3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MillerPro 10.11.21 10:11 pm

Ways to steal a fighter from a military base (Grand Theft Auto 5)

They shoot down missiles all the time, maybe they need to be turned off or what?
58 Comments
Sort by:
n
newgamer 10.11.21

EZK
I managed to fly, but it does not remain in a bad state. Well, or rather, as if you sat down, you can't start it. That's all.

GrihanTrojan
Actually, maybe this is due to a recent patch? Have you been doing this for a long time?

H
Homikator 10.11.21

newgamer
Let's just say, about a month ago I hijacked normally, and then yesterday I decided to have some fun and nothing, probably 10 times I just tried.
Some other mess with a parachute, I buy 2, I jump, I release the first one, I fly, I land, but I don’t have the second one (I didn’t open the spare)

n
newgamer 10.11.21

GrihanTrojan
Well, I have it too. Single only. True, until today I have not tried to hijack a plane. Maybe the Rockstars were screwed up in the patch ... or they did it on purpose.
With parachutes, everything is fine with me. Proven by countless plane hijacking attempts.

E
EZK 10.11.21

newgamer
did it for a long time, tried many times, put it in the hangar and then ran away far away until it caught fire. the second time he switched to another Persian, played with them a little then returned and he stood in the hangar. both times put padded

J
JUnnAmmED 10.11.21

newgamer
So, after the seventh attempt it dawned on me. I decided to do it differently. I wondered what would happen if you just fly over the base. The result, I think, is understandable. A rocket from behind, which appears literally a meter from the plane. It looks like that R * broke the game. Or this is such a method against freeloaders. In any case, getting a fighter from there is now unrealistic. You can dodge the first missile, you can dodge the second. But the third, which immediately follows the second, is unrealistic.

n
newgamer 10.11.21

Bully3run No
need to slander me here. I have a license.

JUnnAmmED
So the point is that the first missile hits anyway. And it's easy to dodge the rest by making a loop. And, in general, it is possible to leave the airspace without receiving a third missile. I just dodged the second and drove.

J
JUnnAmmED 10.11.21

newgamer
I managed to get away from the first on my gamepad. True, it was the sixth time, but all the same. The main thing, as soon as you get off the ground, pull sharply to the side and up. The chance that the rocket will hit is great, but you can slip.
PS And yes, Bully is a fat troll (well, or inadequate, judging by its activity)

T
Technic82 10.11.21

I hijacked the single. The first missile hits, but the fighter does not stall, and I dodge the rest ... I did it on the third time. And by the way, yes, it became more difficult to do this with the latest new thing than before ...

m
mo3gotpax 10.11.21

newgamer
Hello! Try this:
call the Merryweather helicopter ($ 1000). Set a goal for him to fly to a military base. There, fly closer to the plane and jump with a parachute. The trick is that while you are in the Merryweather helicopter with the pilot, no one will touch you and even the wanted stars will not appear. But as soon as you jump off you will have very little time to fly away from there safe and sound.

n
newgamer 10.11.21

Technic82
So it does not stall right away. Depends on where the first "invisible" missile hit. It can fly even to the GG hangar, but the problem is that it will not survive there, because after the engines are turned off, it will never start.

mo3gotpax
Do you think that the air defense will not have time to turn on? After all, the alarm will definitely be in time. But okay, I'll try, thanks.

T
Technic82 10.11.21

newgamer
It is very simple to save it: before you drive it into the Profixie hangar using the native trainer and boldly drive it. All of my GGs are in hangars and not one has disappeared

J
JUnnAmmED 10.11.21

Technic82
before driving it into the Profixie hangar using the native trainer
Then isn't it easier to conjure a fighter right away?

T
Technic82 10.11.21

JUnnAmmED
In the version of the trainer for the latest patch in the spawn menu of this fighter for some reason, there is no ... There is only hydra ...

m
mo3gotpax 10.11.21

newgamer
I did this about 3 months ago, it worked. But now I don’t know, unfortunately. Try it, unsubscribe if it works.

J
JUnnAmmED 10.11.21

Technic82
Strange, I have it. On page 27, Lazer. Installed yesterday, as it was scrapped seven times from the hospital to the base to go.

T
Technic82 10.11.21

JUnnAmmED Xs
, I don't have it, I looked through the whole menu three times ... I had to [deleted] from the warriors =))) (downloaded to PG).

n
newgamer 10.11.21

In general, a way was found to save the fighter.
After departure from the base, it is necessary to save in the game via the phone, and then boot. The fighter will be in perfect condition.

s
smirnoff.mitya1985 10.11.21

someone hijacked a military fighter?
I don't understand how to get to the base myself. on YouTube, only the very moment they board the plane, but there is no penetration to the base