3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SАLEM 10.11.21 04:37 pm

If you burn all the books?

If all the books were burned, what book would people reproduce from memory? Imagine the situation from Ray Bradbury's 451 degrees Fahrenheit. They collected all the books and burned them. What is the only book, despite its size and the serious information it contains, that people could reproduce from memory exactly and why?
72 Comments
Sort by:
T
TheReds1892 10.11.21

Dunno on the Moon

S
Sima4 10.11.21

K
Kay Ovald 10.11.21

The Bible, of course. Simply because the percentage of those who know it by heart is much higher than that of any other book.
Well ... or military regulations. O_O

s
stalker7162534 10.11.21

Kay Ovald
I doubt that anyone remembers the Bible by heart. And different people remember differently. Disputes will begin. It will end with a new wave of religious wars - who remembers more precisely?

Thread Starter - Troll Level 80!

D
Delphis 10.11.21

-DENIMUSS -
I have spoken about this more than once .. Confrontation x / f is the most ideal film for this book. At the end of the film, the truth will not be nuclear explosions and the main hero is not a firefighter at all. and the wife, stuck in the telly, as such is not. But the film showed a lot more, the mood and ideology are perfect. I have not seen this anywhere. Everything is shown very competently

W
Wing42 10.11.21

-DENIMUSS - wrote:
Collected all the books and burned
If this happens, then there is no need for books and there is no reason to "reproduce" something there.

t
trustedSunbro 10.11.21

Kay Ovald
Most believers have not read the Bible, especially in this country.

G
GG4 10.11.21

All books are on the Internet. Nothing gets lost.

A
A.Soldier of Light 10.11.21

RicoChico wrote: The
atheists were apparently interviewed.
Correct)

devoid.
Most believers have not read the Bible, especially in this country.
It is truth too )

G
Gauguin 10.11.21

devoid. wrote:
Collection of children's fairy tales "Bible".
"Take a picture, like I'm an atheist"

p
pekabir 10.11.21

Gauguin
"take a picture, like I'm Orthodox"

J
JimmiNeiton 10.11.21

Then we quickly degrade (

M
Mage Hermit 10.11.21

Everyone who burned books ended badly. (Pun)

By the way, there is a cool movie on this topic about Eli with a book.
I advise you to look.

K
Kurisu Reddofirudo 10.11.21

Delphis
Movie - havno fierce, like most of King's film adaptations, except for a few. In this mini-series, they could show more details to do, and it is better to reveal the characters. And most importantly, the connection with the "Dark Tower" is not shown. However, it was about the same in "Hearts in Atlantis", where instead of the henchmen of the Scarlet King was replaced by a bloody gebnya, such nonsense.

S
SАLEM 10.11.21

Kurisu Reddofirudo wrote:
The film is fierce, like most of King's adaptations, except for
A 1408 units ........ A Shawshank Redemption ...... Losing weight ....... The Green Mile ... . Haze ....... also according to your bullshit .....

K

-DENIMUSS -
Kurisu Reddofirudo wrote:
except units.
Read carefully. By units, I meant the above films, although the ending in "MG" is different, more optimistic. Otherwise, you will think that you consider the late Fate of Salem, and the Heart in Atlantis, and Kujo, and Maximum Acceleration, and the Langoliers, and Tomminokers, and the Running Man to be magnificent film adaptations - the list of howna can go on for a long time.

S
SАLEM 10.11.21

Kurisu Reddofirudo
I wrote what I think ... 5 film adaptations deserve respect ..

K

-DENIMUSS -
Okay.

By the way, I would take the book to memorize either "Roadside Picnic" by the Strugatskys, or "Guardians" by Alan Moore / Dave Gibbons.

s
stalker7162534 10.11.21

devoid. wrote:
Most believers have not read the Bible The
Koran is also very few people read.

I
Inhaler 10.11.21

Koran.