3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MillerPro 10.11.21 10:11 pm

Ways to steal a fighter from a military base (Grand Theft Auto 5)

They shoot down missiles all the time, maybe they need to be turned off or what?
58 Comments
Sort by:
J
Just do it again 10.11.21

Shvec
in any way, drove in, quickly found what you need, and dump from fighters and missiles

S
Shvec 10.11.21

I do not have time to get into the fighter, as they carry me from the tanks ((

K
Kosolapyi1 10.11.21

It helped me)
If you managed to hook it once and you slowly fall, then you must immediately save and re-enter. Then the plane will be intact)

p
pekabir 10.11.21

hijacked a plane yesterday. in principle there is nothing complicated, unlike the hijacking of a tank

S
Shvec 10.11.21

Kosolapyi1
Strange video, they are much more active for me. As soon as you pass through the checkpoint and tin begins, there is an army, there are tanks. The bottom line is that, I calmly get to the plane, I just do not have time to land, the tanks are being carried away.

p
pekabir 10.11.21

Shvec the
wheelbarrow with armor and drive into the base from the back door. tanks will not have time to get to you before you dump on a fighter

D
Deonis22 10.11.21

It helped me, as in the video, to fly below the radars over the ocean. Hit a couple of times, but flew.

T
Thorgal 10.11.21

I went through the whole story, and only once I had to hijack a cargo helicopter from the base. There is not a sound about the tank and the fighter in the plot. If so, why should they be hijacked? What's the point?

D
Dengipower 10.11.21

Thorgal
for fun ))) If you want to calmly mix with five stars, the tank is the right thing!

T
Thorgal 10.11.21

Dengipower
That's what I understand. It is a pity that all this was not involved in the plot.

n
newgamer 10.11.21

Hello. I've seen a lot of fighter hijacking videos on consoles, but not on PC. The problem is that one missile hits stupidly by itself, there is no way to dodge it. It is not difficult to dodge the rest. But the problem is that this very "invisible" missile damages the fighter and makes it stall. And you can't save it.
Did anyone succeed?

D
Dmitry Ryzhkov 10.11.21

newgamer
He hijacked online very easily, he couldn't in the plot either, they constantly shoot down

n
newgamer 10.11.21

... DimaSik ...
Yes, it's not that they knock me down. I fly out of there alive, but I fail without damage. Like one missile is scripted to hit. Considering that she is also invisible. Well, the fact that the plane stalls later is sad.

J
JUnnAmmED 10.11.21

You need to either fly as low as possible, or vice versa, up and wiggle in every possible way. It turned out both in the single and online.

n
newgamer 10.11.21

JUnnAmmED
I dodge all missiles. But the first one gets in anyway. And you can't see her. Rather, only damage is visible, but the missile itself, as such, is not.

J
JUnnAmmED 10.11.21

newgamer
Maybe it's not a rocket at all, maybe a tank shell?
And yet, when it does, where does it go?

M
MiGamer86 10.11.21

So if you initially fly as low as possible, the air defense is not activated at all.

n
newgamer 10.11.21

JUnnAmmED
Maybe a tank shell. Only somehow very regularly, it turns out, he hits. And at about the same time after takeoff (somewhere when a warning message appears at the bottom of the screen).
Usually hits the engine if not turned. And if you suffer from garbage, it can hit the aileron or some part of the tail.
But all the same, after that the plane becomes unviable. If it does not stall during the flight, then after a successful landing, it will no longer take off, and in the hangar it will not remain in this state.

MiGamer86
Yes, here, probably, it's not about air defense.

E
EZK 10.11.21

It always hits me too, but I managed to fly and save Trevor and Frank)))

H
Homikator 10.11.21

I managed to hijack online with my friends, and when I'm alone, a rocket constantly flies at me, no matter how I dodge, there are no problems with this in the single.