3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
StemTD 10.11.21 03:20 pm

Best WEAPON - DOOM 3. (DOOM 3)

Those who played 1 and 2 DOOM will understand me, in those thoughts the weapon was very different from what we see now, for example the machine gun was weaker than the plasma rifle and it appeared in the early stages of the game. So I propose to choose the best weapon possible like this 1.
2. and so on.
who doesn’t like you can arrange them according to nominations. The most effective, powerful, accurate, and of course your favorite.
65 Comments
Sort by:
D
Der_MeisteR 10.11.21

Fists. Especially in the ring mode.

T
Timokha 10.11.21

try on the BFG to press and hold the shot button until the display turns red! do not gape, otherwise you will fart yourself!

M
Mewel 10.11.21

everything you say is bullshit, it is prodigious on nightmar and then you can understand that everything is a weapon. FORCE. minus - hands, a pistol ...
On a nightmare, tactics change a lot. because health is falling ... but there is a soul cube .. and so. tactics. in front and only in front of health falls ... and therefore you need to attack first. wow this is the most interesting .. and after that .. hl 2 .. resting .. (generally gonivo lx2)

C
Clover 10.11.21

the only weapon with which you can go through the ENTIRE game is a chainsaw. There is no cooler, in principle ...
but about that gun behind the glass, so it is necessary to listen to the log from the Alpha Laboratory, where the kent (head of the Security) says that the code on his door is 901, and read the text that he changed his zero to 3, so the code for this door is 931

T
The Fallen Dead Lex from 10.11.21

NOT! The most awesome weapon - double-barreled gun, gravity gun and BFG. And just do who played in ROE write your favorite weapon!

V
VyacheslavX 10.11.21

BFG 9000 and the Soul Separator

R
Rammon4eg 10.11.21

my favorite is a chainsaw. it’s even somehow offensive when after hell they took it away from me. then one master writes that you can go through the whole game with her, I think he’s wrong. take it while you cut, they will make minced meat out of you, but it's just a thrill to get all demons and zombies off her. =)

S
Slav0K 10.11.21

BFG 9000 and plasma launcher, the most popular guns =)

P
Pai cheng-tien 10.11.21

BFG 9000, Minigun, soul cube

S
Slav0K 10.11.21

By the way: why is a minigun in the Duma called an ultrasound%)

P
Pai cheng-tien 10.11.21

You just have a pirate.

S
Slav0K 10.11.21

No, I have, on the contrary, a license, with a Russian translation from 1C

P
Pai cheng-tien 10.11.21

Then there should be called a machine gun. I have so.

C
Corrosion 10.11.21

Shotgun. Doom always passed only with a shotgun. I changed it only when there were no cartridges.
Well, I used the saw in special stresses (not on Halnights, of course).

G
GO-shnik 10.11.21

The pump (this is what they call a shotgun in our pirate jargon), of course, in D1 and in D3. Well, BFG. However, if other trunks did not use against all varieties of the enemy, then everything from spiders to hellnights fell by the pump.

G
GamerHABCE100 10.11.21

I had a shotgun and an assault rifle, and if they strongly propped up I took a machine gun and grenades.

P
Pai cheng-tien 10.11.21

Hey there is no Gravihvat, well, why am I telling them everything, he is in addition.

V
VanishingWalker 10.11.21

1.Plasmagan, because. always saves, and against everyone.
2. Double-barreled or shotgun. A very useful thing because most enemies appear at close range.
3.Cube of Souls and BFG are out of competition, everyone likes them.

_
_Trololo_ 10.11.21

Bfg

1axa1 left pg. 10.11.21

shotgun, chainsaw are my constant friends.
chainsaw out of competition .... the whole game can be cut in half.