3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
IVaN4B 11.11.21 12:28 pm

Windows 7: License or Pirate.

I'm going to buy Windows 7, but the license is too expensive, tell me if it is possible to use Windows Update in the pirate (or whatever it is called), whether there will be glitches, whether it is possible to install licensed games and programs on it.
175 Comments
Sort by:
A
Arantir_3000 11.11.21

I have a pirate, a clean image of Windows seventh, there is nothing superfluous, everything is there.

no glitches, freely activated by an activator.

m
mryabets 11.11.21

For me, it's better a pirate. With such and such a family budget, I am even for 500 rubles. I won't take seven.)) And if you find a normal activator, then you can even go through the validation on their website, and load their updates and programs for the "elite".)

http://windows.microsoft.com/ru-RU/windows7/ genuine / stories
Just look at what sad stories!))))))))))))
I almost cried.)))))))))))))))))

I
IVaN4B 11.11.21

Yes, there are such small-soft hilarious stories specially taken by saaaam stupid lamers

m
mryabets 11.11.21

That's it! They have a very hard work as an expert. Why deal with all the glitches and jambs - yes, demolish this Windows, and all the problems.))))))))))))))
They can not even get rid of the usual virus to many. (I'm talking about WinLocker)

X
Xennym 11.11.21

Mike_2594
ATP, neighing :)))

[
[Archy7] 11.11.21

Pirate and no more, for that kind of money it is better to buy a new vidyuhu, since there is still a place to upgrade :) I
myself use seven + activations, there are no problems)

X
Xennym 11.11.21

In-in!

s
suite2010 11.11.21

The OEM version is generally distributed only from a PC, you will buy a prefabricated computer there and there will be an OEM version. Maybe you can not legally buy it from your hands, but legally it is only distributed from a PC.
Sooner or later, you will be burned with these crackers.

A
AxeLite 11.11.21

suite2010 ".. Sooner or later you will be hit with these crackers."
Yes? and what will happen?

X
Xennym 11.11.21

AxeLite
Also interesting to know :)))

suite2010 The
OEM version is generally distributed only from a PC. The
OEM version is generally distributed everywhere, on torrents, for example, including RTL, any to choose from.

m
mryabets 11.11.21

If Microsoft finds your cracks, then you will see your screen in all its glory (more precisely, in blackness), stupid notifications, etc., etc. You can get rid of them in 5 minutes. With the help of 7Loader eXtreme Edition v3.118 Safe (who needs it, they will find it, but if you don’t find it, then I have it) we disable all your activations and so on. Run the command line (Run ... -> cmd) and write there: "slmgr -rearm" (this is a trial reset). Restart the PC, activate the seven using the Windows 7 RTM Activator Release 10.0. (can be found at http://staforce.msk.ru/).

PS: I have Windows 7 Ultimate x64.

I
IVaN4B 11.11.21

Microsoft morons. They did not foresee that someone who has an x86 face would increase the RAM and would not buy a new x64 face, but would download a pirate. This someone is me !!!!

U
User 271236 11.11.21

Gta Killer 6922

For your information: The box with Windows contains two disks, x86 and x64. The key naturally matches any version

I
IVaN4B 11.11.21

Okay, I know that, but those who have the OEM version? There is only x86.

PS And at what speed should the Windows be written to the disc?

U
User 271236 11.11.21

I know this, but those who have the OEM version?

This key is also suitable for x64

And at what speed should Windows be written to a disc?

2x-4x not higher

I
IVaN4B 11.11.21

and where can I get a Windows 7 x64 license then?

I
IVaN4B 11.11.21

Can you track down an update on a pirate that is blocking the activator, or do you still have to turn off automatic updates?

U
User 271236 11.11.21

and where can I get a license for Windows 7 x64 then?

Download the image on the Internet, since there are a lot of them,

but on pirates you can track down an update that blocks the activator, or do you still have to turn off automatic update?

It is called kb971033, although there are already activators for which this update is not scary

I
IVaN4B 11.11.21

The distribution was updated on 02/28/10. The activator used in the assembly has been improved. Now he is not afraid of the KB971033 update.

I
IVaN4B 11.11.21

Here I put the pirate: pix.PlayGround.ru