3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
e
epol 10.11.21 10:01 pm

will there be pirate servers? (Star Wars: The Old Republic)

Star Wars: The Old Republic will there be pirate servers?
67 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tony Quick 10.11.21

unlikely

C
Cerberus Аgent 10.11.21

in 3 years it is possible

g
gamerVV23 10.11.21

you can spend it if there was a Russian)

M
Mosquito 10.11.21

I
already know DisKK and even registered (it was my bot :))

S
Spillik 10.11.21

By chance someone (in the sense of good intentions and all that (to get points of the bright side)) does not want to share the pirate's site?

M
Mosquito 10.11.21

Spillik
http://freeswtor.ru/

d
deadshot1112 10.11.21

did the people open a pirate?

M
Marsel kazan 10.11.21

I wonder on what basis they open pirates?

d
deadshot1112 10.11.21

so opened or not?

M
Mosquito 10.11.21

not yet

M
Marsel kazan 10.11.21

but here's another question, where to download their launcher and the client, I even did not find it

V
VanGrey 10.11.21

Yes, this frich sips with a divorce.

1) They say that the type of CBT is already underway, but whoever doesn't ask a launcher has nothing to connect to the server
2) Don't ask the admins about the "approximate" opening dates - there is not even a hint of a clear answer, but we will wait a month or a year.
3) Few answers on the topic. If you ask about the case - in response to du nozzles from the schoolboys or another chewing of porridge far from the topic.

All this is sad.

So what to expect from Blade and Soul then.

M
Marsel kazan 10.11.21

Well, there are only 40 people there, and most likely these are the creators themselves and co)
it would not be bad at all to have a video proving their work

V
VanGrey 10.11.21

Yes, there vaasche the campaign does not move anything - in a week no new post about a bug or under-registration. Aion's configuration is almost the same in terms of scripting and encoding (Workers from BioWare have very little experience in MMORPG). half a month, then there should already be some smart devils. Otherwise, there is no point in waiting for a frishka. We will continue to cut into WoW, Aion and La2 because if there is already a hemorrhoid in the drain, then what Blade and Soul will give us.

L
Lonely_dandere 10.11.21

well, there is one site thedefaced.net
they also made a bfbc2 emulsion (for playing in multiplayer)
this site is already there, but before closing the SITE (not the project)
there was star wars the old republic in the list of projects

L
Lonely_dandere 10.11.21

VanGrey
well, not a fact that a divorce

6363 10.11.21

Information on the state of the project as of 02/26/2012

1) Correction of crashes related to Galakrons.

2) Fixed a bug with the Jedi Consuls mount.

3) Correction of all warzones. Fully playable. (Ilum is still a little buggy)

4) Fix 289 side quests. Some of the story quest hacks have been removed.

5) Fix client crashes on the planet Tatooine.

6) Fix instance

The Battle For Illum. (objects and settlement were placed)

We are actually ready to launch Closed Beta Testing.

From 26.02.2012, within two days, we will recruit the remaining PTA * Yeshniki.

We want to launch closed beta testing within a week.

Here is a video as soon as a new infa appears and a video with a closed beta will appear I will add to the header

A
Antoine777 10.11.21

The video is fake. I can rivet a dozen of these. Now, if you imagine how you use the capabilities of the Admin in the game (there you kill the top Boss with 1 hit or dress in rakata for 1 lvl, well, etc.), then they will believe you.

V
VanGrey 10.11.21

ZBTshnikov recruited for a long time. The game can be difficult to fix NO. I follow the forum very closely and throughout most of February there was not a single post from the administration that something else could be scripted and placed. As it was infa almost a month and a half ago, it remained .If you are doing something, please, UNLOCK in the appropriate topic about what you managed to do, moreover, for the greater confidence of the players, attach at least screenshots confirming YOUR presence in the DOING place. There is no guarantee that the video that you posted 100% confirms that these are YOUR characters and you really did it, and not so that to steal someone else's video and of the server and the type of "current get rid of."Failure to answer such questions would immediately show that all this is fiction.

C
Cerberus Аgent 10.11.21

VanGrey why
are you fuming? Nobody forces you to pay them! sit and wait!