3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Proud Frimen 10.11.21 07:25 pm

Gameplay and Walkthrough Questions (Portal)

Here, and only here, ask your questions related to the passage of Portal
239 Comments
Sort by:
P
Proud Frimen 10.11.21

Help complete chapter 9. In the room I knocked down the cannons, started the elevator, but I can't take the cube. What to do?

A
Albion_LION 10.11.21

Xs what level, sent the energy. balls to the cannons and knocked them down. I started the elevator, but I can't get the box!

M
Moc1k 10.11.21

Portal Test Chamber 9

Portal Test Chamber 18

P
Proud Frimen 10.11.21

Albion_LION I can't get through this either

M
Moc1k 10.11.21

I posted, Portal Test Chamber 18 is that level

W
Wren 10.11.21

And you can't write how to activate the button at level 18, otherwise there is no way to watch the video.

M
Moc1k 10.11.21

click on it?

W
Wren 10.11.21

Everything - passed, I just did not notice that the discussion of the passage is going on in the next branch, where I found the answer ...

m
mayakovski 10.11.21

I don’t understand how to play, I just got a gun, but I don’t understand how to get out to the elevator

G
GaT [x] 10.11.21

where exactly? what level?

s
specter from TM 10.11.21

first)))))) dude, well, you give me how you go through the portal vopsche going))) shoot the blue portal next to you and enter it, go out of the red one on the platform, there is an elevator on the right)

Z
Zanzibarin 10.11.21

pamagite !!! I have passed level 18, the elevator does not go, I will come, it closes and that's it !!!!

J
Jey g 10.11.21

Oh my God ! I went through the whole game in half an hour, it was just easy horror, in a human game a cool current would have been made more complicated, so Toko throws it out on the last chapter and sewers.

h
haha your dead 10.11.21

easy only plot

P
Proud Frimen 10.11.21

In principle, if you are too lazy to think, then you can use codes (codes are the same as in Half-Life)

B
Bambyk 10.11.21

Jey G: Same problem :(

G
GaT [x] 10.11.21

try to download the cards again, and put them .. here the links have already been given somewhere ... climb the forum (there are not so many topics here).

A
Anaxogor 10.11.21

Perhaps they left ideas with puzzles of increased complexity on HL2: Ep 3 /

C
Cynic 10.11.21

Help! I'm stuck at level 15!
pix.PlayGround.ru

P
Proud Frimen 10.11.21

It is very easy. First, you put the portal at the top (behind you), then you put the portal in the room (it is to your left), then you jump into the portal in the room and in the jump you make a new portal and fly into it.