3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Frank_Farmer 10.11.21 07:18 pm

The hobbit

Accidentally came across this message http://www.kinopoisk.ru/level/1/film/278522/ Interesting, isn't it? And who else knows and can say anything about this?
58 Comments
Sort by:
D
Demo Version of the lette 10.11.21

Is this the movie "The Hobbit" out? If not, then kada? At least approximately? :)

G
Gendalf-golkiper 10.11.21

ask the developers

B
Barnett 10.11.21

The Hobbit is only going to be filmed in two episodes. In a couple of years, maybe we'll see.

G
Gendalf-golkiper 10.11.21

shorter use http://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hobbit_(film)

_
_GrID_ 10.11.21

A book with a complicated title - is it Salmarion?
Yes,
even if you really want it, it is very difficult to read it, I never mastered it.
The Lord, too, at first seemed very complicated and tricky to me. If I find it, I'll try to master it.

E
Exzart 10.11.21

It will be interesting to look, the book is super

B
Barnett 10.11.21

If I find it, I'll try to master it.
It's easier to download, if you don't like it, just delete it.
Salmarion will appeal only to ardent fans of Tolkien who want to know thoroughly the entire history of the wizarding world.

G
GumbertG 10.11.21

I liked him. But making a film with him, it will be as difficult as filming the Bible. Let it be better to film the Bible, there will be more fees.

r
roman_buka 10.11.21

By the way, there was a cartoon about the hobbit, in dark colors and style.
Can anyone tell me where to get it?

G
GumbertG 10.11.21

Kick, they've just started casting for the lead roles of Bilbo and the 13 Dwarfs.
By the way, here's the terrible news: there are three actors claiming Bilbo: David Tannant, James McAvoy or Daniel Radcliffe. Here is someone, and this Harry Potter does not roll on Bilbo at all! If they approve it, I won't watch at all!
Wanted's James McAvoy would fit. A frightened worn out look, but inside there are some strengths, an ideal option!
Link to the news http://www.kinopoisk.ru/level/2/news/990953/
PS: By the way, Jack Black is mentioned in the news. This is another ideal option. This is not a very dramatic actor, just what is needed for a story like "The Hobbit".

B
Barnett 10.11.21

Of the three, I also think James McAvoy is the best option.
But on the account of Black it is correctly written there that his name appeared for the first and last time. What the fuck a hobbit out of him.

V
Volt123 10.11.21

As a result, Freeman was chosen as the Hobbit, I don't even see anyone else in this role, he is so suitable.

V
Vaselinski 10.11.21

Damn, I found out that Gandalf is a fag, his whole life has changed.

S
Slavvik 10.11.21

Well, these hobbits are already pretty tired too. It was interesting for me to watch before, but now something has lost interest, although the film is well made, spectacular!

L
Last Engineer 10.11.21

not basque, not level

S
SazhinAlexandr 10.11.21

Normal trilogy. Although the plot does not hold up to the Lord of the Rings.
8 out of 10. Hobbits are really tired.

H
Horom 10.11.21

Part 3 missed a little ... sorry

A
A.Soldier of Light 10.11.21

Horom
3 part fell short ... sorry.
And I was of the same opinion until I saw the full director's cut. And everything became the other way around: "The Battle of the Five Armies" became the best in the trilogy. Here's what I can do with +20 minutes of missing scenes;]