3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SАLEM 10.11.21 03:46 pm

Fool and money. What are the features?

Fools and money Do not live together for a long time ..... Even if they fall from the sky on him, they will most likely get hurt. They say: For fools, money is the goal, for the smart it is a means. And happiness is an individual and vague concept .... but you definitely won't be happy with money alone)) but you can't see happiness without them) Well, if you also have health ... then a lot of money (a lot!) is the way to freedom ...) And freedom ... this is the main happiness ... I go where I want, when I want, and for what I want ...) I do what I want, where I want and how much I want ...) Etc. Smart people say correctly: even if you have a lot of money, they will not wipe out your tears will not warm you on a lonely cold night ... "Money is a new form of slavery, different from its previous impersonality, since there is no human relationship between the master and the slave." happiness is indifferent to money. if they are there, it’s good, if they don’t, we will not die either ... Big money implies big fears of losing it. Here's another happiness - to go to the toilet with security, albeit on your yacht. A person usually tries to fill this void with something. He tries to fill it with material benefits, glory, but he still lacks something, and he does not understand why. That is why many rich, successful people seek joy in drugs or commit suicide. In many ways, modern man understands money stained paper as money. Therefore, when he wants money to see the sea, most likely flyers describing a vacation at sea will fall into his hands, which will make him even more angry and desirous. , big money is not earned, they are grabbed due to the presence of certain posts and connections. This is not available to mere mortals. The main thing is not to be a fool or smart, the main thing is to be lucky. Fools yes - and there are as many tyrants as you like, more than enough - This is an evolution of a kind - the most morally strong, cunning - earn more. Who is smarter than the professor or capitalist who hires him? Rather a capitalist, all the same, smarter. ? ... What will happen tomorrow is important for everyone ... only who has more money, they look at this tomorrow more calmly ... The rest nervously smoke goat legs on the sidelines and shine with their mind, philosophizing about the vicissitudes of fate ... Nature often replaces the mind cunning, based on this, we can say that stupid, but cunning people are very often with money, but smart and simple-minded on the contrary. If you collect all the money of the planet in one pile and divide it equally among all the inhabitants of the planet, then after some time they will again be distributed as follows: those who were rich will become even richer, those who were poor will become poorer.
“It’s not the one who knows how to become rich that becomes rich,” the Fool laughs, “but the one who does not know how to be poor.

49 Comments
Sort by:
7Rain7 10.11.21

Author, you have something that is so fart flared up, not enough money?

S
SАLEM 10.11.21

7Rain7
not enough money? no. There are just a lot of fools ...

L
Le Gaspilleur 10.11.21

Fool and money. What are the features?
There are just a lot of fools ...
Stop broadcasting from your chic
Spoiler-mirror dressing room, Frosya)

S
SАLEM 10.11.21

Le Gaspilleur
What a dressing room what a looking glass - the tin that you carry ... Cannabis has eclipsed the mind ...
Spoiler

L
Le Gaspilleur 10.11.21

-DENIMUSS -
I even mentioned the looking glass. This is a figment of your imagination)
Hmm, Cannabis has eclipsed the mind, you say, well, keep sweetie))
Spoiler

W
Wing42 10.11.21

-DENIMUSS -
What did you want to convey to the townsfolk with your title post?

S
SАLEM 10.11.21

Le Gaspilleur
What kind of child you are.
Spoiler

A
Alexator 10.11.21

So what's the moral?

S
SАLEM 10.11.21

Le Gaspilleur
Oh you and the clown .. Number 1 ON PG ...

L
Le Gaspilleur 10.11.21

-DENIMUSS -
You know, here I can declare with full responsibility:
I hear from the clown) Everything, come on, be healthy - don't cough.

S
SАLEM 10.11.21

Le Gaspilleur
Child - so tell me what you wanted to say with your screenshot. Or did you think I took this expression from my head ... (funny) .. Ay da Boob ...

L
Le Gaspilleur 10.11.21

-DENIMUSS -
You no longer have the right to ask any questions. Suddenly you didn't take them out of your head ...
You will find the answer to any question in your handbook - see my screenshot)

S
SАLEM 10.11.21

Le Gaspilleur
I am sorry for you misfortune.

W
Wing42 10.11.21

Alexator The
moral of this fable is this.
There is a shed with firewood in it.
Not only little kids,
All people look with amazement:
Who needs firewood, why
In houses with central heating?

L
Le Gaspilleur 10.11.21

-DENIMUSS -
No mind, no imagination + call names yet ... who are you after that? The cheapest sucking is who.
You will even go to the toilet in a zapadlo))

7Rain7 10.11.21

Le Gaspilleur
Yes, hare to go down. Say goodbye to the man. So it is clear to everyone who is who.
Only got out of the ban because of such a ram. People started to write about their parents in one blog, my mom bought a computer, etc. And the mood was bad. I wrote to the person in which stall he should squeal about his parents and where his bar is. A little in other words. Moder seemed to be a man when he banned, he only gave a couple of days, I understood why. My father died of cancer not so long ago. Some more su ... shea will joke about it.

L
Le Gaspilleur 10.11.21

7Rain7
And that's true. Will do without "dessert".

Please accept my condolences regarding my father's departure.

V
Vanya Rygalov 10.11.21

Or did you think I took this expression from my head ... (funny) ..
Not really from the ass?
... Lord, and these are your children ...

S
SАLEM 10.11.21

Vanya Rygalov
YOU forgot to add your foolishness (He, he) ..))) you are getting old ...

V
Vaipen 10.11.21

Why is it bad, why is it bad.