3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
StemTD 10.11.21 03:20 pm

Best WEAPON - DOOM 3. (DOOM 3)

Those who played 1 and 2 DOOM will understand me, in those thoughts the weapon was very different from what we see now, for example the machine gun was weaker than the plasma rifle and it appeared in the early stages of the game. So I propose to choose the best weapon possible like this 1.
2. and so on.
who doesn’t like you can arrange them according to nominations. The most effective, powerful, accurate, and of course your favorite.
65 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bell ringer 10.11.21

There is nothing nicer than a chainsaw :)
And so I like the shotgun :)))

I
IvanSh 10.11.21

1. - definitely BFG
2. - Plasmagan
3. - Machine gun
4. Soul Cube

M
Miha 10.11.21

The saw wets the binza well, but in close combat it is good when there
are 0 cartridges in the shotgun and 0 cartridges in the other barrels, and if
from the barrels I like the plasma gun shotgun and the rest are more powerful ...

A
Archmage of Fire 10.11.21

Chainsaw, shotgun, cube, rocket launcher, grenades.

P
PlayGround.ru 10.11.21

shotgun and grenades

-
- SAF - 10.11.21

Big Freakin Gun, Soul Cube, Grenades, ShotGun, ChainSaw, Fists ...

M
Mewel 10.11.21

SOUL CUBE is almost a disposable bullet medicine box ... while it kills someone .. replenishes your health ... after a couple * shower * .. the cube returns ...

U
User 236492 10.11.21

Here I have a problem, there is such a garbage in the Duma, behind the glass in the office is lying around and the door is - [VTS]!
With code! How do I open them? I reviewed my entire N-gage and did not find [VC], help me.

U
User 236492 10.11.21

Firearms are an atstoy designed for weaklings. Saw and fists rule!

S
Sinochek 10.11.21

1 - Mac 3 Plasmagun (shoots nicely)
2 - BFG 9000 (nice explosion effect)
3 - Soul Cube (powerful and nice)

M
Mewel 10.11.21

Disinter You need to listen to what they say in audio files .. personally, I'm bored ... I passed .. noclip that rare time .. when I used a cheat ...

P
PlayGround.ru 10.11.21

So I listened to everything, and checked all the mail too ... With the English skill, everything seems to be normal.
There is not a single closet that I did not open, but this is a bitch office for a magician !!!!

Cheaters MUST DIE !!! :-(

M
Mewel 10.11.21

Disinter
But where should the same code be ...

s
ss18 10.11.21

Disinter, this game can be played without knowing English at all. The necessary codes can be found in the text logs. Only side codes are found in audio logs, there are for different boxes. I once had a similar situation when I could not find the codes for the desired door. I listened to the audio log, the code was there. However, then I discovered that he could be seen through a video camera. So, probably, you just need to look around.

L
Larry 10.11.21

This code is definitely there, and I found it.

A
Asfodel 10.11.21

plasma + shotgun + benzuha! And Kuv and BFG are not sports and are prohibited by the convention!

K
Kendoscani 10.11.21

the shotgun drives, the saw too ... the rest is bullshit ... well, it's also fun to hit the cadavers on the head with a flashlight ...

P
PlayGround.ru 10.11.21

A shotgun, of course. Looks great and the power is nothing. And most importantly (although there are often few cartridges for him) - you somehow feel calm with him, or something ...

D
Da joker 10.11.21

minigun and bfg - power!

P
PlayGround.ru 10.11.21

Force. For example, you cannot pass the "Hell" level with a fraction. And so in general - beauty! Many types of weapons (in my opinion) have become much more interesting than in an ordinary "doom" (DOOM II). Now the chainsaw is also an excellent melee weapon. And the Soul Cube is something! He is so funny, lively and you can look at him for a long time. :) And most of the game I play with a flashlight. Cool! I love dark games!