3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Frank_Farmer 10.11.21 07:18 pm

The hobbit

Accidentally came across this message http://www.kinopoisk.ru/level/1/film/278522/ Interesting, isn't it? And who else knows and can say anything about this?
58 Comments
Sort by:
_
_Sanek 10.11.21

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0903624/ even less news. However, if my memory serves me right, then they started talking about the filming of this film after the release of the third film about the ring. And then they promised that P. Jackson would be at the helm, well, that seems to be all that I know

B
Barnett 10.11.21

It is also known that two parts will be removed at once. The first will be the very story of Bilbo's journey with the dwarves, while the second will show a time period 60 years before the events in The Lord of the Rings. It seems so.

m
mаrkell 10.11.21

Peter Jackson won't be at the helm, I guess.

M
MeitDeist 10.11.21

wow, and even if the film was shot along the Ring of Darkness, in general, the crossheads would be

G
GumbertG 10.11.21

the campaign already had such a topic.
Peter Jackson won't be there, which is a pity.

M
Mymr 10.11.21

I read about it somewhere in Igromania ...
Guillermo del Toro ("Hellboy", "Chronos", "Pan's Labyrinth") took it off ...

S
Slavone 10.11.21

At the American premiere of the second Hellboy, director Guillermo Del Toro revealed the producers' plans for a new film based on Ronald Ruel Tolkien's book The Hobbit. According to him, the new film about strange creatures with hairy legs will have to connect the initial story of the protagonist Bilbo Baggins with the subsequent adventures of his nephew, described in the book "The Lord of the Rings" and illustrated in the film of the same name.
In this regard, the film, although it will in some sense overlap with the work of Tolkien, still, basically, will tell a new story from the life of Middle-earth.
“I think that the events described in the book will be traced in the first part of the film, and then as a starting point. The second film will tell about the 50-year period that followed The Hobbit and ended with the events described in the trilogy. we will get a kind of symphony of 5 films ", - said the director.

G
GumbertG 10.11.21

You can not do it this way! Have none of you read the book? Not the Hobbit, not the Sun?

h
haha your dead 10.11.21

read, don't worry

F
Frank_Farmer 10.11.21

Yes, we all read Tolkien ... And the Hobbit, and the Lord of the Rings, and the Silmarillion, and even "The Blacksmith from the Big Wootton" .... But you need to understand that John Ronald Ruel wrote BOOKS, and not a script for future films .. So shredding the plot to please the viewer is a common thing ... Remember, there were already a lot of VK adaptations, but something in none of them (IMHO ...) was left in the plot of Tom Bombadil ...

_
_Sanek 10.11.21

Yes, a lot of things were not inserted there. Although, of course, then it would have turned out a 5-hour film ... But they could have made it worse, so it's a sin to complain. We must look at what we have and hope for the best.

G
GumbertG 10.11.21

did not leave Tom Bombadil in the plot ....
Yes, it's a pity, the character would have turned out to be interesting. But in the full director's version they showed the death of Saruman, according to the book.

h
haha your dead 10.11.21

Is there a direct return to the Shire, everything is shown?) and how will they cut his throat?)

I
Ignatius Malfoy 10.11.21

AlanGumbert

But in the full director's cut they showed the death of Saruman, according to the book.
This is when Saruman from Orthanka welled up? I advise you to read the book and find out how Saruman went to the Shire, and how Grimmo stabbed him there with a dagger, and how after that several hobbit arrows stuck into the killer at once, but it was too late.

h
haha your dead 10.11.21

did not hit with a dagger, but cut his throat =)
and also, what does it mean "it was late"? on that it all ended vashchet.

I
Ignatius Malfoy 10.11.21

haha your dead

didn’t hit with a dagger, but cut his throat.
I read a book for a long time, I forgot something =)

and also, what does “it was late” mean? on that it all ended vashchet.
Although Saruman was bad, no one was going to kill him, except for Grimma, of course, so they tried to save him by shooting him.

h
haha your dead 10.11.21

still how he was going)) hotbitts - evil =) just his would-be henchman took over this problem =)
in any case, why

is it too late?) to save Saruman, whom they were just going to decide ?) Shl, by the way, Saruman is not Sauron, clause)

I
Ignatius Malfoy 10.11.21

haha your dead

for the salvation of Saruman, whom they were just about to decide?
They let him go on all four sides. Do you remember?

Ps Thank you. I don’t know why I wrote it like that, I’ll edit it now.

h
haha your dead 10.11.21

hmm) even re-read the ending of this chapter just now) everyone wanted to solve him, but even after Frodo's words (they say, let him go), when Saruman stabbed him with a knife in his chain mail, Frodo decided to let him go anyway, although he was almost finished off on the spot =) in any case, you shouldn't have said that it was already too late ... it gives off a lot of pathos. besides, such words as if someone was clearly upset after his death

I
Ignatius Malfoy 10.11.21

haha your dead, well, they let go anyway, because good heroes don't kill their opponents like that, that's why they are good. But no one was going to kill Grimma either.