3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MillerPro 10.11.21 10:11 pm

Ways to steal a fighter from a military base (Grand Theft Auto 5)

They shoot down missiles all the time, maybe they need to be turned off or what?
58 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nikita507 10.11.21

MillerPro
try to maneuver, I can only almost always fly away with a smoke

M
MillerPro 10.11.21

Nikita507
So they knock me down on takeoff

N
Nikita507 10.11.21

MillerPro
weird, they didn't shoot me on the runway

_
_TEZ_ 10.11.21

MillerPro
Try with trevor, turning on the ability, destroy tanks, and take off, just take off straight into the sky, just into the clouds, then look for a passenger plane, fire 3 missiles at it, and watch how it falls)
Nikita507
His tanks probably shoot down.

b
brovascka1 10.11.21

Bad missions in this game, you do not get pleasure in them, but you suffer. Soon the games will be released and you will have to swallow sedatives.

W
Wild rider 10.11.21

He was kept in front of the base by a fireman, drove up to the hangar at speed and hijacked the fighter. It took off quickly and very quickly, no one hit me.

brovascka1
Driving physics was simplified - one, and even special abilities were presented to the heroes - two. I don't see any torment. Have you played in the old GTA, where there were no shelters?

R
RicoChico 10.11.21

brovascka1
Tell it to some 8bit console games and helicopter missions.
Especially for noobs, after the fifth failure, the mission can be skipped.

b
brovascka1 10.11.21

Wild Rider
It's not about physics, the point is that it takes a lot of time to complete the mission and there is no joy in it. And if the game is the meaning of life for you, then we did not understand each other!

W
Wild rider 10.11.21

brovascka1
First, you haven't answered my question. Secondly, I have not argued that play is the meaning of life. Thirdly, the time allotted for missions is quite typical for the GTA series.

b
brovascka1 10.11.21

Wild Rider
Firstly, Secondly, and thirdly, I do not play old stuff, I hope I answered your question

W
Wild rider 10.11.21

brovascka1
Everything is clear with you. I have no complaints.

P
Porsche911GT3RS 10.11.21

Having taken off on an airplane, you need to quickly blow up either the control tower or the radar that is spinning nearby, and then the air defense will not knock you down.

[
[ua] Di_Key 10.11.21

Actually interested in the question of who could and how to hijack a cargo plane with a military base, because I get to fly but to the aerodrome Trevor lacks engine, just 200 meters (((
If anyone happened unsubscribe and particularly describe the method, because I stopped by at a checkpoint from the west side, then I pass by the hangars with fighters and to the right at the very end of the takeoff, then I wait a little until they come to me, I go on the far right side, level with the plane and turn towards it. unfold the nose towards the sunrise and take off, often without even looking up from the ground quench tanks, or have come off finishing off a rocket. But I got some sort of ~ 60-70 attempts to reach almost 2 times ...
Ay you have success ?! and that is not enough nerves and reload the save ... (((

E
Exhardy 10.11.21

Try to enter the painkiller code, it gives immortality for 5 minutes.

J
JetFIRE13 10.11.21

You drink the N-th amount of alcohol (you can do it yourself, for courage), take a stronger car and hit the ram. The chance that you will steal is 10%.

N
Nikita507 10.11.21

Exhardy
so it's not about death the plane explodes

E
Eli 10.11.21

If you can't. Then kill the entire base, all the rocket launchers and enjoy life. Although I don't understand a fighter can be bought, all military aircraft and helicopters can be bought.

[
[ua] Di_Key 10.11.21

Eli
Well, you can't buy a cargo plane, at least it's not on the websites now, and not all helicopters are on sale ... Well, to kill the entire base is of course beyond reality, I would rather take the plane to the hangar with a tractor than kill the entire base ...

Hurray it turned out, a kind person suggested that you need to use the save, sat down - survived, hit - you fly further, save and immediately load the save and the plane without damage)))

Now there was another question how to open his cargo compartment hatch ?!

E
Eli 10.11.21

[ua] Di_Key
YouTubers can't even open this fucking hatch. In a large plane, you can knock and it will open, but there is no way to close it.

S
Shvec 10.11.21

What is the easiest way to hijack a military plane from a base, and possible. be at the base. and not attract attention to yourself? (how to change clothes, get a pass, etc.) (story mode)