3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
falsh777 10.11.21 07:18 pm

How much did you save on piracy

We indicate the time period and the full cost of games with all DLCs.
49 Comments
Sort by:
I
Inhaler 10.11.21

eroppo
Therefore, piracy is for schoolchildren who successfully invest their free time in tormenting pirates.
Although the game is different from the game, most of the shit that is being poured onto the pc is not worth buying. Fortunately, the refund works.

E
Eroppo 10.11.21

Mayamenstate
Why on disc? )) Today, it seems like it's not a problem to connect the Internet, which is faster than this drive, and more reliable - you can't damage the cloud with a simple scratch)) And it's more convenient - the drive in the system unit does not take up space, and the disks are in the room))

U
UnknownAssassin 10.11.21

GeRRLord347
Ohrenet just like me, I didn't spend it on one. Well done!

L
Lehander 10.11.21

a couple of million for sure

U
UnknownAssassin 10.11.21

GeRRLord347
Only I have much less games.

E
Eroppo 10.11.21

Mayamenstate
Yes your right, I do not argue - only sense then something to complain about. If you choose an outdated one, take it normally that the surrounding society does not stop with you, but continues to move on. I will not even comment on the paranoia about Their Universal Conspiracy Against You, Precious.
The system unit is designed for 4 disks
The motherboard can be conditionally "calculated" on the disks, but you should push at least 20 of these disks into the system unit - it is "on the drum". As a sign of some kind of protest against all around you can find and stuff a couple of 5.25 "drives, as well as about 20 paper folders with criminal cases - maybe some of them will think

K
Kay Ovald 10.11.21

Not so much. I saved more simply by not buying games immediately after they were released. After a year and a half, a game for 2000 rubles can be bought for 200 in incentive. So what for a pirate? Moreover, there are a lot of games now.

T
The dying bride 10.11.21

For the money that I saved, you can buy a good car)

A
A.Soldier of Light 10.11.21

On photoshop and other programs, probably everyone here has already saved several million in total))

Mayamenstate
how many viruses have you planted in your PC in search of a tablet from Just Cause 3?
1. Not interested in JC3.
2. It's better to download from trackers, everything is ready and usually checked there.
But yes, I remember those times when for some little-known games I had to climb into the jungle of viral sites in search of a cure)) Those days are long gone. But not for everyone, apparently ...;]

Ap3xGuide
And why did you hide the folders with anime and hentai?
For example? eight)