3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Proud Frimen 10.11.21 07:25 pm

Gameplay and Walkthrough Questions (Portal)

Here, and only here, ask your questions related to the passage of Portal
239 Comments
Sort by:
S
StivMaster 10.11.21

People! Stuck on ice! How to kill this coyote fool?
1) I shot it down with a rocket
2) I lowered my eye into the furnace
3) I shot it down for the second time with a rocket!
What to do next ??

s
specter from TM 10.11.21

look for the second eye) she hid it) look up)

M
Margot6901 10.11.21

I can't figure it out at 18 ... what should be done in the room ... the platforms don't move ...

s
specter from TM 10.11.21

to the left of the entrance to the room with the turrets there is a closed receiver of energy balls, it opens with a button nearby, you need to drive the energy ball there

M
Margot6901 10.11.21

I understood this ... how to get to the buttons ...

s
specter from TM 10.11.21

think with portals

and see adjacent topics, with the passage of this room, there is a video passage

m
mаrkell 10.11.21

how to pass RenTest2?
I have already passed the energy ball and the big ball onto the big button, but I can't jump onto the platform with the button.

M
Men3d 10.11.21

Damn stuck at level 19! Che to do there! big cocoa room! I don’t understand anything! (

B
Basil 10.11.21

You described everything in such "detail", well, specifically what is there? The final battle with GLEDos?

M
Margot6901 10.11.21

I definitely don't understand something in this game ... I got stuck at level 18 in the room, the platform is moving, but I don’t understand how to take the cube?! ...... tell me someone !!!!

s
specter from TM 10.11.21

Margo6901
there is another room below the cube and a button, you press the button, you go back through the portals, a large panel opened temporarily at an angle, put a portal on it, jump down and put the portal below (see where to jump the atoms in the "water" will fall) from that on the inclined panel and fly to the kubeg

m
mаrkell 10.11.21

how to get through RenTest2 ??
that too lazy to help a stupid person?

m
mаrkell 10.11.21

in short, I can’t go where you just need to stupidly jump and press the button.

M
Men3d 10.11.21

The same infection as in Mapro6901 / but I thought about it and passed it three times.

M
Men3d 10.11.21

A cube without a heart ((

M
Men3d 10.11.21

I figured out how to shoot down the camera at 18 levl.

M
Margot6901 10.11.21

Oh, thanks for the help with the cube, and in the next room on the 18th floor no one can say what they want from me ....-)))

M
Margot6901 10.11.21

Well people !!!! Explain somebody what they want ..... Men3d ... ay! Passed, so you can tell people too !!!!! Please ...

M
Margot6901 10.11.21

there you will not make a portal anywhere (18 leveled) ... the platforms are all high, but the one next to ????? .... I jump down from the left and she flies over it and that's it !!!!!! Well, no nerves are enough! -)))))

s
specter from TM 10.11.21

1stavish portal on the nearest platform on the floor
2jump into a hole on the side
3there you open the second portal in the fall
4flip out of the portal to the floor of the platform, and in the air you hang the second portal on the platform above
5repeat n4