3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AssassinTIGR 10.11.21 04:27 pm

How to open the armor of Altair? (Assassin's Creed 2)

tell pliiiz
48 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hlelia 10.11.21

Glitch. Perhaps. If the license.
And if a pirate is not clear, most likely something needs to be updated, xs about this, the license itself

[
[Inquisitor] 10.11.21

People, discard the PLZ save immediately after the carnival with Altair's open armor (you can generally be a bum with leather gear, not a pumped pitchfork, etc.). It is possible even before the carnival, the main thing is that Altair's armor would be open !!! ATP in advance !!!

N
Nuarlathotep 10.11.21

I went through this tomb ... Sori did not explain what - I mean the burial in Venice, San Marco, where you need to climb all over the cathedral, and then a secret passage opens in the floor, in which there is an unopened coffin ...

G
GMXardas 10.11.21

Then I don’t know how to help, I have already passed this place, I have a repack from RG Mechanics

M
Mihey1977 10.11.21

The coffins do not open because the person who made fael Values ​​for the emul could not go through the tomb. Apparently, he climbed there, but did not force it, and got out back. Here the coffin does not open. In general, in the internet they write that those who made the emulsion will be found and punished (anally).

K
KhaTTar 10.11.21

Mihey1977, it is necessary to punish you (anal). Everything works. The whole game, all side missions, all viewpoints, in short 100%, you can go through without problems.

G
GMXardas 10.11.21

Mihey1977
I have an emulsion, I passed, so who should be conquered anally?

t
teremo4ek 10.11.21

Give pliz a link to the values ​​file from 8 to 14 block
in advance, thank you very much

M
Mihey1977 10.11.21

I mean that these hackers, that the emulsion sbatsali, the copyright holder will find and insert them. I have something, I spit this emulsion in one place, I have a collector's item, so that.

G
GMXardas 10.11.21

Mihey1977
You said that the file value is a curve and the coffin does not open, this is one, two:
Give a link where the copyright holder writes what you said "In general, in the internet they write that those who made the emulsion will be found and punished (anal)."
And it's interesting, I have never seen such words from the publishers of the game.
Well, or then not 3.14, since you cannot but contradict yourself.

e
eldarhim 10.11.21

comrades help pliiiz very much I beg you ... I collected all the stamps but I can not remember how to get to the sanctuary ... I see it on the map with the villa and I can’t find the entrance (((((in advance ATP

e
eldarhim 10.11.21

everything, found)))) the entrance is where the pages with the codes))))

Z
Zeuz 10.11.21

help pliz, I can’t open two locks on my armor, I don’t remember how many tombs I went through, but I don’t have two seals, I traveled around all the cities and didn’t find more tombs, what should I do now? maybe someone has a map where they are marked, I would check it out, if it's not difficult to discard it with marks where the tombs are :(

H
Hlelia 10.11.21

They automatically appear on the map, their display cannot even be removed. Check - in addition to the storyline in Florence, there should be
1 in Florence (Santa Maria del Fiore)
1 in San Gimignano (Torre Grossa)
1 in Forlì (Rocca di Ravaldino)
2 in Venice (Basilica of St. Mark and Della Visitation)

Z
Zeuz 10.11.21

ATP found, it was just that there were so many different icons that I did not notice, but where else could the weapon be hidden, I bought all the weapons in the shops, and when you look at the accounting book, it says that all the weapons have not yet been collected, or do you need to put your own on the shelves?

N
Nemec-Shvine 10.11.21

at the end of the game (when you kill the Templars for Desmond)

H
Hlelia 10.11.21

Zeuz
All weapons will automatically spawn there. From the blacksmith in the villa, you need to buy another Altair Sword (after collecting six seals) and a Condottiero War Hummer (after collecting 50 feathers). The most expensive weapon

N
Nemec-Shvine 10.11.21

Altair's sword can be bought somewhere in sequence 10

Z
Zeuz 10.11.21

I have Altair's sword, but there are less than 50 feathers, I will collect feathers tada :))

d
davidrf 10.11.21

Hlelia in Florence 2 graves. After finding the 1st, which we visit for other reasons, our assistants, outside the Animus, add markers to us on the map for the rest.