3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SАLEM 10.11.21 03:46 pm

Fool and money. What are the features?

Fools and money Do not live together for a long time ..... Even if they fall from the sky on him, they will most likely get hurt. They say: For fools, money is the goal, for the smart it is a means. And happiness is an individual and vague concept .... but you definitely won't be happy with money alone)) but you can't see happiness without them) Well, if you also have health ... then a lot of money (a lot!) is the way to freedom ...) And freedom ... this is the main happiness ... I go where I want, when I want, and for what I want ...) I do what I want, where I want and how much I want ...) Etc. Smart people say correctly: even if you have a lot of money, they will not wipe out your tears will not warm you on a lonely cold night ... "Money is a new form of slavery, different from its previous impersonality, since there is no human relationship between the master and the slave." happiness is indifferent to money. if they are there, it’s good, if they don’t, we will not die either ... Big money implies big fears of losing it. Here's another happiness - to go to the toilet with security, albeit on your yacht. A person usually tries to fill this void with something. He tries to fill it with material benefits, glory, but he still lacks something, and he does not understand why. That is why many rich, successful people seek joy in drugs or commit suicide. In many ways, modern man understands money stained paper as money. Therefore, when he wants money to see the sea, most likely flyers describing a vacation at sea will fall into his hands, which will make him even more angry and desirous. , big money is not earned, they are grabbed due to the presence of certain posts and connections. This is not available to mere mortals. The main thing is not to be a fool or smart, the main thing is to be lucky. Fools yes - and there are as many tyrants as you like, more than enough - This is an evolution of a kind - the most morally strong, cunning - earn more. Who is smarter than the professor or capitalist who hires him? Rather a capitalist, all the same, smarter. ? ... What will happen tomorrow is important for everyone ... only who has more money, they look at this tomorrow more calmly ... The rest nervously smoke goat legs on the sidelines and shine with their mind, philosophizing about the vicissitudes of fate ... Nature often replaces the mind cunning, based on this, we can say that stupid, but cunning people are very often with money, but smart and simple-minded on the contrary. If you collect all the money of the planet in one pile and divide it equally among all the inhabitants of the planet, then after some time they will again be distributed as follows: those who were rich will become even richer, those who were poor will become poorer.
“It’s not the one who knows how to become rich that becomes rich,” the Fool laughs, “but the one who does not know how to be poor.

49 Comments
Sort by:
s
stalker7162534 10.11.21

with spaces
"have decided to share their opinions about the size of pensions and chance to it to live.

Take an ordinary 30 year old Russian man. That works for stable operation, receives a salary of 40 000" dirty "and donates 22% of the Pension Fund every month.
So how I still am not a full-fledged citizen of the Russian Federation, correct me please, if what is wrong Thank you..

Facts:
1) You get paid every month without the consent - if you want or not..
2) Average life expectancy for men in Russia - 66 years currently.
3) retirement 65 at the moment.

you are now about 30.
That is, you will pay an additional 35 years, every month, and you will receive, at best, yEAR, god forbid, a hundred years old)))

Let's say your salary is 40,000 rubles "dirty". Of these, 22% (correct if I'm wrong) go to the FIU. That's 8,800 every month. For the year 105,000. For 35 years = 3,700,000 rubles.

The average pension in the Russian Federation = 8000 rubles. Refund per year = 96,000 rubles.

That is, in order to at least RETURN YOUR INVESTED MONEY, YOU SHOULD LIVE ON PENSION FOR MORE THAN 38 YEARS.

BONUSES:

1. The retirement age is constantly extended.

2. The average age today tends to decrease. The chances of living to 60 years, a thirty-year-old man today is about 44%. But to live from 60 to 65 years old is ALREADY 13%. Well, to live 38 years in retirement is simple)

3. It is not a fact that by the time of your retirement the FIU will still exist.

Draw your own conclusions.

There is a good anecdote: The best pensioner is the one who regularly paid his whole life and died the day before his 65th birthday. Funny (no)

Zs. In addition, we will consider a simple deposit in a regular bank at 11% per annum with a replenishment of the account every month in the amount of 8800 rubles.

The initial amount is 105,000 rubles (savings for the year 8,800 * 12 = 105,000 rubles). + Every month we replenish the amount of deductions to the Pension Fund of 8,800 rubles.

As a result, over 30 years the amount will be 27.5 million rubles. And can you take them off and go on vacation on a yacht or buy an apartment for your grandchildren? Give yourself a dacha? Or bury yourself headlong into a mountain of coke! "

W
Wing42 10.11.21

stalker7162534
I already wanted to "excuse myself" from the pension fund.

V
Vanya Rygalov 10.11.21

Those who work today provide pensions to today's pensioners. Likewise, when he comes to retirement age, he will be supported by future workers.

s
stalker7162534 10.11.21

Vanya Rygalov
Quite right. +1 Only fools think that their money in the pension fund will lie and wait for their retirement. (this would be true if the pension fund was in gold reserves, or in foreign currency - then, then, pensioners would feed on what they have produced abroad).

M
MunchkiN 616 10.11.21

If you collect all the money of the planet in one pile and divide it equally among all the inhabitants of the planet,
if you do this, the rich posons turn pale not the rich posons will receive the amount to go to the store a couple of times for a havchik if we consider this moment purely.
but I did not understand the essence of the scribble pitch
, yes, money cannot satisfy all needs. well, or there should be a lot of money, but that doesn't happen.
for the happiness of being, there should be about as much money as there should be in order to satisfy those needs for which money can be exchanged. just money as a physical object of joy, it probably does not bring much, but joy brings the anticipation of what can be fixed on them.
it's like a ticket to some kind of pitch variety show. the ticket itself has no cost, but it can be exchanged for this experience and spectacle.
money is formally not needed. but as the proverb says with wolves to live like a wolf howl. so if people live with pitch, pitch-pitch. so that money waxing is then needed and even if there will be no natural exchange, and there, as it is, the agreement is usually more difficult.

H
HumanFacture int. 10.11.21

stalker7162534
1) Ying-de-k-sa-qi-ya !!
2) I wrote down "There will be no pensions".
3) 8800re per month from interest, how much interest per annum? Or perhaps you are worrying in vain, and you have the opportunity to put a much larger amount at interest ...

r
rPeBoJL 10.11.21

one problem discusses another ...

S
SАLEM 10.11.21

rPeBoJL
Minimum words - maximum problems

s
stalker7162534 10.11.21

HumanFacture int.
1) Ying-de-k-sa-chi-ya !!

Sorry, not nya-l!

A
Alexator 10.11.21

irin_
envy is not good: C

M
Mage Hermit 10.11.21

Alexator
I did not understand either.

it's strange that there is no Cheburator Founder.
I'm already here.

M
Mage Hermit 10.11.21

I'm glad)) but I'm not)
Are you two there?

A
Alexator 10.11.21

irin_
and they have to do with it? O_o

r
rPeBoJL 10.11.21

Cheburator The founder of
"them" there are a lot) and who will be the first to have time to the console - that is the day it will be)

irin_
I suppose you know how the games end with hints with strangers. or trust on credit

M
Mage Hermit 10.11.21

irin_
and that's all, you know how many of us there are))
Split personality.

r
rPeBoJL 10.11.21

irin_
about everything and nothing)

but I won't tell anyone)

r
rPeBoJL 10.11.21

irin_
what's the question - that's the answer

E
EvgenyDMT 10.11.21

-DENIMUSS -
Many bukaf bl.

W
Wing42 10.11.21

irin_
Well, almost literally. And then, perhaps, when I am lucky enough to live up to retirement age, it may well be extended that way up to 85 years.

M
Mage Hermit 10.11.21

irin_ The
Great Cheburator is above any grievances.