3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
nurbak 08.11.19 03:27 am

Easter eggs, secrets and references (Dragon Age: Inquisition)

The title of the section speaks for itself,we are promised a very big world,though not outdoor but with room for maneuvers and tactics in General...share your secrets I found
120 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mitrant 08.11.19

After you create a save in a pile in the dialogues you can get a reference to the event. For example I according to the story Varrick, Anders has escaped and is hiding somewhere. Isabel became the Admiral of the pirates. Merril began to protect and defend the rest of the dalish from the conflict. Sebastian invaded Kirkwall with the troops. Fenris hunts masters. And Aulin remained a Captain. Leliana misses the hero of Ferelden and when it's all over wants to leave with him.

L
Levart 08.11.19

In short, everything as always, nothing interesting to say according to the standard Logan alive

F
Furydose 08.11.19

Levart
So for this specially made keep.

C
Chernyy Ptic 08.11.19

http://imgur.com/NzG8QQ8.jpg
Easter eggs laid out with Lexxx20 goha.ru He has not yet found her :)

L
Levart 08.11.19

A must be opposite a head hunter

T
TheCORTEX 08.11.19

people who have already played the game freely supports a gamepad ?

F
Furydose 08.11.19

TheCORTEX
Yes.

P
PSYHO8 08.11.19

TheCORTEX
Yes but PPC as uncomfortable, although the keyboard is even worse, despair just do)

M
MAXSIMUS 730 08.11.19

In multiplayer, in which the wall nailed to the trophy heads, and one of them is the head of Krogan smiled.

K
King_sombra 08.11.19

There are poshalka with the quest on the legend of Excalibur

M
MaGNetica 08.11.19

appleingame
Well in ME2 is also an Ogre stands at the exhibits in the mission with Kasumi, the same as in DA2, in the first act on deep tracks, frozen son Boda =)

M
MR.mda 08.11.19

today I found by accident

p.s the same location the cheese shield is )

C
Chernyy Ptic 08.11.19

ascerd
big head cheese was not found, but the shield-cheese found :)

A
Aleks Sazonov 08.11.19

I found in the garbage parts for a strange weapon..stick to it with a nail nailed banana)

M
MR.mda 08.11.19

MAXSIMUS 730
on the job alone on the ball is also in the trophy is )

V
Verstalchik 08.11.19

Alex Sazonov
you mean this?
The Sad Weapon
http://s016.radikal.ru/i337/1411/62/42f32467d056.png

M
Mythmaker 08.11.19

In Crestwood village got a book with the story of the war of Plants vs Zombies.

G
Goterias 08.11.19

The shield-cheese.
Spoiler

D
DeGrand 08.11.19

Found Baek probably fixed in the inner lands is the quest with the key that unlocks the door to the dwarven lands as the current gets there there are two or three obstacles which is why it won't open a simple way to own bajek is to stand close to the wall and somebody will go through to switch to it and voila collect loot

B
B0rn 08.11.19

Cats, asking for help, the location of the Western limit, the terrain Echo Canyon, right next to the camp. If anyone caught how to jump plz share!