3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AssassinTIGR 10.11.21 04:27 pm

How to open the armor of Altair? (Assassin's Creed 2)

tell pliiiz
48 Comments
Sort by:
K
KhaTTar 10.11.21

Get 6 seals from the tombs. According to the plot, your uncle will open a secret room for you, and there all the statues are sealed, and the armor of the altair will open.

A
AssassinTIGR 10.11.21

and where are the tombs ????

K
KhaTTar 10.11.21

In cities, if litsuha then they stand out, or open on missions.

D
Demonakor 10.11.21

This is generally described in the game.

A
AssassinTIGR 10.11.21

THX

V
VetalStorm 10.11.21

you can still buy Altair in Uplay and play it

T
T1RED 10.11.21

people how to get through the last tomb, I can't even jump to the second horizontal bar from the wall

V
VetalStorm 10.11.21

try a difficult jump (you run and jump on a wall, and then in the air press jump + which side to jump)

s
sas468 10.11.21

Nubian such questions are a nightmare .... but to play and figure it out yourself is not a problem? obliged to create such Nubar themes? in the same place, according to the plot, they are open!

S
STRENG 10.11.21

Look on the map for the places of the assassins' tombs and collect 6 seals and open the armor of the altair. If I am not mistaken, plus the armor that it does not break)

C
Chelsea19 10.11.21

You can also buy 7 tomb for balls, that is, the Auditore family crypt. There are many stories about the origins of the Auditore and that they are not nobles at all!

C
Crafty cucumber 10.11.21

interesting ... also in uplay ???

[
[Inquisitor] 10.11.21

People, and if I bought Altair at UPL, and then I collect 6 seals and open the armor norms, will it be the same or it is better to open them through seals ???

A
AlexDzyuba 10.11.21

TOXA1307
not, Altair's armor is black, but the SUIT is white.

[
[Inquisitor] 10.11.21

And how to change Altair's model again to Ezio ???

V
VetalStorm 10.11.21

choose Altair again (it will be written to remove)

n
nikitis47 10.11.21

and where in Uplay to buy Altair in the Shop?

S
St_DMon 10.11.21

In Yuplei, the skin of Altair is bought, which does not give anything (bought it, but did not put it on), it only makes it worse: the second blade, kakbe, becomes invisible - stupid. And Altair's armor, obtained for seals, is another armor for Ezio, the best in the game.

d
ddsdsd 10.11.21

Tell the people, in the last crypt (6) how can you go after the guard if the door with the skull does not open (I can’t interact) with the eagle’s vision, it glows?

N
Nuarlathotep 10.11.21

By the way, yes, I am also interested in this question. For the third time I go through the tomb, but I cannot open the coffin (