3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Fruttik12 10.11.21 03:28 pm

Will it go? (Dark Souls 3)

Hello everyone!
I pre-ordered the game a long time ago. According to the old system requirements, my PC was suitable. And as for evil, a week before the release, they posted very bad systems.
My hardware:
Processor: Intel Core i5-2500 CPU @ 3.30GHz (4 CPUs) 3.6GHz Video card: NVIDIA Gefoce gtx 550 ti RAM: 8gb.
Is there a chance to play at a minimum of 30 fps?
43 Comments
Sort by:
R
Raibow Bitard 10.11.21

Fruttik12
Damn, when will you people understand that now the tendency is to overestimate the requirements, if you remember, the schoolboy was also arrogant in terms of system requirements. Yours will go differently from the low ones, you will go to the medium-high ones (only the video card is still a little too old).

L
LEFT FOR DTF 10.11.21

Raibow Bitard
tell the hitman about the trend.

R
Raibow Bitard 10.11.21

lookaway
Hitman is badly optimized (judging by what people write in reviews on Steam).

F
Fruttik12 10.11.21

Raibow Bitard
And if there is no trend, then how?

R
Raibow Bitard 10.11.21

Fruttik12
I already wrote that you will be fine. I assure you, but the video card is yours, at the moment it is old.

F
Fruttik12 10.11.21

Raibow Bitard
Thank you.

l
legusor 10.11.21

if the first part goes, then this one goes.

R
Raibow Bitard 10.11.21

Fruttik12
I'm not very versed in processors, but for some reason the developers are betting on them for some reason, that is, for some reason, in the system requirements, they are generally required by almost the most expensive ones.

F
Fruttik12 10.11.21

legusor
My schoolboy goes to ultra norms.
I don't know about the first one.

R
Raibow Bitard 10.11.21

Fruttik12
Most likely, he mentioned it because of its optimization, it is not very good there, to put it so mildly.
By the way, I recommend playing the first, the third will be much closer in spirit to the first than to the second, Miyazaki-sama himself spoke about this.

T
TheBorsh 10.11.21

Fruttik12
If the student is on the ultras, then everything is in order. DS 3 didn't go too far in terms of graphics. The main thing is optimization.

R
Raibow Bitard 10.11.21

TheBorsh Where
Dark Souls 2 Vanilla and Schoolboy were great.

S
Sias 10.11.21

Will it go?
Intel Core i5, RAM: 8gb. and the gt630 will go? (yes, I know the map is shit, but only such is there at the moment)

R
Raibow Bitard 10.11.21

Sias
Yes, the game will run even on the most ancient Pentium 4, but the lags will be hellish. It is more correct to write: will it be comfortable for me to play with this or that hardware.

A
AndruhaGruz 10.11.21

Fruttik12
Everything is fine. You may not even take a steam bath.

r
renbu 10.11.21

xs, he lags wildly on Juan (judging by the tests), and there the iron is better

U
USSoldier 10.11.21

Fruttik12
will not work, and if it does, it will be below 30 fps, the video card would be a little better, you're stuck right in 2011)

M
MassChester87 10.11.21

renbu wrote: xs
, he lags wildly on Juan (judging by the tests), and there the iron is better
In what place is it better? The percentage in Juan is worse, and the video card is of the same level: GTX 550Ti-650, HD 7750-7770.

R
Rooough 10.11.21

Fruttik12
Well, considering that even Juan (gpu 7790) at 900r had performance problems, the 550ti will be even worse. The processor is good, of course, but I'm afraid it's not enough.

R
Raibow Bitard 10.11.21

renbu
Boxing generally has some kind of constant problems, here I would be more surprised if they did not exist, and I'm not only talking about DSIII. No, PS4 also has a lot of problems, but still less than Box.