3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SАLEM 10.11.21 04:18 pm

Pity Compassion

Compassion is no harm in helping; it is by no means pity. Very often you confuse the concepts of pity and compassion.
To pity is to initially recognize the failure of a person as a person, to influence the freedom of his choice, to solve his problems for him, etc. All this leads to degradation of the personality, she can no longer make decisions on her own.

The question arises: "Why do we so often replace compassion with pity?"

It turns out that it is much harder to prompt, direct a person to the path of his self-realization, cognition of the world and his place in it. It is much easier to pay off, solve his own problems for a person, “get him out of the disease”. And what do we end up with?

A degraded personality, an energy leech on the body of those who, so compassionately pitying, offered him their shoulder, wallet, shelter, their professional knowledge, etc. How many parasitic people are around us, and all because one day, instead of compassionately, you tell a person the right direction in his development, solved his problems, etc.
Regretting, they themselves began to solve their own problems for the person, and as a result, huge unprofessionalism, alcoholism, drug addiction, infantilism (grandmothers, feeling sorry for their grandchildren, spoon-feed their children to the grave and what this led to - you already know).

And after all your pitiful lamentations about and without reason, we say: “Stop, stop producing parasites, stop destroying with your pity the Souls of people who have a wonderful chance to live a worthy life in embodiment. Give them this chance, show compassion for them, release the Souls, which are suffocating under the burden of self-pity, to freedom. It's so humiliating. "
How many people are trying to replace the true feelings of Love, Compassion, Pride with a pitiful surrogate - pity. We ask you again and again for compassion for your neighbors, help them get out of the quagmire of self-pity, for there is nothing more destructive for the Soul.

And most importantly, you bear the same responsibility for the person whom you have broken with your pity, as he does.

Spoiler
30 Comments
Sort by:
D
Default2 10.11.21

Again you with your philosophical reasoning

G
Givemethedust 10.11.21

Continuous substitutions of concepts, you just want to break your hand on your face.

S
SАLEM 10.11.21

Givemethedust
Alexander Pyatibratov “Which do you prefer: the wisdom of madness or the stupidity of common sense? "

D
Default2 10.11.21

DENIMUSS
You can put your bullshit on the image board.
Here, most people are not interested in all this.

G
Givemethedust 10.11.21

DENIMUSS
prefer specific situations.

c
citron 10.11.21

…………………………………… ..________
……………………………, .- "………………." ~.,
………… …………… .., .- “…………………………… ..” -.,
……………………., / …………………………… ………… .. ":,
…………………,? ……………………………………………,
………………. / …………… …………………………………… ..,}
…………… ../ …… () …………… () …………………,: `^`. .}
…………… / …………………………………………
,: "……… / ………… ..?… ..__ ………………… ……………… ..: `……… ../
………… ./__. (… .." ~ -, _ …………………………,: `………. /
……… ../(_…. "~, _ …… .." ~, _ ……………… ..,: `…… .._ /
………. {.._ $; _ …… "=, _ ……." -, _ ……., .- ~ -,} ,. ~ "; /….}
……… .. ((… .. * ~ _ ……." = -._ …… "; ,,. /`… ./ "………… ../…
,,, ___.` ~, …… "~., ……………… ..`…. .} ………… ../
………… (… .` = - ,, …… .` …………………… (……; _ ,, - "
………… / .` ~ , …… `- …………………………. …… /
………… .` ~. * -, ………………………………. |,. /… .. , __
,, _ ……….}.> -._ …………………………… .. | ………… ..` = ~ -,
… ..` = ~ -, __ …… `, ……………………………
……………… .` = ~ - ,,., ………………………….
………………………… ..`: ,, ……………………… `………… ..__
……………………………… .` = -, ……………….,% `> - ==` `
………………………………… ._ ……… .._, -% ...… .` ...

S
Shine 10.11.21

I still don’t understand why this and all the previous ones were hated.

B
BioCommandos 10.11.21

Self-Murderer He
appears to be a philosophical masochist. Loves harsh statements.

A
AR3E 10.11.21

For the author, the dispensary is crying.

S
SАLEM 10.11.21

Ezistor
(I look at your interest club here) You know, lately I am increasingly worried about the question “Why are there so many morons and idiots in our world ??”. Why do not they die out like insolvent individuals ??? Why doesn't Darwin's vaunted natural selection law work !! ??? At this rate, humanity will die out in a couple of thousand years. .And maybe even earlier, if THEY continue to multiply at the same rate ... But in general, in the place of our politicians (especially those who are in medicine), I would pay attention to eugenics ... a good thing, by the way ... well, or as a last resort I remembered the custom of the great Spartans - dumping freaks and Kalichs from the cliff ... Then society would cease to resemble the rabble of the UO ..))

S
ShaMaN 10.11.21

This kind of crap was one of the reasons why I left the 4th year of the psychology department.)

A
AR3E 10.11.21

lately I am increasingly worried about the question
And decided to surprise me. I was not surprised.

And including at the right time, support can play a significant role for that person on the path of his self-recovery, it does not matter.

you, instead of compassionately, prompt a person the right direction in his development

. So the snot on the neck are the same parasites as described above. Only worse, because they take you out of your own mental balance.

All this leads to degradation of the personality, she can no longer make decisions on her own.

What the hell does this apply to iPhones with a sedentary lifestyle. All around are morons-idiots, society yo, and you do not think about the causes of the consequences, and the real consequences are substituted only by your vision, without backing it up with objective facts and statistics. But you expect applause and serious dialogues. You are a clown.

A
Ankuzya 10.11.21

HM. And I was hoping that demagogues and other lovers of empty talk wouldn’t be bothered with pg anymore.

r
requiemmm 10.11.21

The ancient evil is indestructible :)

G
Givemethedust 10.11.21

Or, in extreme cases, I remembered the custom of the great Spartans - dumping freaks and Kalichs from a cliff. Are
you not afraid for yourself?

a
artur.dawydov2015 10.11.21

Ezistor
All people wrote correctly. (A clown is you a mimic pantomime)
Givemethedust
Fan of the prince of persia - Keep it simple, and people will be drawn to you ?? Spartan....

B
BioGen 10.11.21

PG why are you like that? Why is every gaming site degrading before our eyes? And the most important question for what ???

G
Givemethedust 10.11.21

artur.dawydov2015 logged in
from the bot) Fan of the prince of persia? Spartan? What are you constantly attaching something to?

A
Alexator 10.11.21

I feel sorry for you. I feel sorry for you. Well, then build your own strange chain of inferences and find out what kind of insignificance you are. By the way, I did not understand - how many people show pity at all? I can feel sorry for the Ukrainians who are now being killed there, but if I do nothing, they’ll use my pity to them. And why, instead of pity, you offer to guide the other person. Do you know best how a particular person should act?

r
rPeBoJL 10.11.21

sorry for the grunt. good stuffing posted