3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Fuse Pukanov 10.11.21 03:26 pm

Vladimir Klitschko defeated Alexander Povetkin !!!

Russian boxer Alexander Povetkin lost to Ukrainian Wladimir Klitschko. According to the results of the duel, which lasted all 12 rounds, the judges unanimously declared the Ukrainian the winner - 119-104, 119-104, 119-104. "Lenta.ru" conducted an online broadcast of the battle from the Moscow sports complex "Olympic".
37-year-old Klitschko defended the title of "super champion" of the world according to the WBA (World Boxing Association), as well as the champion belts of the WBO (World Boxing Organization) and IBF (International Boxing Federation).
The winner's fee will be $ 17 million. The Russian will get six million dollars.
This defeat was the first in the career of 34-year-old Povetkin, who before the fight with the Ukrainian belonged to the WBA championship belt. Klitschko won 61 victories in the professional ring.

Well done Ukraine! Keep it up! Not like our Russian shit in the last round like a rag, endurance is lame, where is Povetkin before the world battle ..
48 Comments
Sort by:
-
-SlashuuR- 10.11.21

Klitschko climbed to hug the whole fight and fought (more precisely, hugged and fought) dirty, not like a champion. It was evident that he was afraid of the opponent. Povetkin, like a bag, missed blows to the face one after another. Boring fight, I regretted then that I had not gone to bed.

S
ShaMaN 10.11.21

It's a pity that I didn't see boxing. As well as intrigue.

m
metronom177 10.11.21

-Kerten-
Rikudo Nagashi
Where are you coming from, lovers of Japanese cartoons.

I'm on PeG NAMBA WAN
Wow wow palehche dude your ChSV is sticking out of my monitor.

m
masha 10.11.21

Klitschko cattle.

T
The punk 10.11.21

I watched the fight. Expected more meat, but liked it all the same. Klitschko was clearly in better shape than Povetkin, so I had no doubt about the victory of the first. Only now the absence of defeats at Povetkin was still alarming.

-
-SK.art- 10.11.21

The Lord God said:
- And I will give you Klitschko ..
And the Ukrainians were surprised:
- And why is he to us?
And God answered:
- He will beat everyone, everyone, from blacks and even to Muscovites ...
And the Ukrainians answered:
- Abaldet! Give two!

n
nyа 10.11.21

He stuffed the face of Moskal.

T
TTG 10.11.21

What will be surprised, Povetkin is a punching bag. However, all Russian boxing consists of Pithecanthropus. The largest of them, like ogres in a hut, sit in the State Duma.