3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
JeyDee 10.11.21 04:18 pm

DLC 3 Reborn (FEAR 2: Project Origin)

Monolith continues to regularly supply FEAR 2 fans with addons. In August, there will be another add-on called Reborn.

The studio decided to postpone a bit with new maps for multiplayer, so in Reborn we will have four levels for a single player game. The add-on will fully support the system of trophies and achievements from FEAR 2. The price of the addon will be announced later, however, PC owners, as before, may well get Reborn as part of a free patch. (Taken from Igromania.ru) The

teaser of the add-on can be seen here - http://www.projectorigincommunity.com/node/505

PS Pointman is back :)
184 Comments
Sort by:
P
Peterson 10.11.21

I get an error that binkw32.dll was not found, I threw this dll into a folder, so he began to swear - Failed to intialize client - unknown error, tell me what to do, maybe a steam is needed for a reborn, or something else ...

C
Cassini 10.11.21

it only needs the original FEAR2 installed, if there were no startup problems, especially such errors with dlls, then Reborn should not have

A
Alex_Cra2y 10.11.21

Boring addon. Not even the boss was there. The only thing worth going through is the final video. Apparently this DLC should link the plot of the second and third parts.

C
Cassini 10.11.21

Well, I didn't really make a difference, I had the original, I just downloaded the add-on, well, I solved the problem with the launch)

J
JeyDee 10.11.21

How do you like the ending? =)

P
Peterson 10.11.21

All the same, fir is something with something ... Not that it was scary, but the atmosphere was cool ... although the addon is very small, I was glad that it was complicated, because the original was played on a veteran without any problems, but here I had to sweat ... the ending is clearly with a hint, but this is not the point, I personally experienced a special thrill when I realized who I was playing for) ... In short, we are waiting for the next DLC, or better FEAR 3 Paxton Fettel Reveange)

S
ScorpBrutal 10.11.21

cool addon, it's a pity that in English

T
Thor324 10.11.21

PPC people need help already and installed and downloaded the repack on the original, KatoRY does not require the original and all the same writes an exe of the type incorrectly configured reinstall the PPC application what to do?

A
Alex_Cra2y 10.11.21

Reborn (by the way how to translate this word-not Know!)
Re-born

T
Thor324 10.11.21

PPC people need help already and installed and downloaded the repack on the original, KatoRY does not require the original and all the same writes an exe of the type incorrectly configured reinstall the PPC application what to do?

T
Thor324 10.11.21

sh * t you sho fell in to prompt? PPC has already failed

O
Olmer223 10.11.21

Everything is fine, but only the blood display was cut out again, although it was turned on in the settings.
It was also with the original FEAR 2, the current then came out special NOSD cutting in violence.
Is there one for Reborn?
Does anyone know?

O
Olmer223 10.11.21

Well, this "small patch", namely "FEAR (FEAR) 2: Blood Inclusion in the game" for the original game lies in the "Cheats" here on the PG
work under DSL, just need to re-copy the games directory
on the case if someone will have such a problem;)

A
AssFet 10.11.21

I liked the addon, played for the clone in full pleasure. This is not a kick for you, you know ... the ending is gorgeous !!! Ay, yes Paxton! Ai, yes, son of a stag! :)) Respect to the monoliths! Great setting for part 3 ... or the next add it.

A
Adikaz 10.11.21

Yes, a cool addon. Even very. The end finally can be a real kick.

N
Night_goЖgь 10.11.21

The addon is super!

Who knows, the localization will be Russian?

J
JeyDee 10.11.21

The new disc is silent ... they hammered it =)

A
AssFet 10.11.21

yes ... not a single review on our gaming sites since the release ... ND yes, no gu-gu.
In principle, in the game, everything happens in real time, no additional information is given. Understanding the storyline and, in general, the meaning is not difficult if you focus on the translation for the sake of interest.
so we had to do it on our own, since add-ons are not held in high esteem by our localizers.

N
Night_goЖgь 10.11.21

hmm .. I must have missed something, but what about the first two DLCs? or are they not for pc?

J
JeyDee 10.11.21

There are new cards =) in these dls