3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
e
epol 10.11.21 10:01 pm

will there be pirate servers? (Star Wars: The Old Republic)

Star Wars: The Old Republic will there be pirate servers?
67 Comments
Sort by:
M
Marsel kazan 10.11.21

100% unlikely that anything will happen

D
Dr. Cerberus 10.11.21

Marsel Kazan
Maybe, but I hope it will work out for them.

M
Marsel kazan 10.11.21

The forum is closed until the server opens.

suspiciously and it was written that it will be opened soon

M
Mosquito 10.11.21

Marsel Kazan
was supposed to come out yesterday
99.9% sure that this is a scam

D
Dr. Cerberus 10.11.21

Haha, it was opened again, now they promise in the near future, I don’t know .... already the most suspicious, but yes, I’ll just watch, if they do start, I’ll open the champagne, if not, then to hell with it.

D
Dr. Cerberus 10.11.21

A. Now they promise for April 3)))))

V
VanGrey 10.11.21

Yes, figs would be with them. I waited, waited and tired of waiting. There is a friska TERA in English and more and inappropriate. Why listen to all sorts of imperfections with scams when and without them there is something to play. Tembolee even Americans and Latinos who are very partial to such games ( MMORPG) themselves said that the game is complete shit on which server do not play. And as for those who still believe - wait a year with kopecks. It will not open earlier.

M
Mosquito 10.11.21

vk.com/swtor_oldwar - new pirate server

A
Aleksei866 10.11.21

no, if I ever play it, then at the office, but even having the opportunity, now I don't want to ..

D
Dr. Cerberus 10.11.21

Mosquito
They will do it for a very long time, if they don't even have a website, but just a page in VK and on that tomorrow they plan to open it this time EXACT if it was a divorce, I think I would have given 404 a long time ago and the "creator" was already Abroad)))

M
Marsel kazan 10.11.21

as they did not ask the developers to make at least one screenshot of their pirate server or video in normal quality, none of this if it were not a problem then it would have been done and shown a long time ago, but this is a 100% divorce

A
Aleksei866 10.11.21

Dr. Cerberus
This pirate has surrendered to you. I understand that paying 2k for a game is not to everyone's taste now, but by God…. I won't even think about the pirate, nafig, I'd better wait until the office adds content and the mb at the same time makes the server, although I would play on eu, there mb is even better. But in general I liked the foseyn more than the torus, somehow it turned out to be more interesting ...

w
watchman 10.11.21

Better to play pirate and spend money on real. Paying for the game is stupid!

r
roman13141516 10.11.21

the pirate server http://freeswtor.ru/ will be available soon !!!

M
Mosquito 10.11.21

roman13141516
freeswtor - fake and scam,
but this one http://oldwar-prj.com/forum/index.php shows promise (at least they write reports on the work done every Monday)

-
-DAMN DRAVEN- 10.11.21

I think that off will soon switch to F2P, and then the question of pirates will disappear)

S
Shadeborn 10.11.21

DisKK
Think) ... I can say and assure 100% - off will not go to f2p. there is a question about free content (quality up to 20 lvl, restrictions in HP and clothes) ... but not a word about F2P ... moreover, the question of f2p causes ridicule from the developers.

Freeloaders - don't get your hopes up)

w
watchman 10.11.21

The Old Republic is almost bankrupt, and they are on the verge of making a conditional free game.

D
DEMON624 10.11.21

do not think

w
watchman 10.11.21

They talked about it in the video digest on PG.