19

IKA.GR
and you're in the emulator tried to set it up? there you can change the buttons places to match.

D
Diablique 10.09.19

IKA.GR
Here are also inclined to this option! Of course I would like to try дуалшок4 on the PC, a fan of strangers, I would very much like to try the gameplay on the dual shock 4 as saying that there is a speaker on the controller itself, on the computer it will not work most likely... but we'll see what will be there! ))

D
Diablique 10.09.19

JUnnAmmED
Yeah... it certainly is something else... how I remember playing the Sega, for all the never used button mode right on the edge of joy ))

S
Sasha1864 10.09.19

Logitech Gamepad F310

O
Olmer159 10.09.19

Sasha1864
I takoyzhe happy with the price-quality ratio

A
Anton Astahov 10.09.19

Logitech F 710 is a great controller, and the cost it is now quite acceptable.

http://www.dns-shop.ru/catalog/i125773/gejmpad-besprovodnoj-logitech-wireless-gamepad-f710-usb.html

D
Diablique 10.09.19

Anton Astakhov
They have now at the price of catching up with the xbox one and PS4 ))) Probably better дуалшок4 ))

M
Mr.Sirocco 10.09.19

Only XBOX 360 or ONE.

A
Anal Inquisition 10.09.19

From Boxing 360 is good.

A
Artego32rus 10.09.19

wireless from H360

A
Anton Astahov 10.09.19

Diablique
Well, it's wireless, the response time is quite comfortable, convenient, reliable - I would not say that it is worse than boxes or dog.

B
BMW_BMW 10.09.19

Bomber
Yes in most games you had to configure via ini file of the emulator but some games for example Need For Speed Rivals he is not motivated there is a problem with 64bit system!Anyways when playing on other devices before the game had a long time to configure everything to make it as default many dances with a tambourine as they say!And boksovskie works as it should nirazu nebylo problems included the game and play!I do not know DualShock will correct pointers in the game? Or boksovskie will be x-y-o-a ???

B

IKA.GR
boksovskie of course,PC games are not designed to use a controller from PS ,you're somewhere in the settings of the games saw the option - PS 3 controller for example? I personally do not.
And what a difference,easy to remember 4 buttons.
I have the emulator always worked fine (there is a x64 version of the emulator,if that). And the buttons are not confused, and the vibration was in most games.
Launched by the emulsion - downloaded the config from the Internet,checked the buttons in the emulator directly and Popper play,know the problems.

b
bestia 10.09.19

Like the rules - happy Xbox 360 , black , wired is quite nice and convenient , but here's the thing - from NFS und and ending with undercover - he dead zone to adjust himself could not , and a wheelbarrow from millimeter of backlash already leans , that is the Main problem in the other application fails . He would Proff wood with full settings and Kull . Anyone have the same email so if you have this trebbly or not .

As for the first pada - normas .

m
meagarry 10.09.19

Bomber
Launched by the emulsion - downloaded the config from the Internet,checked the buttons in the emulator directly and Popper play,know the problems.
That's why the hemorrhagic if there is a gamepad that you can just connect to my computer and play? And no don't need 4 buttons to remember, no emulators, nothing to download?
Especially with a third-party controller emulator, problems may occur. I used to have left controller. So I never learned 64 bit toys with him to run.

s
suburbann 10.09.19

Logitech f 510 gamepad suggest a wonderful

B

meagarry
I have all the toys rod on the emulsion,setup takes 10-20 seconds,I would not say that it is hemorrhoids.
And buttons to remember is not necessary if the gamepad was playing from Boxing ever.

D
Diablique 10.09.19

Add a photo of the xbox controllers, the differences between China and original!

Spoiler

now the original

Spoiler

D
Diablique 10.09.19

The original fee!

Spoiler

Guys, this is for those who want to buy but don't understand the difference, because outwardly everything seems fine, but when it comes to the autopsy, there is sorrow and pain, the bole have two model of China, one of them more or less, the second sheet, starting from the rations that the nail can be carried, ending the quality of the Board...

D
Diablique 10.09.19

And the question for living in Ukraine, can anyone have a broken xbox gamepad (unnecessary), we need the Board itself, write in HP!