3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AssassinTIGR 10.11.21 04:27 pm

How to open the armor of Altair? (Assassin's Creed 2)

tell pliiiz
48 Comments
Sort by:
R
RemarX 10.11.21

You need to collect 6 seals of the assassins and take them to the villa !!!!!!!!!!!

s
sd96 10.11.21

People I have such a problem. I need to walk through the Venetian catacombs to get the seal, and there is something like a window that opens with a lever, just like a gate, and I don't jump from one ledge to another. Plz tell me, those who were there like there jump to the next ledge, otherwise you want to get Altair's armor

b
big123dаn 10.11.21

Hey people, why are you asking questions here, if the topic is called "How to open the armor of Altair ???". I think you should all ask questions in "Technical Issues v.5", or in "Walkthrough v.6" or in "Gameplay Questions"

P
Pulse Ultra 10.11.21

It would be better to have a screen ... but if so, then I judge by myself, the only places that in jumping at the beginning caused problems is when you need to run onto the wall and jump from the wall to the side))) but it would be better to have a screen of course)))

g
gta anton 10.11.21

Mihey1977, it is necessary to punish you (anal). Everything works. The whole game, all side missions, all viewpoints, in short, 100% can be passed without problems.
aha and flags?

G
GamesPS6900 10.11.21

I have already opened Altair's armor, after which it is not customary to look at the old white armor, since Altair's are black

.Mr.Blo-oD. 10.11.21

Search for tombs and that's it ...

I
IGHIL 10.11.21

AssassinTIGR
After passing the 8th sequence (before the carnival in Venice), all the places of the tombs will already be shown.