3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SАLEM 10.11.21 04:24 pm

What would you do?

An absolutely real case that took place in the middle of the 20th century in England.

In the English universities in the faculties of psychology, this case is considered as the hardest choice in the history of one person. What is your choice ???
I say right away the video is not for everyone - but after watching there is something to think about, many will not get it - and many do not need to understand ........ There is always a choice ........ Who cares to watch and listen from beginning to end .........
74 Comments
Sort by:
G
GTAman 10.11.21

BioCommandos
Only endless indignation.
But the indignation must have a foundation. How could the author know about the existence of a similar topic if it is so difficult to find? Therefore, your indignation is irrelevant if you do not require the author to be able to find old topics.

B
BioCommandos 10.11.21

GTAman is
hard to find.
I just don't know how to search for topics in a chat room, lol.
outrage is inappropriate
But who cares?

Dear, I understand perfectly well that it is your duty to protect the poor and the unfortunate. I don't think that one should have paid so much attention to one comment, it's just that the topic starter is so-so, and the topic has already been hacked into holes. Nothing original. Everything is stereotyped: work, games, relationships, decisions. Few were different and started quite interesting topics in which it was interesting to just read. Therefore, most users write here out of boredom. The influx of new users completely upsets me. Every newcomer thinks that he is so original and creates a theme that everyone already knows. At the same time, being at a loss from the "old-timers". So I am still discouraged by a bunch of newfagos. But I think that with time it will pass.

Here I have scribbled the text.

S
SАLEM 10.11.21

BioCommandos
That's just scribbled ---- I didn't write the key word (scribbled) .... And you smart guy create something yourself .. (And then the critics of fucking gathered ... It already happened-- Where was it ???? - the fruit of your sick imagination))))))) ((They sit whining - it's boring in a chatterbox)) (I don't like this topic) - Repeatedly, philosophical shit ..---------------- - (You sure have screwed up users)) ..... What did you do yourself? nip play)))))) original and you are ours. After reading your activity, I realized that you never did anything (except for the comments) .. You all shout, the chatter was blown away - And who will have a desire to develop when 40% of this is bydlomass, which is always not happy with everyone ... But there are people with whom it is interesting to communicate, who have their own views on any topic ... (even those who hate me with whom I had a conflict = some of them I respect very much (for the fact that they have their own opinion)) because the truth is born in a dispute ... Your principle of behavior is as follows - come, shit, dilute the flame and run away. This is what you need. You will never get to the bottom of the truth, since you almost always do not understand at all what you are writing about. There is no point in listening to critics. every second person will try to lower another person in order to rise for this himself. this is the essence of many critics. to reject is the easiest thing, but let them first look at their successes or at themselves in general, and then they talk about what is better and what is worse. conclusion: everyone who criticizes something, do 2 things: 1. look at yourself, compare, and then talk about .. I am a self-critical person, it often happens that this criticism is from scratch. If I really deserve this, then you can still understand ... But not when some degenerate tries to explain to me the meaning of life in his own language or makes it clear that I am not doing that. Everyone lives as he wants. Criticism must be appropriate. (It's better to be smart and sometimes dumb than to be dumb and be smart all the time.
SpoilerAll prohibitions and laws are powerless
as long as the source of evil is boiling in the soul.
Begin with yourself. Slay the dragon within you.
In the end, kill the goat ...

A
AR3E 10.11.21

DENIMUSS It is
doubly stupid to perform an action knowing its meaninglessness ("stupidity").
In addition, whether he made a contribution or not, inaction does not mean powerlessness in expressing criticism, opinions, simply casting a vote - commenting, within the framework established by the rules of the site and the law of the country. There is an opinion about someone's opinion - please, arrange demagoguery. It's your right. Just don't splash with saliva.

upd: Edited the post for some reason. The efficiency has not increased.

S
SАLEM 10.11.21

Ezistor
(To perform an action, knowingly aware of its meaninglessness ("stupidity"),) What you call stupidity is meaning for me - A person is made in such a way that he likes to perform only those actions in which he sees meaning. The loss of meaning in ninety-nine cases out of a hundred means the cessation of action ... if you think like that, it turns out that absolutely everything has no meaning "," Just as you said, it should be understood and it should not be understood in any other way! " With inept drawing of the boundaries of their minds, when they jump back and forth (which is caused by the mess in the subject's head), the meaning becomes elusive, and in the absence of boundaries, it disappears altogether. .... (((It is advised to hone a thought, but a thought is not a pencil. Sometimes a dull thought is much more interesting and original than a “sharp” one)))) .. “I like people, but I like them in short bursts. I don't like people for a long time. I'm fine with them not for long, but as soon as a minute passes, I have to go from there. And the reason for all this is that I have a very low level of tolerance for stupid bullshit. "

A
AR3E 10.11.21

DENIMUSS
What you call stupidity
These are your own words. Editing posts is bad.

B
BioCommandos 10.11.21

Ezistor
Look at him - a psycho for sure.
DENIMUSS
I've done my job. I took you to the wall of text, so I'm happy. You just have verbal diarrhea.

S
SАLEM 10.11.21

BioCommandos
Whom you can dissolve shame .............. You do not have courage to realize your mistakes - you are a worthless person ....... It would be better if you did not write your post (kept silent) shameful person without honor, and without courage ....... (((It's not a shame to be born a fool. But it's a shame to die a fool.))

V
Vanya Rygalov 10.11.21

But not when some degenerate tries to explain to me the meaning of life in his own language or makes it clear that I am doing the wrong thing.
Maybe it's just worth not paying attention to degenerates.
Criticism must be appropriate.
That's right, that's right. Only who will determine the relevance of the criticism? It seems that degenerates have the same rights as non-degenerates. This is democracy, her mother ...

B
BioCommandos 10.11.21

DENIMUSS
Kek, I didn't even try, and you are already pouring mud on me. So which one of us is a man without honor?

S
SАLEM 10.11.21

BioCommandos
Nee (Kek) a (crap) Before claiming that this topic was like you said (Three times) .. Good reasons are needed .. Revised 297 -pages of the forum (balabol) and who are you after that ....... .... “For me, idiocy is forgivable only when it is the result of a combination of genes, and not a conscious choice ...

B
BioCommandos 10.11.21

DENIMUSS
Revised 297
If so, then I caught a ton of lulz.
Neither (Kek) a (crap)
... What?

G
GTAman 10.11.21

BioCommandos
I just can't find topics in a chat room, lol.
And why do you require others to be able?

But who cares?
Me.

I don't think I should have paid so much attention to one comment.
So out of boredom.

Every newcomer thinks that he is so original and creates a theme that everyone already knows.
Not necessarily he thinks so, but finding a second such topic is almost impossible. So now, in general, do not create new topics, because the probability of repetition is rather big?

Few were different and started quite interesting topics in which it was interesting to just read.
Create topics about things that interest you. Or don't you yourself know what you need?

s
stalker7162534 10.11.21

Rave. The train cannot run on an unprepared track.