3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AlSar 10.11.21 08:26 pm

Game "Question-Answer" for GTA: SA (Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas)

Game "Question-Answer" part VIII
| I | II | III | IV | V | VI | VII |

Rules.
217 Comments
Sort by:
n
nyu 10.11.21

Nikined
In general, I support, including in relation to me, in particular, the answer "Tampa" is incorrect, there was another car, so the question remains about the "Puncture wounds" mission.
Unique jumps theoretically can be done in many places. For example, the mission "Local liquor store": if you manage to kill everyone up to p. Palomino Creek, then there will be no jump, otherwise there will be. There will be a jump to the "Small town bank". As far as I remember, it can be a jump into "OG Loc". "Yay ka-boom-boom". This is what came to mind at the moment.

C
Champion 2016 10.11.21

more to missions with motorcycles:
Reuniting the Families
Mike Toreno
Mountain Cloud Boys
Ran Fa Li
Lure
Breaking the Bank at Caligula's
End of the Line

5th car dealership - Stratum

C
Carbon8909 10.11.21

Name the mission that the developers have cut down to a cut-scene.

n
nyu 10.11.21

Fish in a barrel?

n
nyu 10.11.21

Hikined
OG Loc has a jump spot near the stairs of the house, near the end of the chase.
There is also a jump in "Wu Zi Mu".

C
Carbon8909 10.11.21

nyu
Nikined is
correct.

C
Carbon8909 10.11.21

Nikined
Fish in a barrel was supposed to be a full-fledged mission, but was cut down to a cut-scene; and King In The Exile remained a cut-scene.

n
nyu 10.11.21

Nikined Slow
down, buddy. You wrote "three missions", I gave you three. I will remember again - I will write. In addition, in other places, if there is, it is relatively controversial.
So far, my question is: where are we taking Madd Dogg in the mission "Madd Dogg", the full name of the institution?

PS CARBON: the only difference is that King in exile is just a video that just needs to be watched. And Fish in a barrel, in view of the fact that it was supposed to be a mission, adds a percentage to the statistics.

n
nyu 10.11.21

Nikined
And yet you wrote that three missions will be enough. Tell at least the location of this third mission, because I don't remember that somewhere else there was the possibility of a unique jump (and, I must say, I'm not alone). In addition, in other places, if there is, it is relatively controversial.

C
Champion 2016 10.11.21

In general, it seems to me that in any mission you can make the jump yourself while driving around the city. Except for cinematic missions, of course

S
SA Pr0 10.11.21

Nikined
The third race in Chiliad.

n
nyu 10.11.21

Nikined
Okay, tell the mission and ask the next question, you need to synchronize the game somewhat. But if in this mission the jump is in question, or I still name the mission, then someone else will ask the question. Besides, you said that you know three missions, and I say that without "Wu Zi Mu" the answer will also be wrong. In "Farewell, my love ..." there are no jumps, although I'm not one hundred percent sure (if this is suddenly that mission). Perhaps we can talk about "Jizzy", there, as far as I remember, there are a couple of places with unique jumps. In "T-bone Mendez" the routes are too unique to talk about jumping. In "Test drive", how many I traveled, I do not remember the jumps.

C
Champion 2016 10.11.21

about jumping, somehow I lost the thread of the discussion. write in which missions you have already determined exactly what jumps are

n
nyu 10.11.21

Hikined
My options -
- T-bone Mendez
- Farewell, my love ...
- Test drive
- Jizzy - are
all wrong?

C
Champion 2016 10.11.21

in Wu Zi Mu where is the jump? I always pass there without a jump. there are definitely no checkpoints guiding the jump.
in Yay Ka-Boom-Boom, you can do without jumping.
there is a jump in OG Loc, yes. but you can blow it up before it.

n
nyu 10.11.21

Champion2008
There it is not necessary to go around the barn on Akrakh bilberry, but to drive through it. The first checkpoint is at the entrance to the farm, and the next is behind the barn, and there is just a unique jump.

C
Champion 2016 10.11.21

as for me, this jump will only worsen the result. I don’t know, it’s up to you
about Yay Ka-Boom-Boom, read in a fake about uts about Pony mining as a 50th car

C
Champion 2016 10.11.21

Well, I won't insist, maybe so. I haven't been there for a long time.
and Yay Ka-Boom-Boom doesn't fit anyway, because the game doesn't consider it a unique jump. a similar situation with the PCJ Playground in Vasya, where the jump camera does not turn on during the race.

C
Champion 2016 10.11.21

Nikined
Useful information Saving cars Point 3

n
nyu 10.11.21

In "Wu Zi Mu" the checkpoints are positioned to jump.
Nikinedu:
tell me what the mission is and ask the next question. And then something tells me that it is still "more interesting" here than with my question about the "Vertical bird". At least the answer is ambiguous.