3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pavel Abakumov 10.11.21 10:04 pm

FAIR PVP! what happened ... (Diablo 2)

And it turned out for us (IN SPITE OF THIS DAMNED DOUDOS: DD) this is what: 1st place dw_wb !!! 2nd place jull !!! 3rd place hollmurot.
GZ guys, they all played well! Thank you all for your participation, I hope you had fun !.
Greenaa, a special thank you for the work done!
In addition to congratulations, I suggest leaving in this thread suggestions to improve the quality of the tournament. Again, you can discuss what you want to see after this tournament: tvt, pvp or something else?
98 Comments
Sort by:
C
Chainreactor 10.11.21

Congratulate everyone. I watched the stream, rooted for Jull. Overall, the impression is positive, both from the tournament and from the stream. In addition to the fall of pg and a bunch of left-wing people in pvp games with spam in the chat.
ps: the player cannot - the passive will help. But ... the winners are not judged. Gratz again.

D
Dosmotr 10.11.21

Pavel Abakumov

Pavel Abakumov wrote:
suggestions for improving the quality of the tournament
We need to do something with the entertainment of the stream. The fights themselves are not visible, your barbarian needs: anigma, a lot of mana and fcr. It is also advisable to remove various radio from the conference, listening to it is unbearable.

H
Hav 10.11.21

Dosmotr
You just need to teach the moderator to use his hands (read obsom) and stream himself, hiding with a die the moments that he does not want to shoot on the stream. And then there’s no sense in him, he runs alongside, hinders like hell, doesn’t bring any benefit to anyone. Moder is fine, but too active, this activity would be in a more useful direction.

y
yok0o 10.11.21

Dosmotr
v inferno buge nel'zya tp (

K
KISfly 10.11.21

I want to see how you play the tournament on HC

Z
ZakarumFoot 10.11.21

Well done. I like it.

T
Torum. 10.11.21

Organizer - Kyrt_Hammer
Bank holder - Titanium_man
Kyrt_Hammer
Briefly about the tournament (a cut from the adjacent topic).
Apparently, this is why the grid is designed in such a way that the boner never gets hit by the esk / druid.

m
max54 10.11.21

Torum.
And I thought that one noticed it)

J
Jordan. 10.11.21

It was stupid to give bets, if you didn't bet on it at all, you yourself could say that 3 bets and everything is on the dice, then there was no point in these bets, so we did, and if I had dragged the dice, we would have gotten buzzing back, AND WHY ?

T
Torum. 10.11.21

max54
Well. When the organization of the tournament accepts such a number of impartial personalities, then after its end it is pointless to throw up your hands.

As for the proposals, it is obvious that the DE system is absolutely not applicable for tournaments in Diablo 2, the result is obvious.
The next tournament, if there is one, should be held according to the system, each with each other, it is long and difficult, but there is no randomness. This time.
Secondly, the tournament should be conducted by a fire pvp moderator in order to exclude a situation when two friends of the organizer play in the final (although, according to a normal system, this would not have happened).

T
Torum. 10.11.21

You.Miss.Me
Omg, they probably wanted to cash in on bets, but there weren't many of them, why do you take it so seriously?

J
Jordan. 10.11.21

Torum.
You think in the right direction, I do not understand these chickens and so on, which wildly hate you

l
lait_one 10.11.21

yes, with the rates, nonsense came out - they would say that everything was bet on one, even if they won - profit = 0. What was the use of these rates?

T
T-fox 10.11.21

You bet, you lose. Why would the runes be returned? Or are you simply not satisfied with who got them?

R
RainInTheNight 10.11.21

P
Pavel Abakumov 10.11.21

T-Fox I
also don’t understand what the trick is to return the runes if the bet is not played.

l
lait_one 10.11.21

Pavel Abakumov
here initially the meaning of the sweepstakes is lost: to weld. isn't it clear? put the hum - won the hum. what is the benefit?

Q
QLinkee 10.11.21

Duck this amka took the second place. Now she will definitely not be allowed with darts :)

T
T-fox 10.11.21

Dinam, bro, looked at the net. Well what can I say, you would have taken the tournament as a trap with a block. And here, you see, if not a barb, so many problems were delivered.

m
mafuсka 10.11.21

gz kyrt