3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AlSar 10.11.21 08:26 pm

Game "Question-Answer" for GTA: SA (Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas)

Game "Question-Answer" part VIII
| I | II | III | IV | V | VI | VII |

Rules.
217 Comments
Sort by:
C
Carbon8909 10.11.21

Name all sedans in the game.

n
nyu 10.11.21

Carbon8909
Can someone else ask a question? Previously, they did not ask him, because they did not know how correct he was. And one more thing: do not ask the questions "name all ...", if there are more than 5-6 of these "all", this is how stagnation is formed. Questions should be either easy, or interesting and difficult, but this complexity should be formed by some peculiarity, and not artificially. About sedans:
Greenwood, Glendale, Admiral, Sentinel, Stafford, Nebula, Stretch, Sunrise, Tahoma, Vincent, Washington, Primo, Premier, Oceanic, Intruder, Merit, Esperanto, Bravura, Buccaneer, Alpha, Cadrona, Feltzer, Fortune, Hermes , Majestic, Manana, Tampa, VIrgo, Elegant, Willard, Previon.
My question is: both the "Black project" mission and the "Vertical bird" mission contain essentially the same action with the same result. But the consequences of this action are different. What action are we talking about and how are the consequences different?

C
Carbon8909 10.11.21

nyu
Actions: theft (jetpack (Black Project)); (Hydra (Vertical Bird)).
Consequences: Black Project - a rocket flies after CJ (if the air defense is not disabled), Vertical Bird - CJ is pursued by two fighters.

C
Champion 2016 10.11.21

New
penetration into military territory and theft of military property?
after vertical birds, fighters were chasing us, after black project, it seems like no one is chasing

theft,
well, this is not a theft for sure :)

n
nyu 10.11.21

No, the answers are generally wrong, although the Carbon8909 is slightly warmer. The consequence must flow from the action, and the result must be the same. The only difference is that in one of the missions the action is necessary, and in the other it is not necessary.

N
Nikined 10.11.21

Just in case, I'll tell you, turning off the air defense system

n
nyu 10.11.21

Nikined
And how are the consequences different?

N
Nikined 10.11.21

Yes, well, that's the question. I don’t remember asking this type of questions besides me)) I went through these two missions, but I don’t come up with a sensible idea that somewhere there was a mandatory action, but somewhere it’s optional. Perhaps raising the alarm, but this is also not very suitable.

n
nyu 10.11.21

Nikined
Let’s think about it for about a day, if not at all, I’ll say the correct answer and ask another question.

N
Nikined 10.11.21

nyu
No, you shouldn't say the answer right away, wait a little longer, maybe someone else will answer again

C
Carbon8909 10.11.21

In my opinion, hardly anyone will answer. Ask a question?

n
nyu 10.11.21

Carbon8909
If my question was not answered, then I will ask another question, so as not to contradict the rules.
Answer: action is disabling the air defense system: in the "Black project" mission this is optional, and in the "Vertical bird" - a mission element. The result is the same: the air defense system is disabled, as a result of which the air transport is not attacked. The consequences are different: after the "Black project" the air defense systems are active again, but after the "Vertical bird" they are not.
Another question: What result should be shown in the mission "Monster" in order to receive the maximum reward?

C
Carbon8909 10.11.21

New
reward:
$ 5,000 - for 1st place (4:20).

n
nyu 10.11.21

Carbon8909
Your question is correct.

C
Carbon8909 10.11.21

Name a song from radio station K-Dst that was present in the beta version of Vice City.

n
nyu 10.11.21

Nikined
Perhaps there was a mistake on my part. But after you wrote "disabling the air defense system", I accepted this answer, therefore I only asked to answer the remaining one (08/10/13 17:46). In the next answer (08/12/13 11:13) there was again an indication of the action, but the difference in the consequences was not mentioned. Yes, in the answer on 08/10/13 17:46 it was necessary to indicate, sorry.
As for the formality: as a rule (in the absence of other instructions) we are talking about the "direct" passage of the mission: in the "black project" there is no instruction to disable the air defense system, but in the "vertical bird" there is.

n
nyu 10.11.21

Nikined
The original question did not contain this. But well, I will be careful for the future so that there are no discrepancies.

C
Carbon8909 10.11.21

Name all motorcycle missions.

n
nyu 10.11.21

When the word mission is without an adjective, I understand that we are talking only about story missions. And also, as I understand it, we are talking about the active "participation" of motorcycles during the mission (after all, in any mission where you need to move, you can use a motorcycle).
So, OG Loc, Wrong side of the tracks, Just business, Gray imports (in principle, it may not be needed), Badlands (again, you can do without a motorcycle), Small town bank, Supply lines ... (Zero, ambiguous), T-Bone Mendez, Outrider (also relatively controversial), Snail trail (similar), Ice cold killa (subject to the destruction of Jizzy's car), Toreno's last flight (you can do without a motorcycle), Highjack, Interdiction (as an option), Stowaway, Explosive situation, Cop wheels. Perhaps everything is possible in a few more details.
My question for the future: what kind of cars do we get in the missions "for" the car dealership "Wang cars"?

C
Carbon8909 10.11.21

New
Uranus, Elegy, Sultan, Jester, Tampa.