3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
StemTD 10.11.21 03:20 pm

Best WEAPON - DOOM 3. (DOOM 3)

Those who played 1 and 2 DOOM will understand me, in those thoughts the weapon was very different from what we see now, for example the machine gun was weaker than the plasma rifle and it appeared in the early stages of the game. So I propose to choose the best weapon possible like this 1.
2. and so on.
who doesn’t like you can arrange them according to nominations. The most effective, powerful, accurate, and of course your favorite.
65 Comments
Sort by:
S
Slav0K 10.11.21

With cheats yes)

P
Pai cheng-tien 10.11.21

everyone will be cheated

1axa1 left pg. 10.11.21

With cheats but
where are the cheats? or is it not for me?

S
Slav0K 10.11.21

To you, it's just unrealistic to go through the whole game with one chainsaw, somewhere, but you can take a hundred pounds of a cannon, you can't get the flying monsters with a chainsaw, and you have to wet the last head with a cube of your soul. So with only a chainsaw it's not realistic to go through the game)

P
Pai cheng-tien 10.11.21

Better BFG will not be

V
VanishingWalker 10.11.21

The shotgun drives, though the double-barreled gun decides in any way and shit on the reload speed. I personally like the plasma gun the most)

S
Slav0K 10.11.21

I also like the plasma launcher, the most steering gun =)

P
Pai cheng-tien 10.11.21

The most steering gun only BFG

O
Overlord_PG 10.11.21

Soul Cube, Plasmogun, Flare Gun, Chainsaw, Flashlight

K
Kasper.SKY 10.11.21

BFG and Minigun is my choice

D
Daniel Garner 10.11.21

BFG and only BFG. Although the weapon is different for each enemy. For example, for one small machine, a machine gun or a shotgun is more suitable.

R
Racer xXx 10.11.21

for me - BFG and plasmagan although the rocket launcher is also normal

A
A.Soldier of Light 10.11.21

Against enemies of a certain group, the best barrel will be the one that is most convenient for killing them.
Spiders, flying skulls: automatic.
Devils, Zombie Soldiers, Zombie Scientists: Point Blank Shotgun, Plasma Gun, and Medium Range Rocket Launcher.
Knights, Mancubuses and the like: rocket launcher and BFG, if there are extra charges.
And the pomegranates and the kettle serve only as an aid. Chainsaw is generally for fun, or when there are no cartridges, which is unlikely (unless you are a slanting noob).

G
GTAfan073 10.11.21

BFG is still out of competition.

n
number 9 large 10.11.21

And mnu like (oddly enough) the machine! (It takes far, accurate, and beautiful)))

R
Racer xXx 10.11.21

slo mo
yes, but you won't kill big enemies quickly with a machine gun, but rather they are you)

n
number 9 large 10.11.21

Night_Racer
if they are far away then I use a submachine gun, and in the vicinity I can use a shotgun

I
ICE-Crow 10.11.21

The most normal thing is: a sawed-off shotgun and a plasma gun. And the bfg-9000 is not so powerful the first time it doesn’t knock down sometimes, but with a sawn-off shot in the head of the knight of hell, it was knocked down and with the bfg-9000 it was necessary to land the entire cannon.

G
Grim Assistant 10.11.21

The machine gun is my choice. Powerful, fast-firing, accurate weapon. Effective at close to medium range.
Second place - Soul Cube, also known as Soul Cube. A living weapon capable of laying down almost any enemy with one blow + a portable healer. No comments.
The third place went to the shotgun. What can I say? The most effective melee weapon, it allows you to send the fiend of hell home with one shot. And considering that the game has a lot of locations predisposing to close combat ... The
fourth place is a plasma thrower. Powerful, fast-firing and very atmospheric weapon weapon (you immediately feel like a paladin of the future)
The chainsaw is in the fifth position. Weapon for extreme lovers. But I must note, even on the difficulties "Veteran" and "Elite", the chainsaw has wonderful efficiency.
Next: BFG. Absolute destructive power. But it has a number of drawbacks, namely: it cannot be used in close combat, you can blow yourself up with your own charge, a low rate of fire, but the main thing in my opinion is that there is very little ammunition.
The assault rifle is good at the beginning, but in my opinion it can be considered in the same category as the plasma launcher. The assault rifle is inferior in damage, but wins in accuracy at long distances.
The pistol ... um ... one, it is. Accurate, but destructive - the demons laugh. Used only at the beginning or from "nothing to do". However, if you wish, you will also kill Hellknight with it.
Pomegranates. It is difficult to say anything about them. They seem to be deadly, but large demons are not easy to kill with them.
The flare gun is also little used. But pomegranates are clearly more useful.
Hands - for those who understand this a lot. And yet it is better when they have at least some kind of weapon.
You can hammer someone with a lantern, but its main function is lighting.

J
JetRanger 10.11.21

In Doom 3, the arsenal is so well balanced that I find it difficult to choose the best weapon. All types are equally good, except perhaps a pistol, fists and a flashlight. It's especially fun to throw grenades from somewhere around the corner - the enemy can't do anything to me (because we can't see each other), but I can. :) And if he chases after you, then it's generally great - you run away and at the same time throw grenades back, at the pursuer's feet.