3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
JeyDee 10.11.21 04:18 pm

DLC 3 Reborn (FEAR 2: Project Origin)

Monolith continues to regularly supply FEAR 2 fans with addons. In August, there will be another add-on called Reborn.

The studio decided to postpone a bit with new maps for multiplayer, so in Reborn we will have four levels for a single player game. The add-on will fully support the system of trophies and achievements from FEAR 2. The price of the addon will be announced later, however, PC owners, as before, may well get Reborn as part of a free patch. (Taken from Igromania.ru) The

teaser of the add-on can be seen here - http://www.projectorigincommunity.com/node/505

PS Pointman is back :)
184 Comments
Sort by:
A
AxelV777 10.11.21

and to whom is he tama new dad ?? except perhaps to the third, but not the first brothers ... and in general, bryketa shit, he is not glamorous.
Okay, let's say, but the third one needs a dad, although there is a suspicion that Alma stupidly wants to dissolve him for loot :)
don't lie, there was no such thing. his hand just twitched ^^))
you need to drink less :)
but in general, in three words, who will tell the plot of the game?) otherwise I just fell into a second install) and from where Paktosn returned, in more detail))
in the first game he was soaked. The second plot in a nutshell:
You are a commando named Beckett (a commando with hidden necro-pedophilic inclinations), along with other mentally retarded imbeciles, you were sent in the number of a detachment to grab Genevieve Aristide, there is an explosion, an operation is some kind of mysterious and we can slow down time. La-la-la, the whole squad is cut one by one, we are looking for a botan who is encrypted under the nickname Serpentine Fist. There is zero sense from him, but we must tighten the game process, then we try to find a little thing with which you can save your butt from Alma, who is hungry for affection. La-la-la, we climb into the chair of "pleasures", Genevieve cuts it in, Alma climbs in there and rushes, as a result, a child of an incomprehensible gender and origin, and the third part :)

A
Akelika Neliokke 10.11.21

Paxton Forever, as we expected all these years =)

our hopes were justified ^^
but is this an official addition? otherwise it will turn out like with Perseus and EP ....

okay, let's say, but the third one needs a dad, although there is a suspicion that Alma stupidly wants to breed him for loot :)

> << br /> I will add a bucket of cynicism: why breed the poor for loot a simple sergeant?) it was necessary to take someone higher ...

but in general, Alma Bryket will buy too much, because for 30 years she has accumulated a drain of "mother's love" ) Bryket there is clearly not in the subject =)

you need to drink less :)

not true ... there was no such thing: << br />

mmm ... after reading the answers, I realized that I had expressed my question extremely incorrectly, and I apologize to everyone and everything ... I was extremely interested in the plot of the add-on, and thanks to AssFet, I was more or less informed) ... .

... and also .... a pity for the clonepix.PlayGround.ru

A
AssFet 10.11.21

this is the most official addition.
813, of course, was a cool guy, I steered him with pleasure =) The actual physical body remained, it's just now Paxton Fettel.

A

this is what saddens ... the body is one, but the inner world is different ... I miss him already .. even though I did not play ...

mmmm ... sho will the buit go on? Oh, by God, it's already scary to live, what if Paxton will be beaten again? and there is also an Operative, for whose fate I am nervous ...

A
AssFet 10.11.21

do not worry, it was just a clone, now it contains the inner world of a person, whose fate is as important to many as the Operative, and it was not for this reason that he was revived to immediately spank =)) But what role is assigned to Paxton in the future, the question is of course interesting.
And the Operative ... as old Betters once said, he will take care of himself =))

A
AxelV777 10.11.21

I found someone to worry about, such a hefty elk, in armor with a cannon and is broken, yes, this Operative survived a nuclear explosion (consider the house rammed with his head), so it is unlikely that something will happen to him :))))) I would be more worried for Alma, after all, a girl in the very juice among a bunch of men, and she already has three children :))))
For some reason it seems to me that, no matter who we play, there will definitely be a mission to Pull Beckett out of the chair " pleasures ", although if we play for him, then we will have to save ourselves as always :)

A

it was just a clone,

I am an experiencing nature, for me it is not just a clone ....

and it was not for this

reason that it was revived, to immediately slap bgg)) in our world, thank God ... who are their creators? Oh,

I would be more worried about Alma, after all, the girl is in the juice among a bunch of men, and she already has three children :))))
oh mom mia ..... all the same, whoever looks at her crookedly is obviously a necrophilous pervert .... She's scary !!! besides, two have already grown up and are completely independent, and the third has not yet hatched = PP

mmm ... there is a feeling that Paxton will then have a negative attitude towards Alma ...

A
AxelV777 10.11.21

all the same, whoever looks at her crookedly is clearly a necrophilous pervert .... She's scary !!! besides, two have already grown up and are quite independent, and the third has not yet hatched = PP
Beckett, however :))))) I suspected him for a long time :) and also a pedophile XDDD
mmm .... there is a feeling that Paxton will come later already has a negative attitude towards Alma ...
feeling .... hmm ... for some reason I'm sure of that :)

A

and also a pedophile XDDD

why a pedophile? Alma is already 46 years old, she is far from small, and she has not seen any smaller one nearby.

feeling .... hmm .... for some reason I am sure of this :)

well, in principle, yes, for the fact that I ruled him and left him to die, I think it’s a buit of norms if he goes against her.

A
AxelV777 10.11.21

why a pedophile? Alma is already 46 years old, she is far from small, and she has not seen any smaller one nearby.
don't be confused, she died 46 years ago, but she has the body of a 16-year-old girl, so K.O. as bae hints;)
Well, in principle, yes, for the fact that she ruled him and left him to die, I think it’s a buit of norms if he goes against her.
well, he actually wanted to ... eat her ... to take possession of her abilities, etc. in short, find the director's version of the first FIAR and play - you won't regret it;)

M
Maximilliano 10.11.21

and where to find it? Give me the link!

A
AssFet 10.11.21

How did an alternative version from "craftsmen" suddenly become director's :))?

guys, why not discuss the heroes of DLC 3 Reborn in the DLC 3 Reborn theme and not lumber the poor fellow Bracket again?

A
AxelV777 10.11.21

and where to find it? Give me the link!
Google, torrent to help you :)
how an alternative version from "craftsmen" suddenly became director's :))?
What are you talking about? I'm talking about FEAR: Director's Cut version, and you and since when is it "popular", if initially (as far as I know) the game was supposed to be just that, and then it was cut off at the very least
I am for, everything, we are discussing Foxtrot 813 :)
Question: is he the only one like Vettel or all the clones? For any answer, the next question is: Why?

M
Maximilliano 10.11.21

I think ATC created a group of clones with Fettel's DNA.

A
AssFet 10.11.21

By "craftsmen" I meant those who concoct amateur fashion, where the plot can be shoveled as they please. There is an official director's version, which includes a video about Alma, comments from developers, a comic strip, PANICS and the actual game in this form, in as we know it. About FEAR: Director's Cut is not in the teeth. There is none of this in any of the lists of off-editions and re-editions of the game.

You saw in part 2 of several clones without helmets. Nothing like Fettel. It is generally unknown if they were all alike. Identical DNA does not imply the same faces. Mb in F 813 simply showed a greater similarity in many respects with Paxton, so he "picked up" him. F 813 and this whole group of clones of the new, 7th generation. They obeyed teams like the same They are a clone commander. And who is it? And was it a clone?

M
Maximilliano 10.11.21

813 was from an elite armored unit of clones created with Fettel's DNA.

A
AxelV777 10.11.21

I think ATC created a group of clones with Fettel's DNA.
I am also inclined to think so and here, involuntarily, you involuntarily recall the plot of "Perseus", in my opinion, this is the most logical explanation :)
About FEAR: Director's Cut
I saw him a couple of times, but I don't know, maybe it really is a fake, but if you open the original FIAR, you will find a lot of phrases that were not reflected in the game in any way, in particular, about the fact that Vettel's goal was to eat Alma and take possession of her abilities.
Identical DNA does not imply the same faces.
Well, this is clear, but I'm more interested in what technology 813 was cloned by, it matters, because according to the current cloning technology, another imbrion is needed to plant DNA there or something like that :) I don't know exactly - somehow was not interested in this

A
AssFet 10.11.21

Well, yes. It's just that the publisher or the developers choose the final version. The rest is still on the shelf =). I also heard about the version of the plot where Fettell wants to devour Alma. MB, this version will continue in 3 parts. Paxton was revived, Alma is dissatisfied with the whole add he walks.
It is clear that this was an elite unit, but they had autonomous control along the way. So I wonder who?
Judging by the meager dates, the action is developing in the year 2025. Cloning technology means completely new. We need to rummage through the data folders of 2 parts, There is a lot of all kinds of information. Pointemena and Fettela just got it. Embryo + DNA. But they are people. And clones are just churned out if they grew up in my year 2 or three in total.

t
tzarar 10.11.21

grandfather harlan wade, creating a grandson from his daughter's dna, specially forced alma to carry a child to enhance paranormal abilities, which is mentioned in 1 fire. this means that at that time the automatic telephone exchange had a developed cloning technology. This is also confirmed by the Perseus project, during which, in addition to the usual clones, a group with Paxton Fettell dna was released. this is the group that was the foxtrot 813. By the
way, during the game, I heard more than once negotiations of clones with the callsigns of foxtrot, therefore their total number can easily exceed a thousand, or even more.

M
Maximilliano 10.11.21

Read AssFet

here http://www.playground.ru/dox/fear/1217/ and you will understand that events do not unfold in 2025, but earlier