3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
JeyDee 10.11.21 04:18 pm

DLC 3 Reborn (FEAR 2: Project Origin)

Monolith continues to regularly supply FEAR 2 fans with addons. In August, there will be another add-on called Reborn.

The studio decided to postpone a bit with new maps for multiplayer, so in Reborn we will have four levels for a single player game. The add-on will fully support the system of trophies and achievements from FEAR 2. The price of the addon will be announced later, however, PC owners, as before, may well get Reborn as part of a free patch. (Taken from Igromania.ru) The

teaser of the add-on can be seen here - http://www.projectorigincommunity.com/node/505

PS Pointman is back :)
184 Comments
Sort by:
A
AxelV777 10.11.21

unlikely, in the first FIRA it is said about a battalion of clones, that is, there are no more than a thousand of them in total (well, give or take a couple of hundred), if we assume that, except for GG, no one killed clones (well, Alma a couple of times), then for the first and second parts (not counting the add-ons), we mowed down about half of the battalion, but since the second FIRA says that they were allowed to be processed (which is generally not completely clear, since they rebelled, and after Fettel's death they were cut out ), then who controls these? Alma? And who created them and why?

M
Maximilliano 10.11.21

in my opinion, there were more than one battalion of clones, and Fettel took control of this particular battalion. And the rest are probably stored in some warehouses.

t
tzarar 10.11.21

here you are wrong, in the 1st fire it is said about a battalion of clones, which Paxton Fettell, with the help of his mother, took control of. alma told him to free her, which he successfully did. at the point of evacuation, we were shown how the alma brought his son back to life after he was killed by his own brother, who is also the pointman. after the resurrection, Paxton continued to avenge his mother, which is colorfully evidenced by the ending of the evacuation point. the clones were originally created by the automatic telephone exchange, but after the fetell began to control them, and maybe even earlier, the work was curtailed, but apparently the fetell managed to restore the work on the creation of clones, remember the mysterious cargo transported by the clones in the metro.

A
Akelika Neliokke 10.11.21

don't be confused, she died 46 years ago, but she has the body of a 16-year-old girl, so K.O. as bae hints;)

well, which of us two is confusing something here? Judge not by looks ... example: a woman is 45 years old, but she looks 25, she slept with the muscovite at the age of 46 .. so what? it turns out she is a nymphomaniac or what? since her body is like that of a 25-year-old?

guys, why not discuss the heroes of DLC 3 Reborn in the DLC 3 Reborn theme and not lurk once again poor Brackett?

again you will have to improvise - without playing the game, fish out any data ... =)

This is confirmed by the Perseus project ... at the point of evacuation, we were shown how alma brought his son back to life after he was killed by his own brother, who is also a pointman. after the resurrection, Paxton continued to avenge his mother, which is colorfully evidenced by the ending of the evacuation point.

kiddie, are you the type of person who relies on the informal supplement being the vinaigrette (delicious places)? relying on data from the EP and the Perseus, if they are not related to the original version of the Fira? Oo

in Fira 1 it is said about two battalions of clones, which Paxton Fettell, with the help of his mother, took control of.

this is where it was said there about two battalions? Oo

t
tzarar 10.11.21

an extra battalion appeared during the editing of the post :)
I wanted to say that in the fire, most likely, there are two comrades capable of managing clones, a fettel and an operative who could well take up the family business.
As for the additions, in Wikipedia they are called official, if there is more accurate information, educate, in addition, they do not contradict the plot of the first part. in my opinion, this is quite enough to take them into account.

ps Mr. Akelika I am not a kid for you, let's not slide down to embarrassment.

A
AssFet 10.11.21

Maximilliano
and you looked who created this dox http://www.playground.ru/dox/fear/1217/? I already know this creation by heart =))
secondly, it was written before the publication of 2 Fira, I have already corrected where the assumption is made that experiments on Alma began simultaneously with the launch of Icarus. Because in 2 Fira there is a reference to 1987 .The year when Alma was transported to the Sarcophagus and she was at that time 8 years old. Everything else is not difficult to calculate, agree?

tzarar Ouch
! Perseus and Evacuation were NOT taken into account when creating the second part of Fir and Reborn, all the more so. Developers shouted about this in every interview to a hoarse voice!
read it if you don’t believe: http: //www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php? id = 204906 December article, all the dots above the i's are dotted by the Monolithians themselves.

in short, it is necessary to replay again for the sake of information from Fir 2, otherwise a complete mess with clones turns out in the head. It is clear that there were more clones, Fettel simply had a well-trained battalion under his command. From the documents in Fira 2 it turns out that Fettel was still looking for an alternative and MB generation of Foxtrots were such with their commander.

t
tzarar 10.11.21

passed reborn ... cool story turned. in the city are operating groups controlled by the board of directors of the armachem, they are opposed by clones from the foxtrot detachment, which, in all likelihood, obey the genevieve aristides and the mysterious senator, and these clones probably have fettel dna. Plus, Alma not only does not want to resurrect the eldest son, but also tries to interfere with him, which is why the latter will clearly not be thrilled. and if we add to this the events from the second and first parts, then it is impossible to predict what will be in the third. The plot is more confused than in Santa Barbara.
one joy fettel is back!
By the way, the question arose. Why should Alma interfere with the rebirth of Fettel? is she really afraid of him? and this after he freed her ...

M
Maximilliano 10.11.21

AssFet I

'm sorry

A
AssFet 10.11.21

Ai, I’m to blame myself. I was inundated with assumptions. And the story is just how it’s going around.

Why Alma is small again and why she interferes is also not clear yet.

A
AxelV777 10.11.21

In the discussion of the first FIAR, it was suggested that Alma's spirit was divided into two parts - a little girl of about 8 years old (her spiritual incarnation, I remind you that it was at this age that her development stopped. Quote: She became a woman without knowing it herself. Pretty exhaustive) and, in fact, Alma, who died in the Sarcophagus at the age of 16, which is why in the first FIAR we see the girl-Alma almost from the very beginning, and we see the adult Alma only when we open the Sarcophagus, in addition, I personally got the impression that the girl is a kind of Herald of Death, warns us of danger and sometimes even helps, and the adult tried to kill a couple of times

A
AssFet 10.11.21

Do not know. I did not notice that she warned or helped, she only watched us. It was she who seemed to help in addons, but addons are a separate story And she died at the age of 26, it was at this age that she was reborn. Just until her spirit was released, she wandered in the form of an eight-year-old girl, at this age her torment began. , as soon as Alma became free, the image of the girl completely disappeared. And now he appeared again after the explosion.

t
tzarar 10.11.21

Gentlemen, let's deal with the clones after all. as I understood in 1 fire clones of the sixth generation, and in the second - the seventh, and the clones of the sixth are sent for "processing" wenek says about this. if in 1 fire the clones were commanded by fettel, then in the second alma ?! if I'm not mistaken, one of the heroes of the second part says that clones are managed unprofessionally. it remains unclear who is in command of the foxtrot squad. aristide? the clones battle the board cleaners. or are all clones subordinate to the alma?

A
AssFet 10.11.21

The development of the events of the first Fira and the beginning of the second are events of one day and night. When would they have been sent for processing if the explosion occurred almost immediately after the clones were disconnected? And this is almost half of the Fettel battalion. And for Aristides, Vanek's cleaners were sent before the explosion. After Alma freed herself, the same clones twitched automatically, because they were tuned in to Fettel's telepathic signals and Fettel was zombified by Alma. Since Alma is not a strategist and generally moves according to her reflexes, the clones behave the same way, mb this justifies them stupidity in 2 parts =)). To be honest, now it's not entirely clear that Alma was driving them or the reincarnated Paxton =)) The time frame was not indicated here. But this special unit of Foxtrots is already completely different clones. An alternative to Fettel, tuned in to a different command.

A

I wanted to say that in the fire, most likely, there are two comrades capable of controlling clones, a fettel and an operative, an

operative is not able to control clones, he does not have telepathic abilities.

ps Mr. Akelika I'm not your child, let's not slide down to the insults

, my dear, where did you see the insults here? I have never been rude to you. She was sfarmilian, but not rude.

As for the additions, in Wikipedia they are called official, if there is more accurate information, educate, in addition, they do not contradict the plot of the first part. in my opinion, this is quite enough to take them into account.

as one friend of mine said =) in Wikipedia the infa is unverified and written mostly by the same players as we are.
besides, in the supplement there are places where just the same contradiction is. I know only one current: in Fira, the current Operative and Bryket have the ability to slow-mo, and in Perseus, an absolutely left character also appears from somewhere with the ability to slow-mo ... mb you explain to me what kind of cabinet did it happen?
and third: go to the official site and see where it says about the add-ons ... about the first and second FIR infa there is, but about your favorite add-ons not shisha.

Alma, who died in the Sarcophagus at the age of 16,

at the age of 26.

t
tzarar 10.11.21

this is all wonderful, of course, but your comment is clearly late.
in addition, there is not the slightest desire to have a discussion with you.

A
AxelV777 10.11.21

I feel that at least one more addon will be needed to explain everything that this addon did not explain :)

A

this is all wonderful, of course, but your comment is clearly late.

as a child by golly ... you might think I will adapt to someone in order to answer "in time". If there is nothing to say, it is better to turn modestly into a corner and remain silent, and not once again shamefully merge.

in addition, there is not the slightest desire to conduct a discussion with you.

Then tie your lips with a bow and do not arise.

you feel that you will need at least one more addon, what to explain everything that this addon did not explain :)

mmm ... about clones then? Nuuu ... in fact, since Foxtrot 813 is so similar to Fettel, it is reasonable to assume that the whole squad is similar to him ...
After all, what is a clone? Identical copy of the original. In this case, the question arises: why was 813 chosen from the entire detachment?
and in general - who was himself the original for all the clones?
it is possible that Fettel's DNA was used from the beginning to create them. This would increase Paxton's telepathic influence.

although ... who first appeared Fettel or the clones?

M
Maximilliano 10.11.21

I think 813 was special, so Fettel chose it

A

I think 813 was special, so Fettel chose him

well, yes, basically ... I'll put the question differently: why was he so special?

A
AssFet 10.11.21

And especially he was the fact that he became another victim of someone's interests =) In this case, P. Fettela.
Guys, do you not notice that in Fira's story, someone constantly uses someone to achieve their goal?