3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SАLEM 10.11.21 03:46 pm

Fool and money. What are the features?

Fools and money Do not live together for a long time ..... Even if they fall from the sky on him, they will most likely get hurt. They say: For fools, money is the goal, for the smart it is a means. And happiness is an individual and vague concept .... but you definitely won't be happy with money alone)) but you can't see happiness without them) Well, if you also have health ... then a lot of money (a lot!) is the way to freedom ...) And freedom ... this is the main happiness ... I go where I want, when I want, and for what I want ...) I do what I want, where I want and how much I want ...) Etc. Smart people say correctly: even if you have a lot of money, they will not wipe out your tears will not warm you on a lonely cold night ... "Money is a new form of slavery, different from its previous impersonality, since there is no human relationship between the master and the slave." happiness is indifferent to money. if they are there, it’s good, if they don’t, we will not die either ... Big money implies big fears of losing it. Here's another happiness - to go to the toilet with security, albeit on your yacht. A person usually tries to fill this void with something. He tries to fill it with material benefits, glory, but he still lacks something, and he does not understand why. That is why many rich, successful people seek joy in drugs or commit suicide. In many ways, modern man understands money stained paper as money. Therefore, when he wants money to see the sea, most likely flyers describing a vacation at sea will fall into his hands, which will make him even more angry and desirous. , big money is not earned, they are grabbed due to the presence of certain posts and connections. This is not available to mere mortals. The main thing is not to be a fool or smart, the main thing is to be lucky. Fools yes - and there are as many tyrants as you like, more than enough - This is an evolution of a kind - the most morally strong, cunning - earn more. Who is smarter than the professor or capitalist who hires him? Rather a capitalist, all the same, smarter. ? ... What will happen tomorrow is important for everyone ... only who has more money, they look at this tomorrow more calmly ... The rest nervously smoke goat legs on the sidelines and shine with their mind, philosophizing about the vicissitudes of fate ... Nature often replaces the mind cunning, based on this, we can say that stupid, but cunning people are very often with money, but smart and simple-minded on the contrary. If you collect all the money of the planet in one pile and divide it equally among all the inhabitants of the planet, then after some time they will again be distributed as follows: those who were rich will become even richer, those who were poor will become poorer.
“It’s not the one who knows how to become rich that becomes rich,” the Fool laughs, “but the one who does not know how to be poor.

49 Comments
Sort by:
W
Wing42 10.11.21

irin_ By the
way, you haven't been observed here for a long time. Where do you keep your way?

W
Wing42 10.11.21

irin_
By your reaction, one might think that from the Bath, that is, from there and the way. From there, many return refreshed, rested and with fridge magnets. Not your case?

R
Ripper man 10.11.21

it is not enough to be smart, you have to act, use your mind, and there are also many simple nerds, a simple example is bill gates and his team ...

W
Wing42 10.11.21

irin_
Interesting. Okay, let's leave this topic, otherwise you already have one whole warning.

M
Mage Hermit 10.11.21

irin_
A little paranoia hasn't hurt anyone yet.

W
Wing42 10.11.21

irin_ wrote:
.. I am sure that I have watched
So what kind of games do you prefer. In the field of sexual psychology, this phenomenon has even been given a separate sly name.

M
Mage Hermit 10.11.21

irin_
What is that supposed to mean?

r
rPeBoJL 10.11.21

W
Wing42 10.11.21

irin_ wrote: I am sure
you will continue to distort my comments, sarcastically.
Do not be arrogant, I will find something to do besides this.