3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SАLEM 10.11.21 04:24 pm

What would you do?

An absolutely real case that took place in the middle of the 20th century in England.

In the English universities in the faculties of psychology, this case is considered as the hardest choice in the history of one person. What is your choice ???
I say right away the video is not for everyone - but after watching there is something to think about, many will not get it - and many do not need to understand ........ There is always a choice ........ Who cares to watch and listen from beginning to end .........
74 Comments
Sort by:
L
LEFT FOR DTF 10.11.21

7 minutes of a tearful melody.
in a nutshell, can you?

T
Tea with lemon 10.11.21

CONSTAN 92 02
"Did I say it clearly?"
Not really, I just realized that this is your opinion.

L
LEFT FOR DTF 10.11.21

CONSTAN 92 02
thank you please

V
Vanya Rygalov 10.11.21

DENIMUSS
Dude, what about the video is, in a nutshell. Vidos, contagion, I can't look. What about the steam locomotive?

S
SАLEM 10.11.21

Trying on this situation today, a man would definitely face a court, regardless of any of his moral and ethical principles. It does not matter whether he pressed the lever or not. Criminal proceedings are always initiated upon the death of one or a hundred people. If they prove that he was in a state of passion - maybe he would get off with a suspended sentence ..--- I would have saved my son and there can be no other decision .. even if it is cruel - but in the carriage all the passengers I saw them for the first and last time and cheat I wanted to use them .. (and no need to lie to myself- For any person, close and dear people are much more important (than the passengers in your life or in the car - there is no difference) ... ((I think that the man did not out of love or pity for the people on the train, and out of fear of being convicted of violating job descriptions that resulted in the deaths of hundreds of train passengers. (fear and nothing more) ... (If there were traveling and a billion people, I would sacrifice them) to save the life of one loved one? In our historical period, when in reality, man-to-man is a wolf (all kind, until a conflict of interests arises), it is natural to answer "yes", we are not obliged in a society where egoism prevails and is really cultivated, to put the interests of other individuals, for whom we ourselves are zeros, higher than our own. Here society will be built on different moral principles, where truly all people will be brothers and sisters and someone else's pain will be perceived at least no less acutely than our own), then the answer will be different ... ...

A
Aconer 10.11.21

Tea with Lemon
Of course I will perceive love differently if I love someone very much. Get used to the role, as I say. And God forbid to say this to a girl about what I think love is. But if circumstances develop in a different way, for example, I lose my love, then nothing will prevent me from going the other way and counting differently

T
Tea with lemon 10.11.21

Self-Relliant
Here I can't argue) In any case, I sincerely wish you to find a positive and as long experience of love as possible) If you need it =)

f
forrest gimp 10.11.21

Tea with Lemon The
stronger will be loyal, the less - it is obvious that the opposite is true. Basically, I meant it, the loss is not so blurry?)
Not at all blurry, devotion is an understandable and extremely clear term, but how "strength" to interpret it was not entirely clear to me)

will consider that there is no love, that it is "irrational neurotic need for each other ", etc.
Rather, "a violation of the linear function of the brain."

Admit it, you are under harmonies now? =) As a rule, the release of this substance bombarding the brain and bringing such heavenly bliss lasts 1-3 years, better than any synthetic drugs and stimulants, moreover, even useful for the body, and when luboff does not happen, the sensations are very comparable to the simplest breaking, did you know?)

I do not deny your real feelings, and I do not say that you write all this purely "high", but such a moment should not be discarded either, you need to imagine the picture of what is happening as clearly and clearly as possible)

CONSTAN 92 02
Me? Did you break off something? Where? When?

T
Tea with lemon 10.11.21

forrest gimp
"Admit it, you are under harmonies right now? =)"
Eh) Of course, "harmonies", or in a more human language - a light (hearth, passion, colors) of love must be preserved, protected, supported and made even stronger. But ... one iron fact separates love from falling in love ... Everyone who loves will always remember what the object of love did for him in the past, who he was for him, what kind of devotee, maybe authoritative ... etc. etc. The most important thing in the prevailing love is memory. The memory that this particular person was with you in those difficult times, the memory that it was he who smiled at you and supported you when the whole world turned away from you. Memory. Only she will be with us from beginning to end, only she is indestructible. Feelings can easily come and go, paints can be of all shades and colors, etc. All this can be restored or destroyed, but not memory. I compare it to how bacteria are able to form spores (let's imagine that this is love), in unfavorable conditions the bacterium forms a protective shell and its vital activity is almost completely "frozen", but in favorable conditions for it, it blooms again ... you once loved, even if you are not with him now - you will remember, and this memory can bring everything back. These are the pies ...

"and when luboff does not happen, the sensations are very comparable to the simplest breaking, did you know?)"
I felt this once)

M
MunchkiN 616 10.11.21

this topic has already been, however

T
Tea with lemon 10.11.21

Recurring topics, like thoughts, are common to all sites and forums. Because people are not the same, but the same thoughts can visit different people, turning out to be fresh for the latter. Confusingly phrased ... but okay.

B
Balda716 10.11.21

Well, I looked at the gavnarolik - the drug addict first injects, and then cooks the dose, and the author has laid out provocative bullshit here, it looks like a slop sacrifice of a son from the Bible. With what purpose to discuss shnyaga.

Missionaries and other freaks have the following technology - Overton windows ... at first they throw some kind of utter garbage, society bites - discusses, it doesn't seem wild in the minds ... little by little, it enters into the norm, how happened with gays .. ...

S
SАLEM 10.11.21

Balda716
Balda he is Balda-- You, apart from your DEL, held something in your hands ... What the fuck (Overton windows) .. Man with a Gigabait of brains-- what sacrifice? ... Well, why am I so lucky to be idiots today? .. Clinical idiots should stick to groups! One by one you will be lost. I am calm about the existence of idiots - well, there is and is. But the idiots who think they're smarter, bitches @, are annoying.
SpoilerIdiots have an interesting charisma,
And the infinity of their idiocy -
Not only surprises us all extremely,
But also infinitely touches ...

B
Balda716 10.11.21

DENIMUSS
Ely-Pali ... gentle friend, yes ... you caught me by surprise ... even I don't know what to say ... paet ... songwriter ... and an erudite adnaka ... exactly, but what for DEL - prasviti ...
Yes, my friend, it’s not necessary to take everything on your brush, otherwise they’re bad enough - they will minify the atsenka ... and so on ... yes ... but now ... it’s so ... not commercials ...

S
SАLEM 10.11.21

Balda716
DEL is something that you will not grow up anymore-- because you are in full height ..... I read your post and think, well, how, so, such nonsense can be written ..... You just stick in to say there is nothing but &% t you climb .... ((what kind of trees are there - what kind of friend .. like you I killed with a slingshot)) ...... thinking and not going to think with their brains.
Spoiler

7Rain7 10.11.21

What would you do?
I would have saved my son, and then we would have sat together and enjoyed the spectacle.

G
Grimreaper 10.11.21

Better passengers, so that later on the zone not sit, and the fact that the son was crushed there, then you can pretend that you did not know about it and write off everything as an accident.

L
Lyokha-Bro- 10.11.21

1. I will not comment on the choice (too
complicated ) 2. A video from the series "social advertising" - do not drink, do not smoke, etc. (towards the end I thought so .... which actually showed a religious orientation).
3. Disagree with interpretations of human traits (example: military-type evil, my opinion is disciplined).
4. Lever! Train derailed - malpractice - negligence. The son is also a murder! The point is something else; motivation, Why choose? (the ending showed ... Evangile, which means the Believer was a Man; A normal man would have drunk himself to death, he would have hanged himself).
5. I didn’t understand smiles with a drug addict at the end, they don’t know others about anything else and what happened to the man.
6.Hands to the sky; understand how hosh! Either he went nuts, or from the "joy" of the right choice.
7. Sectarian enticement! give it all !!! (here is my opinion).

R
Ripper man 10.11.21

Button accordion theme

C
CONSTAN 92 02 10.11.21

I will not lie, I then watched the DENIMUSS video and I deleted my past comments as they were written off-topic.
1. On the subject: If I had a choice, I chose to move the arrow and ran to my son in the hope that I would have time to save him.