3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
e
epol 10.11.21 10:01 pm

will there be pirate servers? (Star Wars: The Old Republic)

Star Wars: The Old Republic will there be pirate servers?
67 Comments
Sort by:
V
VanGrey 10.11.21

I'm not fuming shkololo !!! If the server really, as they say, will open soon, then why is there no new information about what was done? The topic of information about the server has been for several weeks without new messages. And the videos posted by them do not give confidence that any work is going on there.

C
Cerberus Аgent 10.11.21

VanGrey
pix.PlayGround.ru

S
Spillik 10.11.21

Enough of this flood trolling, just everyone adheres to their own opinion and there is no need to show here their IQ level and level of upbringing.

M
Marsel kazan 10.11.21

it is more than strange that the administration has eternal excuses there about the launch, then hackers then UFOs broke their launcher

V
VanGrey 10.11.21

Damn, the main thing is to make one. How do they make the first donat from me. So I sold everything like Aion and la 2 - let the shkolota get banned for the package Persians. It's just that the game is really super. Hands are itching and, as it were, the nerves are doing their own thing, that everything is somehow delayed and the videos on the game all go down and go.

Judging by what they wrote there from 03/08/12, they already have a launcher and everything is ready for testing and subsequent launch. The main thing is to keep their word. Although, on the other hand, it is hard to believe in all this, because in their writing there is an obvious catch with ours. give them money in their pocket.

Therefore, we, as ordinary gamers, can only be boring and nerdy waiting for the opening.
Agitation - Nominations Agitation - Nominations Agitation - Nominations Agitation - Nominations Agitation - Nominations

d
denis fenton 10.11.21

over the hill, check it out http://swtor.gtoplist.com/
like it's already ready and a worker who will check if you can unsubscribe

M
Marsel kazan 10.11.21

such a site does not exist writes

d
denis fenton 10.11.21

I have a website of norms is loaded writes the stus serva online

V
VanGrey 10.11.21

By the way freeswtor was shut down due to the fact that no one dared to invest babos there)))) Looks like a divorce was from the very beginning.

V
VanGrey 10.11.21

Confuses in this server a new one. Why the client is divided into 5 parts of 256MB each + does not load on the torrent and on a paid ball. In addition, the lack of any information about the server confuses.

M
Marsel kazan 10.11.21

even more embarrassing that there are 11 registered players in total

M
Marsel kazan 10.11.21

even more embarrassing that there are 11 registered players in total

S
Spillik 10.11.21

VanGrey
Where did you see freeswtor shut down?

M
Marsel kazan 10.11.21

the site works, but such an inscription
PTA is now suspended due to financial problems.
it looks like a divorce more than)
http://freeswtor.ru/threads/
Do you want- that-by-project- started- faster.690/ this Temka says for sure that this is a divorce)) well, there are still fools who threw off 4 thousand or developed again bred so that people think that someone threw it off)

V
VanGrey 10.11.21

about that foreign site. A complete freak. Their client is even uninstalled because it is ABSOLUTELY crookedly divided into 6 parts. When you try to start it, a black window will flash and the computer will reboot. So download it IMHO at your own peril and risk because to divide 1.54 gig into 6 archives of 256 MB and spread it on a paid ball, and even in an inoperative state, in the highest degree of madness.

V
VanGrey 10.11.21

besides, the EXE file is divided.

M
Mosquito 10.11.21

Marsel Kazan
have already announced that they will launch tomorrow

G
Gauranga 10.11.21

they didn't put it on the torrent, because that's how the IP address will be detected)

D
Dr. Cerberus 10.11.21

So will they turn it on?
zs I hope so:)

D
Dr. Cerberus 10.11.21

Judging by the info on that site, the pirate server starts in 3 hours. Hmm .... hope it's true, it must be true .... FREEBIE COME !!!!!!!!!!!!