3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SАLEM 10.11.21 04:24 pm

What would you do?

An absolutely real case that took place in the middle of the 20th century in England.

In the English universities in the faculties of psychology, this case is considered as the hardest choice in the history of one person. What is your choice ???
I say right away the video is not for everyone - but after watching there is something to think about, many will not get it - and many do not need to understand ........ There is always a choice ........ Who cares to watch and listen from beginning to end .........
74 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mr_Lawrence 10.11.21

Then this man swelled, lived the rest of his days and died, in an extreme case, thundered into psychiatry.
The only thing that is important is to appreciate, store and not lose the most precious thing.
PS Video pretentious vkontaktovskoe shit.

C
Capellimestari 10.11.21

Either the video is poorly composed, or the railroad is improperly designed.
The train turns to a red semaphore - a driver's error.
The bridge is manually operated, which means that the bridge operator can generally walk when the road is clear. A schedule is a schedule.
Such a problematic section of the railway must have good visibility for the driver, the bridge must be seen far away, because its technical malfunction is not excluded.
Dad got excited. Before the unauthorized fatal arch of the bridge, everything went according to the rules. The driver is to blame for oversleeping both the semaphore and the raised bridge.

A
Anatoly Monid 10.11.21

r
rPeBoJL 10.11.21

would request a strike from orbit

S
SАLEM 10.11.21

Anatoly Monid
22 is that the level of intelligence ?????????? ...........

C
CONSTAN 92 02 10.11.21

DENIMUSS
This is most likely his age. And for Ikyu too small for a person who can come here and write 22.

S
SАLEM 10.11.21

CONSTAN 92 02
I agree with you - Give the fool glass horseradish, he will cut his hands and break the horseradish.

r
rPeBoJL 10.11.21

before shaking hands, you need to spit on the palm

C
CONSTAN 92 02 10.11.21

DENIMUSS
Okay, I'll go cook for my family.

Grevol
Well, why would I then greet you after these words (before shaking hands you need to spit on your palm)?

M
Maxis1977 10.11.21

I would save people, because if I save my son, then I will be guilty of the death of people and they will give me life imprisonment, but do I need it?

B
Balda716 10.11.21

DENIMUSS
DEL is something that you will not grow up anymore-- because you are in full growth ..... I read your post and think, well, how, such nonsense can be written ..... You just stick in to say there is nothing but &% t you climb .... ((what kind of trees are there - what kind of friend .. like you I killed with a slingshot)) ...... thinking and not going to think with their brains.

This post-from was erased, but we-de-not proud-de-disappointing-from will post ...
Ghramatei-de-crazy so with shit-from and twig, I will save the netti, you see, from the sling to your brain, from the friends-de-tavarischi inadvertently-from the vyshabli ... and what do you think, acroma-from your rags, if you think -from about sobe-de wiser uvsikh, like chickens, from zakarekamshi, more nadybna you-from ressing vyparyat, but about mildly misto, yekim-from this, we will learn to think.

r
rPeBoJL 10.11.21

look how he expounds and pretended to be unlucky))

B
BioCommandos 10.11.21

The theme is slag and the most ancient button accordion. Three times already saw similar and with the same description.

C
CONSTAN 92 02 10.11.21

DENIMUSS
There are normal people on this site. It's just that the amount of inadequacy and the age difference interfere with normal communication, since for example a schoolchild is sitting behind the other side whose mom and dad sit at work and give his son things for which he must earn himself. Personally, people here are not tolerant to me more than inadequate.

G
GTAman 10.11.21

BioCommandos
Give me a link to a similar topic, I'll transfer it.

B
BioCommandos 10.11.21

GTAman
I'm not a master at finding topics two or three years ago.

G
GTAman 10.11.21

BioCommandos
Why do you require the author to be such a master?

B
BioCommandos 10.11.21

GTAman
There are no requirements in my proposals. Only endless indignation.

m
masha 10.11.21

A video from some kind of sect, as I understand it at the end.
I would have saved my son, there the son reached for the switch, would have gone and pulled him by the legs and pressed the switch there.

S
SАLEM 10.11.21

6264 The
Gospel of John - according to you, this is a Sect .. ?????