3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pavel Abakumov 10.11.21 10:04 pm

FAIR PVP! what happened ... (Diablo 2)

And it turned out for us (IN SPITE OF THIS DAMNED DOUDOS: DD) this is what: 1st place dw_wb !!! 2nd place jull !!! 3rd place hollmurot.
GZ guys, they all played well! Thank you all for your participation, I hope you had fun !.
Greenaa, a special thank you for the work done!
In addition to congratulations, I suggest leaving in this thread suggestions to improve the quality of the tournament. Again, you can discuss what you want to see after this tournament: tvt, pvp or something else?
98 Comments
Sort by:
J
Jordan. 10.11.21

lait_one
Benefit onli to them, welded and happy, but initially there was no profit for us. Neither a warning that 3 bets and everything is on the cube, nor a warning that in the case of an unplayed bet, the runes go to the chicken, they were delirious, there would be a warning about this, there would be no bets

T
T-fox 10.11.21

Such a champion is just a laughing matter!

Z. could not resist =)

R
RainInTheNight 10.11.21

The distribution in the grid is from God of course. bvc vs bva, eska vs ww ls: D

T
T-fox 10.11.21

You.Miss.Me
Well, here I have nothing to say. I would not play such a krap tote. and those who played, you yourself made the decision to bet blindly, no one cheated you. You were warned in advance that the tote is like that. You yourself should have predicted the development of this kind of events.

l
lait_one 10.11.21

The
trick for T-Fox is not in losing, but in the fact that if they won, they would not weld.

T
T-fox 10.11.21

lait_one
Read my post, it says that ppl himself should have predicted the possibility of this even before making a bet.

G
Greenaa Morningstar 10.11.21

I didn’t force anyone to place bets, I repeat. They wrote to me from the stream, I created a game in which three bet on the dice. And if these three are not familiar with the sweepstakes (examples were described in the next topic in such a way that the son of the dog will understand), then this is not my business.

D
Dosmotr 10.11.21

People who play such sweepstakes are among those who generally like to gamble with the state or invest in "MMM")) And then shrug their shoulders and be indignant that their deposits have not earned. Once upon a time there was another interesting game at the stations called "thimbles".

U
Uncle fred 10.11.21

I foresaw this ... If people did not bother to reassure themselves with a ban, then it should immediately be clear that this is clearly some kind of kedalogo and a divorce!

y
yok0o 10.11.21

T-Fox
tam krome amki ewe blo4naya trapsa s kotoroi 3-2 sigrali)
a vawe bro ya ne rasstroilsya, ibo sgelal to 4to xotel - UNIZIL V GAVNO ESOK KOTORIX VSE BOYATSA!
a voobwe ya proigral na tom meste, rge kubik ubil vt. posle etogo bil bi ez vt, ez kura iv finale vseravno slil bi kubiku (

S
SergeyS1988 10.11.21

Ya prosto ne predstavlyau wo za turnir bil, esli amka zanimaet 2 mesto - ne v obidu igroku.

J
Jordan. 10.11.21

SergeyS1988
duck half of the players and was not

S
SergeyS1988 10.11.21

You.Miss.Me
A setku gde mojno posmotret?

Q
QLinkee 10.11.21

SergeyS1988
http://oball.ru/ru/t/60514

P
Pavel Abakumov 10.11.21

Here
Spoilerhttp: //oball.ru/ru/t/60514

T
Torum. 10.11.21

Sergey S1988
Kura, the organizer and the second place of the tournament - friends.
Speaking of the tournament.

k
kyrt-kyrt. 10.11.21

Torumloh
by your logic everyone should be enemies ??? XD
well, let's omit. they are friends, what's next? how does this affect PVP? Does the arrow fly more accurately or is the FWD more?
it's not difficult for us to play

honestly and it's more interesting ps not all dnari are like Torum, during GO 2 they dress up - P-Truth P-Bombil

k
kyrt-kyrt. 10.11.21

You.Miss.Me
didn't have 3 players only
EAR could get through the lower bracket but left in English

K
Kyuubik 10.11.21

Bets of 322 were played, as many as 3 buzzes were made, thanks to everyone,
someone thinks so chtoli, it's just interesting The

organizers of the tournament are good guys! sued, even went to piss only 1 time in the entire tournament

H
Hav 10.11.21

kyrt-kyrt.
EAR put a bolt on tournaments with such humiliations as you, who offer nvn onli on spirals, and they themselves throw lr + poison, then passive for 5 minutes by throwing spirits in anticipation of 1xp from the enemy, and then appear on the screen. Anyone would have left after that.

You can start to smear, and put special emphasis on the fact that you did not offer onli on spirals. And then add the argumentation that you are worth something in pvp and you won someone there and you can win (they are in the words of the office).