3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Fuse Pukanov 10.11.21 03:26 pm

Vladimir Klitschko defeated Alexander Povetkin !!!

Russian boxer Alexander Povetkin lost to Ukrainian Wladimir Klitschko. According to the results of the duel, which lasted all 12 rounds, the judges unanimously declared the Ukrainian the winner - 119-104, 119-104, 119-104. "Lenta.ru" conducted an online broadcast of the battle from the Moscow sports complex "Olympic".
37-year-old Klitschko defended the title of "super champion" of the world according to the WBA (World Boxing Association), as well as the champion belts of the WBO (World Boxing Organization) and IBF (International Boxing Federation).
The winner's fee will be $ 17 million. The Russian will get six million dollars.
This defeat was the first in the career of 34-year-old Povetkin, who before the fight with the Ukrainian belonged to the WBA championship belt. Klitschko won 61 victories in the professional ring.

Well done Ukraine! Keep it up! Not like our Russian shit in the last round like a rag, endurance is lame, where is Povetkin before the world battle ..
48 Comments
Sort by:
M
Max Fry 10.11.21

What a joy.

S
Sima4 10.11.21

For 6 million, you can suffer blows to the turnip.

A
Aarvinok 10.11.21

Again Vova tapped someone on the turnip ...

K
Karnefis 10.11.21

R
Rikudo Nagashi 10.11.21

It is a pity, of course, that Povetkin lost ... But still I congratulate the winner.

F
Frank4 10.11.21

Super! Class!

A
AlexMK 10.11.21

Fuse Pukanov in the
last round like a rag, endurance is lame, where is Povetkin before the world fight
, you can immediately see that you understand boxing (sarcasm) the
nickname all 12 rounds hung on the Povetkin like a rag and showed an extremely dirty fight
In the middle rounds, the fight was not replete with dangerous moments, Povetkin worked as the first number, constantly went to close range, but Klitschko immediately transferred the battle to a clinch, where he methodically exhausted him.

The second half of the fight began very unsuccessfully for the Russian boxer: in the seventh round, the referee counted his knockdowns three times, which, however, were caused by power struggles (jerks) rather than blows. In the future, Klitschko continued to work at a distance and clinched with any reduction. In the eleventh round, the referee removed a point from Vladimr for the constant pushing of the opponent.

The final round was a complete repetition of the previous ones: Alexander walked forward and threw out sweeping punches from a distance, and Vladimir moved a lot, as if hitting with his left and clinching. At the end of twelve rand, all three judges gave the victory to Klitschko with a score of 119-104.

-
-Kerten- 10.11.21

I have been wondering for a long time what is the fan of the fact that one pumped-up madak hits the face of another pumped-up madak?

A
AlexMK 10.11.21

R
Rikudo Nagashi 10.11.21

-Kerten-
People are genetically inherent in the love of fighting. Especially in the Russians, who often arranged wall-to-wall massacres or something else. Although ... why "arranged"? And now you can meet a dozen guys or girls (drunk, but this is an optional condition) who did not share something and decided to stuff each other in the face. : 3
And if there is no way to fight, why not see how others are doing it?

R
RicoChico 10.11.21

Sadly.

I
Infiltratоr 10.11.21

Poh. Klitschko's victories have long been the norm.

K
Karnefis 10.11.21

Not like our Russian shit.
It's like trolling, right?

Everyone doesn't care [2]

L
Last Engineer 10.11.21

Who is this anyway?

I
I'm on PeGe NAMBA VAN 10.11.21

Sport for cattle, which does not know how to work with the main human organ - the brain. And fans are a separate topic altogether. To everyone who likes sports, I wish you an early death. Society will only get better without you.

A
Aarvinok 10.11.21

I'm on PeGe NAMBA VAN

you obviously have a problem. think about it

I

Pilat.

Typical for cattle. If you think differently from me, then you are problematic.

A
Aarvinok 10.11.21

I am on PeGe NAMBA VAN

have your self-esteem gone off the scale? this is not ellitarian, this is a path to mental deviations clearly

I

Pilat.

And you are a psychologist with us, aren't you?

A
Aarvinok 10.11.21

I am on PeGe NAMBA WAN

it. if a person is not in himself it is noticeable from the outside.