3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
falsh777 10.11.21 07:18 pm

How much did you save on piracy

We indicate the time period and the full cost of games with all DLCs.
49 Comments
Sort by:
M
MunchkiN 616 10.11.21

for 10 years, I think it will be from 20 to 70 thousand wooden ones,
I take into account the current of those games of the program that I wanted and used for testing purposes. it would also be worth adding about free and cheap analogs. because I used photoshop current because there was a dds converter and a nvidia plug-in for normals.
well, I just don't know how much some cost.

f
falsh777 10.11.21

White Wine Taster
Don't you think you shouldn't come here?

f
falsh777 10.11.21

MunchkiN 616
Photoshop cost like 30k. I can get stuck. And yes, I saved 50k minimum. Of these, approximately 80% is the cost of games. The rest is music.

T
Tracked 10.11.21

Seems more than a million rubles:
In all possible novelties of games since 2010 I have been playing a pirate
Yes, and I only take films with serials as a torrent

s
saa0891 10.11.21

Oh, a lot, but the most important thing is not even that I saved, but that I did not buy a hack or a game that turned out to be not interesting for me, but why not buy a good game.

r
rPeBoJL 10.11.21

the feeling of a freebie in money ... is invaluable

s
stalker7162534 10.11.21

Fig yourself! How am I supposed to know? I bought CDs, paid loot. Where did you buy it? The stump is clear in the markets. What was it? Yes, absolutely pirated content. Did I do bad things? And there was no alternative. This is Russia baby!
So I cannot answer the question of the topic. I bought it. I don’t know how much cheaper I bought from pirates than from offi- cials.

r
requiemmm 10.11.21

For all the time ... no, it's hard to say, the ruble has fallen so many times that it is not possible to count. I had about one and a half hundred pirated games, while the licensed disc in rubles ranged from two hundred to five hundred rubles apiece, not per game. That is, Dune was the most expensive game on the market, in principle))) Then I took some worthy products for licenses, so not to say that I just saved a lot of money.
With music and anime there, yes, I saved it for 25 years)))) Like any interested resident of this country, because a ridiculous percentage of the existing one comes out on a license. Butyrka or Scorpov without problems, but Matsui or Reitnaura - never, like the circulation does not pay off.

P
Pecos_Bill 10.11.21

DO-FI-HA

S
Spectacled Fish 10.11.21

Tracked wrote:
Seems like more than a million rubles:
In all possible novelties of games since 2010 I have been playing on a pirate
Yes, and films with serials I only take a torrent with
Brotyun, but you and I are really bending down ... I got 2 million ... but Damn, you and I are already 3 million ... how will we bend everyone if we continue to gesture for another 60 years ...

T
Tracked 10.11.21

Spectacled Fish
Loot more Mavrodia)

A
A.Soldier of Light 10.11.21

Many, very, very many 8) Games are so flowers. The main savings are not even on programs, but on films))

M
Mage Hermit 10.11.21

I rarely buy toys. Yes, I am a pirate too !!

A
Arti 10.11.21

it's easier to say how much I spent ...) 3-4 rubles at most))) thousands, of course xD and then mainly for the gta series ..) well, a couple of COD parts for the sake of multiplayer
ps. I've been playing for about 15 years already ... so, yes, a tidy bag came running, I guess)

G
GTAman 10.11.21

I don't know how much music I have. At least hundreds of thousands of rubles, if you take the prices of Aytyuns.

A
Adamantokha 10.11.21

"How much did you save on piracy?" ... EVERYTHING, to the very last penny !!!!!!!!!! -)))
I, True - Pirate! I will never shout: "Reef the sails! Boats, sheets of grass ...."

-
- Rick Sk1mmer - 10.11.21

A.Soldier of Light
A lot, a lot, a lot 8)
Is it piracy to get access to freely available content? : B

7Rain7 10.11.21

I didn’t count, but not enough. Pieces 20 rubles a year for 3. Very few games I played not in test mode, but actually played, and even more so I played. Played more online, often online donation eats much more.
Author, better create a topic - How much money did you throw away for games that were well advertised and promoted, but turned out to be a complete slag.

A
A.Soldier of Light 10.11.21

... - Rick Sk1mmer -.
Did I talk about piracy? It was about saving $ =] We, who download / distribute for free, are not pirates, since we do not earn money from this) Whoever earns is a pirate, and this is an absolute minority among users.

P
Polololon 10.11.21

If we take into account the subscription fee for the Internet in our backwoods, then in 5 years I saved only ten to twenty thousand.