3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pavel Abakumov 10.11.21 10:04 pm

FAIR PVP! what happened ... (Diablo 2)

And it turned out for us (IN SPITE OF THIS DAMNED DOUDOS: DD) this is what: 1st place dw_wb !!! 2nd place jull !!! 3rd place hollmurot.
GZ guys, they all played well! Thank you all for your participation, I hope you had fun !.
Greenaa, a special thank you for the work done!
In addition to congratulations, I suggest leaving in this thread suggestions to improve the quality of the tournament. Again, you can discuss what you want to see after this tournament: tvt, pvp or something else?
98 Comments
Sort by:
Q
QLinkee 10.11.21

Kurt hate girls get sucked: DDD

G
Greenaa Morningstar 10.11.21

btw
3 bets were placed on player Jull.
Bets:
prosti.wmot gul
berlin_de gul
topya gul
All runes were handed over to the winner (dw_wb)

d
d00m3d 10.11.21

Greenaa
Thanks for the moderation!

H
Hav 10.11.21

GZ guys, they all played well!

G

d00m3d
Np,
-------------
By the way, the most epic duel is a mound against a speaker. Everything was very beautiful, especially to do 3-2 out of 0-2)

d
d00m3d 10.11.21

Greenaa
uh huh, best fight IMHO

l
lait_one 10.11.21

with the section of the rune is not entirely clear. if no one has won among those who made the bet, then the contribution should be returned, as it were, and not given to the winner. if someone had bet on it, then it would have been necessary to give everything to the person who had bet. do not confuse the prize fund with the sweepstakes.

P
Pavel Abakumov 10.11.21

lait_one
There, most likely, it was stipulated that if it did not play and no one bet against, then everything is in the prize fund.

m
malloc 10.11.21

oh god kurt is a winner !!!!

G

lait_one
If no bet was made on a player, but he won, all bets against him (on the victory of another player) will be sent to the tournament prize pool.

l
lait_one 10.11.21

Pavel Abakumov
xs, I'm not sorry, but just this moment is not clear))

l
lait_one 10.11.21

Greenaa
well, just before the fight you wrote something else - they say they put everything on the amku and we will distribute their hums back)). but in case of victory kutra you did not write anything))

G

lait_one hums
back? I did not write anything at all, they wrote to me that I needed to create a game, I created and accepted bets on the victory of the cube. Do not confuse our tote with the kurt theme, in which he promised to give the runes if the bet did not work.

G

lait_one
and the buzzes would go back to you if the cube was won by the offc. the bets were only 3 and everything on it

l
lait_one 10.11.21

Greenaa
approx. Now everything is clear ))

U
Uncle fred 10.11.21

Do not call the muff to the confu anymore, with his bazaar only in the bunker with the shkolota to shit. Well, and one more thing about commenting, all these nicknames of the characters do not tell me anything and at first it was difficult to figure out xy from xy. I think the next tournament will be one level higher! It was interesting, thanks.
And congratulations, Kurt!

D
Darksideofmoon 10.11.21

Congratulations to dw_wb and jull! The first tournament for me and my hands were wildly shaking every fight, but I even won something))
Thanks also to flame ... for training against nekra (although this duel at the tournament ended in complete failure for me, because after pvp I was with you not ready for passive play) and chainreactor for advice on equipment and tactics. Not everything turned out to be realized, but I'm not upset). It is a pity that mpak did not come, I would really like to fight with him in the conditions of the tournament and not only at the open.
Good luck to everyone in the following tournaments =)

H
Hav 10.11.21

Darksideofmoon are
you torumloh chtoli?

y
yok0o 10.11.21

Darksideofmoon
raskroi sekret nika pls

H
Hav 10.11.21

It will burn at the torum in the morning, like a piri, probably.